+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec CSQ Applicants in Canada (outside Quebec) Timeline

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
ctapt said:
Finally sher_singh !!!

I am following your progress because I have applied one month later than you :)
Have fun becoming Canadian !!!! Good luck at the interview !!!!!
tnx ctapt :) , really n finally I saw any progress in applications by them n depending upon this everybody will hear good news frm them :).... Gud luck to u too :)

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey Guys
how it's going with all of you ? I wish everyone enjoying holidays ... I have a question especially for quebechopefull as you know I applied from inside Canada cause I am in student visa here But I finished my study and my job waiting for me on my country (Egypt ) so I will go back and I'm asking about the possibility of transfer my interview ( in case if I will have one) to Cairo office instead of NY office ..and when I should let them know about this request

Note I got my AOR 10 days ago

waiting for your opinions :)

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
sasa80 said:
Hey Guys
how it's going with all of you ? I wish everyone enjoying holidays ... I have a question especially for quebechopefull as you know I applied from inside Canada cause I am in student visa here But I finished my study and my job waiting for me on my country (Egypt ) so I will go back and I'm asking about the possibility of transfer my interview ( in case if I will have one) to Cairo office instead of NY office ..and when I should let them know about this request

Hi.

I am not sure, but according to the AOR that my agent explained to me, if there are any changes on the application, like marital status, address, etc., they(we) have to inform the Quebec immigration office about this within 30(?) days from the day they issued the AOR. So I guess if you are pretty sure that you are going back home, you might as well notify the office. Good Luck.

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasa80 said:
Hey Guys

Hi Sasa,

Yes. You MUST inform them of your new address immediately. Depending on where they are in the preliminary processing, they may have to transfer your file to the immigration office serving Egypt, which is Damascus. But I'm sure they'll let you know what's gonna happen next.

Happy holidays to you too. Are you excited to be returning home?

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks Guys and Happy holidays for you too ..

ok this is the situation .. I graduated 2 weeks ago and applied for my post graduate work permit which will be for one year as I studied,,, I have TRV visa to Canada till March 2012, and I have B1/B2 visa for USA till 2015 ...
I would like to stay and work any survival Job but I got offer from Multinational in Egypt to work as Development manager and this is my dream Job and I need to the interviews there and hear from them so I'm not sure if I will stay the all 2011 in Egypt or I will come back to work here in Canada

so what is your advice to me guys
1. call them to transfer my file to Cairo office as I will be there and if they will call me for an interview I will save my time and money (ticket ) also when I review the interviews schedule there I felt it is faster than NY office as there a lot of people there???

2. let everything as it is and wait for the interview call in NY and use my B1/B2 visa for the states and it doesn't matter the flight ticket ???

I am so confused your advices will be appreciated

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Hi Saso,

I'm also from Egypt. Egyptian office is faster than Quebec, unfortunately it is a fact but we don't know about NYK office for interview schadule, do you?

There is one thing I know, you cannot change your interview office twice. I have a friend who started from Egypt and move it to Quebec because he moved to Canada. Later on, he refused a VISA to US and couldn't attend the interview in NYK. They refused to change his office again to Egypt and close the file. !!!

I think you can claim being a resident in Canada until you start your job in Egypt and be sure that you will spend sometime there. If you decided to stay the full 2011 year in Egypt, inform them in 30 days of your decision (job offer date).

This is my personal advice.
-Ammar

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Egyptian woow Viva Egypt haha Thanks khaled for your advice that's what I will almost do wait till I start my job there and if I'm sure I will stay 2011 there I will notify them to transfer my file to Cairo as you said because its faster when I review the interview schedule for Quebec I noticed that because the number of applicants from North America except Quebec not that large they take longer time to organize an interview in NYC office I'm not sure is that correct or not maybe the guys here know more

any ways did you recive your AOR yet I remember you had a problem with CC I wish everything is ok now
I don't know about the internal system in this forum to make individual email but I would like to be in contact with you personally ..t7ya msr lol...

ctapt

Oct 22, 2010
Hello everyone !
Finally they have updated the web-site and there is a little progress in the immigration processing time line showing January 2010.

Merry Christmas to everyone and waiting for some results in the new year !!!

quebechopefull

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal has become the slowest processing office compared to other countries. They've just finalized January applications. I guess I can add a few more months to my waiting timeline.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope 2011 will be good to us!

po6332008

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 29 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
05 December 2011 - Quebec Selection Certificate
AOR Received.
Sept 25 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30 -01-2013
Med's Done....
06- 02-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
DATED 28-01-2013 - LETTER RECEIVED BY POST 28 FEB 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone!

I have submitted my immigration application for the CSQ and am waiting for a date to be fixed for an interview.

Moving countries since I introduced my application, has delayed my processing time it's now been 11 months but they have confirmed that I am a waiting list but could not tell when or where I'd be called for the interview itself.

Would anyone be able to share some light on the following questions:

1. Any advice and key questions that I may be asked at the interview (the Dos and Don'T,..ect)

2. Is an 11 month waiting time normal?

3. When will new selection missions be announced?

4. I am currently in the DRC (I applied via the Paris Office) and I suspect that my interview may be in Kenya or Mauritius.

-Has anyone had an interview in Kenya or Mauritius? (Could you please share your experience)

-Has anyone based in the DRC been called for an interview in other countries apart from Kenya or Mauritius?

Thanks

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
hi seniors members...
its been like almost 3 months now... and i havent yet got the aor. please let me know anyone who has the same issue... i m really worried... if there is any suggestion plz post me so that i can handle accordingly. i submitted my application to paris.

your valuable input is requested.....

regds, mansoor

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mansoorhashmi said:
hi seniors members...
its been like almost 3 months now... and i havent yet got the aor. please let me know anyone who has the same issue... i m really worried... if there is any suggestion plz post me so that i can handle accordingly. i submitted my application to paris.

your valuable input is requested.....

regds, mansoor
The best u can do now is to send an enquiry to them, but believe u me the best u can get is a general response that dosent even adress ur situation. in my case i sent them an enqiry and it took them 2months to reply my query. postal delay is another factor that might b responsible for this delay cos when i eventually got my AOR, d date on it shows that it was sent 12days after i applied (but i had to wait 72days b4 i got it, and dat added to my time line but after i replied to d requst in d AOR, i got my CSQ 8days later withoput interview).it might also be that u are expecting D AOR from a different source. BIQ-Paris does not send AOR by e-Mail, they usually send it to a physical contact address which u
indicated in DCS-form, so check with your contact address cos ur AOR might just be waiting for u there

mansoorhashmi

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Nov. 2010
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
11-July-2011
Interview........
waiting
egrace,

thanks alot for response.. i think u r right becoz i sent them three emails inquires which is indicated on web address, i mean inquiry form... and the address which i mentioned in my application forms it is the same where i am living.

i think the second reason could be a huge number of applications in pending.. thats y i might be in a que.. but if it could delay more then wot would be course of action....?

plz reply. mansoor