+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Sep 22, 2018
Guys I am stuck in filling up details of my wife's degree. She has done "Advance Diploma In Culinary Arts" which is of 18 months of education + 6 months of Industrial Internship.

But in Diploma list there is no such Degree/Diploma. The only relevant diploma which I found was COMPETENCY BASED DIPLOMA. But when I selected that, it shows "Your degree is not recognized"..
So what to do in this Case? How to enter her details ?

Also, Do i need to get her degree equivalency in this case ? If so, then from where ?? any idea ??

Please Help!!!
I am also stuck in the same scenario also need help

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Guys is profile number and file number the same? Isn't a file number only given when you've been accepted/invited to apply and have an actual open immigration file? I think profile number is just related to being in the express entry pool. Am i right?
Can anyone please help:-

1. Is the "IRCC File Number" valid for only those ones who have received ITA?
2. For people who are still waiting in the pool awaiting ITS, should they select NO for "IRCC File Number"

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
Guys is profile number and file number the same? Isn't a file number only given when you've been accepted/invited to apply and have an actual open immigration file? I think profile number is just related to being in the express entry pool. Am i right?
I entered the last 8 digits of the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and submitted..now thinking if it is right..??

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
I entered the last 8 digits of the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and submitted..now thinking if it is right..??
I initially did that but i removed it and selected no file number because from my research it seems that the UCI, Profile number and File number are all different things. I will try to contact MIDI with the query.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Pls, what's your area of training? And what exactly did you put in that line to get search results? Many of us are having difficulty putting in our areas of training.
For this u must refer the latest area of training list,

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.
See friend if u r married u must meet minimum employability pass mark, for single it is 43 and for married it is 52

Lucn01

Aug 13, 2018
Could someone please inform me regarding the factor that the MiDi will take into consideration to invite people to apply for the CAQ.
What is those factors?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Facts related to Quebec immigration ( new arrima portal). 1- it is only a expression of Interest. 2- quebec has no connection with express entry profile- once u nominated you fall under paper based application system in federal stage, it takes 15-17 months to get ppr ( passport request). 4- before submitting the application candidates must check with new point system of Quebec. , it will help you to save the time, if u r failed to meet points u can submit the EOI but they are not going to invite you
5-There is no minimum requirements for ielts, ( general is preferable). 6- if u have French it will be a great advantage of your profile, 7- quebec has there own evaluation system,remember it is not compulsory do the evaluation. ( Wes and other evaluation is not acceptable in Quebec). 8- rember every year they review the aot list and point table, and automatically new changes will be applicable for old applicants ( same thing is happening for 2014;2015;2016 applicants)

Reactions: Lorenc80

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
Oh
Facts related to Quebec immigration ( new arrima portal). 1- it is only a expression of Interest. 2- quebec has no connection with express entry profile- once u nominated you fall under paper based application system in federal stage, it takes 15-17 months to get ppr ( passport request). 4- before submitting the application candidates must check with new point system of Quebec. , it will help you to save the time, if u r failed to meet points u can submit the EOI but they are not going to invite you
5-There is no minimum requirements for ielts, ( general is preferable). 6- if u have French it will be a great advantage of your profile, 7- quebec has there own evaluation system,remember it is not compulsory do the evaluation. ( Wes and other evaluation is not acceptable in Quebec). 8- rember every year they review the aot list and point table, and automatically new changes will be applicable for old applicants ( same thing is happening for 2014;2015;2016 applicants)
Oh.. Source of all these information?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.
I have same issue. There is nowhere to fill in information of family in quebec. Seems i am losing 3 points

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
For this u must refer the latest area of training list,
Yes, I know that. I was seeking a way out of the difficulty we were/are all experiencing when trying to input area of training. The website has a lot of issues. I've sorted mine out though. Thanks.

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hello,

Like before, does Quebec requires work experience in the same area of training? Suppose If my graduation is in Electronics engineering and work experience in Information Technology, does it count?

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Also for work experience, is it only the last 5 years that counts?? Most of my experience is just over 5 years ago :(
All you need to do is to enter your experienced in the last five years, starting from September 2013.
You also need to enter the period you did not work i.e unemployed period in the last five years.

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I have BS & MS in computer science and can't add any one of them

I can add the university, the place and the Bachelor and Master certificate, but the specialty can't be found

Anybody face the same issue? And how we can resolve it?

Appreciate your feedback
First of all, type "bachelor" as your diploma certificate in the search and select the "Bachelor of science"
Then, enter the university authority that issued the degree in the search and select the name of the university.
Enter the specialization as "computer science" and make your selection.

Note: do not forget to enter the country where the certificate for issued.