+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello Members,
Please let me know if anyone get to know about where to create profile for the new Quebec Express Entry.

It will be great if a watsapp group is created with members interested in the new system to guide each other. Please let me know about it .Thanks

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Please let’s keep this thread alive .. watsapp groups are private and will not help anyone in the future.

It looks like they have stopped the mon projet and working on the new Arrima portal.
Let’s give it a couple of days and stay tuned to this thread if anything new comes up I’ll definitely update with a post. Until then fingers crossed.

For area of training everyone needs to check out the new list they’ve provided yesterday , research and match your degrees with the right québécois degree.

h000

Aug 2, 2018
Please let’s keep this thread alive .. watsapp groups are private and will not help anyone in the future.

It looks like they have stopped the mon projet and working on the new Arrima portal.
Let’s give it a couple of days and stay tuned to this thread if anything new comes up I’ll definitely update with a post. Until then fingers crossed.

For area of training everyone needs to check out the new list they’ve provided yesterday , research and match your degrees with the right québécois degree.

please share links..............thank you every one

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi shaggy..
Can you explain that is it affect to 2016 applications..
sure, it is very simple:

Points due to "domaine de formation" are going to be retroactive if you do not have received your CSQ (does not matter if you are in treatment or if you already sent documents); by other hand, the new table point will have effect to all candidates who preliminar review has not started yet, for example people with status "waiting for traitment" will be affect.

The first part is confirmed
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/conditions-requises/domaines-formation.html

The second one will be confirmed next week

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I consulted with an immigration lawyer and he says Quebec may still accept applications even if you don't meet the required 50 cut off score. They will look at other factors like French, whether your occupation is in high demand in Quebec labour market. Similar to ONIP HCP stream.

Apparently, there is a high labour shortage in Quebec and this EOI was basically launched so the best skilled workers based on Quebec's needs can be invited rather than first come-first serve applicants.

I am not sure how much of this is actually true but just thought sharing this up here :)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I consulted with an immigration lawyer and he says Quebec may still accept applications even if you don't meet the required 50 cut off score. They will look at other factors like French, whether your occupation is in high demand in Quebec labour market. Similar to ONIP HCP stream.

Apparently, there is a high labour shortage in Quebec and this EOI was basically launched so the best skilled workers based on Quebec's needs can be invited rather than first come-first serve applicants.

I am not sure how much of this is actually true but just thought sharing this up here :)
if this is true then obviously it’s wonderful.
BUT is there a list for the occupations on demand in quebec though ?