Not required
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Apr 2017
garconbd said:
as i have to face interview so i am bit tensed.....i have a question to those who faced interview.....does the immigration officer follow "pure french accent" or "quebecois accent"?? as two accents are pretty much different....
Pls share your timeline and background with us

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
I got AOR in DEC 2011 afterwards don't heard anything
Whatsupgroup Csq admin India 8866812354.
So where my case is standing .plz reply on whatsupgroup.
Already 43 months passed . I have both indivisual ref no and numero de dossier

engr.atif

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
QSW: 31-08-2011 , Federal: 23-03-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015 (sent: 06-04-2015)
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 14-12-2016
AOR Received.
QSW: 18-10-2011 , Federal: 29-04-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with CSQ application
Med's Request
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
24-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Apr 2017
pappu13380 said:
I got AOR in DEC 2011 afterwards don't heard anything
Whatsupgroup Csq admin India 8866812354.
So where my case is standing .plz reply on whatsupgroup.
Already 43 months passed . I have both indivisual ref no and numero de dossier
Bro, better you should email to ask them because already passed more than 40 months

abo ragheb

Nov 2, 2014
JessicaWindsor said:
@ abo ragheb:

The phone number was +1 514 864-9191 (outside Quebec). By the way did you took the service of CAMPBELL COHEN?

Thanks! ;D
Thanks Dear

No, my agent is not Campbell Cohen

Rgds

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
"Indian, Need Help"

I am government employee and my social security contribution is NPS not PF, will quebec accept this ?

What is the definition of social security contribution for quebec immigration ?

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
garconbd said:
as i have to face interview so i am bit tensed.....i have a question to those who faced interview.....does the immigration officer follow "pure french accent" or "quebecois accent"?? as two accents are pretty much different....
garconbd .. the interview is so easy and they use the pure french accent and not the quebecois accent ..
They speak clear and slow .. but you have to speak french of course .. in my situation, I am very good in both languages so the interviewer asked me if I want to continue the interview in English instead, so I told him "it's up to you sir, I can speak both" ..
So we continued the interview in French!
Good luck!

Peace

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
kool_007dude said:
"Indian, Need Help"

I am government employee and my social security contribution is NPS not PF, will quebec accept this ?

What is the definition of social security contribution for quebec immigration ?
You shouldn't face any problem since its run by the Government! I don't think quebec immig have any issues about the format of any social security scheme , they are only concerned as to whether it is official and for the purpose of establishing a security net for employees. ;)

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
legrand said:
You shouldn't face any problem since its run by the Government! I don't think quebec immig have any issues about the format of any social security scheme , they are only concerned as to whether it is official and for the purpose of establishing a security net for employees. ;)
Hi, i've got the same question too., if they're asking for the proof of legality of work experience such as Social Security Contributions, etc, in the mail of - Intention to Reject, can we show our Tax file returns, from Income Tax Department, Govt. of India.
Please assist. Thanks in anticipation.

poo576

Jul 15, 2015
Hello Friends,
I am from Nepal.I had applied for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program in 2014, May. And after 10 months I received a letter from the immigration, where they asked for some missing documents (proof of payment of tax on income and birth certificate). I forwarded all the requested documents and now they have rejected my application saying that I have not send the documents proof of payment of tax on income as requested. But I have send the document for tax clearance. Now, can you please help me to deal with this situation or if anybody know the correct format of payment of tax. please help me friends :(

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
shreyas3s said:
Hi, i've got the same question too., if they're asking for the proof of legality of work experience such as Social Security Contributions, etc, in the mail of - Intention to Reject, can we show our Tax file returns, from Income Tax Department, Govt. of India.
Please assist. Thanks in anticipation.
Please check previous posts about this issue, Quebec immig has stopped accepting Income tax returns.

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
poo576 said:
Hello Friends,
I am from Nepal.I had applied for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program in 2014, May. And after 10 months I received a letter from the immigration, where they asked for some missing documents (proof of payment of tax on income and birth certificate). I forwarded all the requested documents and now they have rejected my application saying that I have not send the documents proof of payment of tax on income as requested. But I have send the document for tax clearance. Now, can you please help me to deal with this situation or if anybody know the correct format of payment of tax. please help me friends :(
Dear poo576,

sorry for the rejection when did you got your rejection letter? in how many days you got rejection mail response from them after sending updated documents?

all income tax letters you need to take from deputy commissioner of income tax either income tax returns or tax exemption letter

otherwise they will not accept it.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
No, your pay slips are not sufficient.

"This must consist of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment
of income tax.

If you cannot provide one of these elements of proof, you must provide proof
of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from payment of income tax issued by a government authority (who is not your employer).

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority. The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.

The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.

If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence, you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns; – registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips."

Please pay particular attention to the lines I have bolded.

Above info extracted from the application package from Immigration Quebec.
Hi,
Your provided information were so useful and complete.I have another question!
I have a letter from the social insurance company in my country which has mentioned the percentage of premium payments of my incomes, that issued by government authority.Do I need such a letter for my income taxes?!
If yes,I have no idea where I have to go and request the letter!

Thank you very much indeed for your detailed answers.

julietkq

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I am new to this topic and I would like to hear your advice.

I am from Singapore. I applied for Quebec skilled worker program in 2013. I received a letter of intention to reject my application in Jun 2015. They asked me to submit documents as below:

PREVIOUS STAY IN QUEBEC
As a foreign student or foreign student :
32. Photocopy of the work permit or study permit or proof of exemption permit
work or study permit under the applicable regulations
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant  
Photocopy of proof of studies ( certificate of the educational institution )
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant 

I have requested a transcript from my uni in Canada but I dont have study permit as I only study one semester (student exchange program) which does not require either study permit or CAQ. But I dont know what they require as proof of exemption. I have my visa with entry and exit stamp that show I only stay in canada for 4 months. I also print out from websites (both Canada and Quebec websites) that say study permit/CAQ are exempted for course less than 6 months.

I do not know if my visa and what website said can be used as proof of exemption.

I went to canadian embassy but they cannot do anything for me.

Please please advise me what you think they need as a proof of exemption....many thanks

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
Dear Forumers,

I am feeling distraught as my CSQ just got rejected. The reason is that "Les preuves de cotisations sociales n'ont pas été produites pour toutes les années précédant le dépôt de la demande. (Les "Tax return transcript" ne sont pas la preuve du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu).

In the United States, I have not paid towards social security since I am an international student. I sent them my income tax returns for proof of having paid taxes on my income, and they're saying that the tax return transcript does not meet the criteria. I really cannot think of what else to provide them to for this particular document.

What did I do wrong? What am I missing?

Also, how does the repeal process work and how can I find this document that they're asking for in the US.

Much thanks!

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hello guys, i really need your help.

I applied from Egypt in 2011 as i was living and working there (Country of Residence not nationality), after a long long long time of waiting and updating my file with French and English language test results. :'( 3 and half years have passed.
Then i got a job offer in Qatar, so i moved to Qatar to live and work there.

After a couple of months in Qatar, Quebec sent me an email asking me to update them will all the changes that occurred since i sent the innitial application, so i sent them all the required documents and updated them with all the changes and my presence in Qatar (Work letter, new address, Residency card, Tax proof).

After 2 months they send me my CSQ without Interview. i was soon happy :D, after almost 4 years of waiting, then i've noticed in my CSQ that they mentioned under the Bureau Federal: BVC Cairo :eek:.

I know for the federal step we have to send to Sydney Nova Scotia, they will then make sure the file is complete and then transfer it to the Federal Bureau mentioned on the CSQ.

Now, i'm a resident of Qatar not a resident of Egypt anymore, and Quebec Immigration know that and they have been notified and updated with these changes. now my question is:

Q1. Shouldn't the federal bureau on my CSQ be Abu Dhabi (there is no Federal bureau for Qatar)??? since i'm not a Resident of Egypt anymore and i'm a Resident of Qatar.

Q2. Do i have to apply for Federal from Qatar, even tho my federal office is in Egypt or should i return back to Egypt and get my Residency and apply from there???

Please, if any of you know what i'm talking about and can tell me what to do, i will be really grateful. Thank you.