+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec - Arrima EOI - Scores

Lucn01

Aug 13, 2018
my score is 72, please guys share your score as well
My Friends
I invite you all to read the Gazette, it will explain in detail the factor that midi choose to send invitation. It's not really who has the highest score. i read that invitation will be sent to applicant depending of the need of Quebec.for example if there is a sector that is confronted with a lack of manager. Any applicant with degree and work experince in management will have better chance to receive invitation. Of course you have to get the require score to be eligible, but it not a matter who has the highest score. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcpaa and jazzuti

ana.white.2018

Oct 20, 2018
My Friends
I invite you all to read the Gazette, it will explain in detail the factor that midi choose to send invitation. It's not really who has the highest score. i read that invitation will be sent to applicant depending of the need of Quebec.for example if there is a sector that is confronted with a lack of manager. Any applicant with degree and work experince in management will have better chance to receive invitation. Of course you have to get the require score to be eligible, but it not a matter who has the highest score. Correct me if i'm wrong.
can you provide the link to that Gazette?