Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[CSQ-23 Oct 2010], [PR-15 Dec 2012]
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Omg stevenllc , guess what? Since october 2011 immigration québéc website was stating that they have dealt with applications upto August 2010. Now they've just updated that info and now it is stating that applications upto september 2010 only are complete???? ???
Can you believe that? In 8 months, they've progressed by only 1 month??? :'(

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
Hi Ashille,

from where u got this info...?

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[CSQ-Paris], [PR-Nairobi]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hi Mansoor,

I dunno from which country you are, so the information I posted above, might not be relevant to your country.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

So, scroll on the page and look for your country. The date in the lowest box implies files that were submitted prior to that date, are complete.

stevenllc

May 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Looks like we have to wait 1 more year.

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smallie said:
Your friend's occupation must be in the priority list, right?
Hey guys i do have msc biochemistry with a bsc in chemistry, i have 72 points out of a pass mark of 63 yet am still waitting since my last AOR in April 2011. Personally have given up with Quebec, and on to other projects, life is too short if it comes no problem but i have to be moving not to be bogged down with expectations that are never materializing as they seem to argue them out in their websites!!!

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hey Babake,

I totally agree with you that it is crazy as how long this whole thing is taking. Totally unprofessional to me. But you were lucky enough to have had other better alternatives lined up for you and you could as easily give up upon your plans to move there. However, for many others, including myself, Canada is the only option out there in order to seek for a better life! It's really frustrating not to see any of the expectations being materialized, but can we do anything that hoping really?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smallie said:
WAOH!!! I had a long wait for the AOR, over 11 months and i thought that would be the longest wait in this whole process. Now, 5 months after the AOR, we are yet to receive the interview invitation. Got another mail in Dec that stated that we are on the waitlist for interview.
@ Smallie, despair not, you should get ur Interview date either b4 end of may or early june. cos its now d turn of nigeria to get scheduled for interview. this interview session is gonna run from june to september. anyone who misses out on this is gonna wait till next year again. they should b updating the time-table soon to reflect the exact days when the interviews will b slated for.am sure the letters ( email/postal) should b ready for dispatch.Cameroun had interview session for a period of 6months non-stop.they had d last session on may 4th. so keep hope alive.
Cheers

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi buddy,

nice to see you on forum..
howz thing going your way??
do you have any idea about next seletion mission for India? currently one is running at HK till 30-june.
Thanks in advance and best wishes for you. :)

egrace62 said:
@ Smallie, despair not, you should get ur Interview date either b4 end of may or early june. cos its now d turn of nigeria to get scheduled for interview. this interview session is gonna run from june to september. anyone who misses out on this is gonna wait till next year again. they should b updating the time-table soon to reflect the exact days when the interviews will b slated for.am sure the letters ( email/postal) should b ready for dispatch.Cameroun had interview session for a period of 6months non-stop.they had d last session on may 4th. so keep hope alive.
Cheers

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
hello friend sAMAILE

i got csqith interview in istanbul,was very easy ,improve ur french and study about quebec

kita

cochin007

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
I applied in april for CSQ and send it to the paris address..
Are we supposed to get an acknowledgement?
How do i know the status?
I send it tothe paris address .. I couldnt even find the proper address on the site.

Adresse postale
Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Paris
Délégation générale du Québec
87-89, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris
FRANCE

is this the right address?
George

stevenllc

May 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Its the right address

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
@ cochin007

Hi, the application process stretches over several years, so, it is vital that you state year whenever you are citing a date. So, do u mean you applied in April 2012? If yes, you might wanna check the link below as I guess the Paris office no longer accepts CSQ applications anymore now!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/actualite2.html

And yes, they do acknowledge. This is what they refer to as AOR. I got mine after 5 months but apparently these days, the length of time has gotten up to 9 months easily!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi cochin07,
it seems from your name, that you have some connections with India. If you are an indian livingin in france/paris, then I will suggest you to apply thro BIQ HK office.

It is allowed under qsw to apply to a BIQ catering to of your country of citizenship or BIQ of your country of residence.
The reason for this suggestion is that BIQ HK ( for India) is pretty much fast in processing QSW files compared to BIQ Paris.
I made this suggestions purely from your name cochin which is a famous city in southern state of India.

cochin007 said:
Hi,
I applied in april for CSQ and send it to the paris address..
Are we supposed to get an acknowledgement?
How do i know the status?
I send it tothe paris address .. I couldnt even find the proper address on the site.

Adresse postale
Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Paris
Délégation générale du Québec
87-89, rue La Boétie
75008 Paris
FRANCE

is this the right address?
George

cochin007

Apr 10, 2012
Hi Mkshah,
I am from india.. and it is more difficult for me to apply to Hk since i am in London and
i cant travel when they call for interview to HK...
Paris is near and less chances of being in India is there...
Any way there is no consulate in south india and its is as good as travelling to Hk from Uk ...
So applied to paris...Only 2-3 hrs of travel from here right...and place of working..
Before HK was the slowest place since normal Migration used to take 6 years...

George

mkshah said:
hi cochin07,
it seems from your name, that you have some connections with India. If you are an indian livingin in france/paris, then I will suggest you to apply thro BIQ HK office.

It is allowed under qsw to apply to a BIQ catering to of your country of citizenship or BIQ of your country of residence.
The reason for this suggestion is that BIQ HK ( for India) is pretty much fast in processing QSW files compared to BIQ Paris.
I made this suggestions purely from your name cochin which is a famous city in southern state of India.