+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Entrepreneur Program

abdullah1982

May 19, 2014
Hi,

I'd appreciate if anyone could answer some of my questions about the Quebec Entrepreneur Program. There's conflicting information online and I'm quite confused Sad

- How long is the approximate processing time from the date of application? (I live in Dubai, UAE, so my visa office will probably be the one in Abu Dhabi.)
- How soon does the applicant get PR status? Some websites say immediate, some say after a year.
- Is it necessary for the applicant to speak French?
- Will the interview be conducted in French?
-i send my file in December 2013 but till now no any replay it is normal

If you have any information regarding the above, I'd love to hear it Smiley

Thanks in advance

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
Hi,
As I know, for the quebec entrepreneur, French is no compulsory,the interview would be in English.
You must clear about yours business plan, this is the key point.
It is not a matter of one year, it might take Two or more years to get PR.
Regards

Mirza.

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
Yes, I have been passing through the whole procedure, and have got the selection certificate.
And have submitted my application for final review in London Visa office.

Mirza

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Mirza,
I just want to know that person should have business background...i mean what is difference between entrepreneur and business visa ........its like that we can buy any business and required investment should done or person should have business experience....pls guide me too...

MA Mirza

Apr 20, 2014
Yeah, the person should have a business background atleast for two years with tax and business documents.
And you should buy the business related to yours previous business experience .
Just investment in any business is not required.
You must have a proper business plan.
Regards
Mirza

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdullah1982 said:
Hi,

I'd appreciate if anyone could answer some of my questions about the Quebec Entrepreneur Program. There's conflicting information online and I'm quite confused Sad

- How long is the approximate processing time from the date of application? (I live in Dubai, UAE, so my visa office will probably be the one in Abu Dhabi.)
- How soon does the applicant get PR status? Some websites say immediate, some say after a year.

Thanks in advance
Hi Abdulla,

Please note that there is no definitive timeline etc. and nobody but God or CIC only
knows when your turn will come up.

I applied in October 2010 and got interview request in November 2012 and interview
was conducted in Quebec and was in English. Have done investment as well and final
file submitted in April 2013 and now file has come to Abu Dhabi VO but nothing after
that.

It is just purely wait game, have patience and have faith in God that hoping you will
get a chance at least that is what I have been doing.

All the best and Go bless!!

Viz

Ajindersidhu

May 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 June 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
abdullah1982 said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Hi I applied in June 2014 and get my file no in few days. did u get your file no or any other reply from them..? Quebec immigration website shows that they r processing august 2013 file. Please reply me if u get any information I m also in waiting line.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
One of my friends applies this program. He does not speak French and his consultant provided him with an interpreter during his interview.

His CSQ issued few months ago.