Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
yes tanyam, thanks for sharing it. :)
This is the right form for submitting any changes in your status.
TanyaM said:
Also I was all that confused about how to inform the Immigration office to make updates to my aplication.
Specifically, should there be any form to do that or just a letter would be enough.

So, I found this Change to the Application for a selection certificate form http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

Hope it's helpful :)

Cheers,
Tanya

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi TanyaM,
for address of Montreal office, I got below Info from this link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/adresses-countries.html

Our offices outside Québec – by country
To find out which office covers your territory, please select the country where you legally reside.

Temporary workers and foreign students
If you are currently staying in Québec for work or studies and you wish to settle in Québec permanently, select Québec (Canada).

Country of residence

Further click on the country name as Quebec (Canada), it gives a link which has following address for Montreal office.
Link:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/new-york/reach.html

To reach us
You can contact the Direction de l'immigration économique – International – Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient if you wish to immigrate in Québec.

IMPORTANT
Please note that effective June 7, 2011, immigration applications (permanent and temporary immigration) accompanied by the required fees must be sent by mail only.

Address
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient

Mailing address or by appointment only
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Telephone: 514 873-5760
Fax: 514 864-9221
E-Mail : E-Mail form

TanyaM said:
Salut tout le monde!

Just wanted to share news from the official site of the government of Quebec

Closing of the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna and transfer of operations to Montréal

The Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) wishes to inform its clients that the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will officially close on April 1, 2012. As of this date, all immigration activities will be conducted at the MICC's offices in Montréal. In addition, the Québec Immigration Office in Vienna will no longer provide client services as of February 14, 2012. All immigration applications and correspondence from its clients must be sent to Montréal as of this date.

The MICC would like to reassure its clients that it is committed to pursuing its activities with respect to Eastern Europe with the same rigour and diligence. Selection interviews conducted by the MICC with immigration candidates from Eastern Europe will be held in the same locations as usual in the territories concerned.

No changes to other immigration categories

So, if my file was opened in Vienna office, now all the updates i should send to Montreal?

Guys, could you provide the address of the biq in Montreal? I could not find it on the website :)

Thank you!

Wish you all a great day :)

Sincerely,
Tanya

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear All,
Here I am sharing with all forum-members a real life situation of an Individual who have applied for Quebec PR from within Quebec as a student and then moved out of quebec when he got a nice job in ontario.

What happens with him is that when he was at the last stage of getting PR under QSW, his intentions to live and settle in quebec were questioned on the basis of his living in ontario for last one and half year after his application for QSW.

Now, he has received a letter from Quebec immigration authorities to prove his intentions to reside and settle in quebec unless he can prove it within 50 days, as per letter mentioning to cancel his CSQ based on which his PR will be granted...

I really feel sorry for this guy, as he is writing in his post about leaving his current job and move back to quebec to show his genuine intention to live and settle in quebec...

I am sure, it will work as an alarm for those who think QSW as jumping pad for entering into Canada and then move to another province..

Here is the link for complete post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-i-almost-feel-scammed-t97559.0.html;msg1309960#msg1309960

Qeubecois2012

Mar 9, 2012
gladiusraj said:
In which NOC you are falling ???? If it is 1122 NOC than go for Quebec process and if it is another than FSW is better option. B'coz FSW is very fast than Quebec process.

Merci Beaucoup

Raj
Hi Raj,

Mine can match 3 or 4 of them. But I think NOC 0213 and NOC 2147 are the exact experience I am having.

I have 2 doubts on why I am still hesitant to take the FSW over QSW:

1. Is it true NOC 0213 is NOW eligible for the FSW? (As earlier in July 1st 0213 was removed from the occupation list which is eligible for FSW)

2. I read somewhere in CIC website that the Cap for this year is almost reached, and it says the Cap might be fully reached before the new applications reach CIC. So I am not confident with this tight quota as well.

Maybe you, bro Raj, or someone else can advise me some enlightment on these hesitations?

Thanks
Quebecois2012

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mef said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]People........

Decesion Made -------- Visas Issued!!!!! Thanks God

Mef & Vio
[/size][/size]
MEF & VIO
CONGRATZ
CONGRATZ
CONGRATZ

Wish you all the best.

aislam

Mar 5, 2011
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
Salut a touts! :) Je suis allez a HK cette Juin pour moi entrevue :) wish me luck guys!! merci merci merci :)
quand je vais à Hong Kong??

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi qeubecoise2012;
It seems that these queries are related to FSW and your are putting these questions in QSW forum.
May be any memeber who has knowledge and previous experience of applying in FSW can help you.
Qeubecois2012 said:
Hi Raj,

Mine can match 3 or 4 of them. But I think NOC 0213 and NOC 2147 are the exact experience I am having.

I have 2 doubts on why I am still hesitant to take the FSW over QSW:

1. Is it true NOC 0213 is NOW eligible for the FSW? (As earlier in July 1st 0213 was removed from the occupation list which is eligible for FSW)

2. I read somewhere in CIC website that the Cap for this year is almost reached, and it says the Cap might be fully reached before the new applications reach CIC. So I am not confident with this tight quota as well.

Maybe you, bro Raj, or someone else can advise me some enlightment on these hesitations?

Thanks
Quebecois2012

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear MK Shah,

mate if you have got the permanent residency in Quebec then you can move to Ontario or anywhere you want Canadian legislation allows you after getting PR card to move into any province you want.

Regards

Umer

mkshah said:
Hi TanyaM,

To find out which office covers your territory, please select the country where you legally reside.

Temporary workers and foreign students
If you are currently staying in Québec for work or studies and you wish to settle in Québec permanently, select Québec (Canada).

Country of residence

Further click on the country name as Quebec (Canada), it gives a link which has following address for Montreal office.
Link:http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/new-york/reach.html

To reach us
You can contact the Direction de l'immigration économique – International – Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient if you wish to immigrate in Québec.

IMPORTANT
Please note that effective June 7, 2011, immigration applications (permanent and temporary immigration) accompanied by the required fees must be sent by mail only.

Address

CANADA

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
mkshah said:
Hi TanyaM,

I tried to do so, but when clicking on the Country name the page opens but there is no address of Immigration office provided :)
Besides, I know that my office was located in Vienna, but as it's closed now and they say that all the documents starting from February, 14th should be sent to Montreal Office, that's why i asked for their address :)

Address
Thank you! i will send my updated docs there then :)

CANADA

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
Don't forget that u r signing the contract with federal govt and Quebec govt , that u will stay in Quebec. If u don't follow the contract then they have right to cancel your pr and csq nomination, rest is upto u.

Umer Shahzad said:
Dear MK Shah,

mate if you have got the permanent residency in Quebec then you can move to Ontario or anywhere you want Canadian legislation allows you after getting PR card to move into any province you want.

Regards

Umer

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Umer Shahzad,
ambi is right in his previous post..
As you mentioned it Permanent Residency Status allows any immigrant to move and settle anywhere in CANADA. It is his right to do so.
However one should keep in his mind that the basis of this Permanent Residency Stutus is the CSQ granted by Quebec Province and you are selected by quebec province to live and settle in quebec and to conribute in the overall growth of the province, socially as well as economically. With this objectives and based on your credentials only, you are given CSQ and after that PR is granted to an immigrant based on Quebec Nomination.

But, if anyone who wishes to take the benefit of QSW system by just getting PR status and then move to another province, surely this immigrant is not fulfilling the objectives of his selection by quebec province.

Hence, quebec immigration authorities have full rights and authorities to cancel/revoke/lift the CSQ granted to an immigrant and then his PR status will be endangered. Also they can do so under law, based on the declaratoin that immigrant is signing in a contract "Schedule 5" at the time of submitting his application for PR under QSW. This contract mentions about the candidate and his family members has full intentions to live and settle in the Quebec province after getting PR status.

Link for Schedule 5 is given below:
IMM 0008 Schedule 5 - Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_5e.pdf

Surely, it is not like that you will be imprisoned for the lifetime to live in Quebec province and you cant move at all. You can move out of Quebec based on your circumstances in the province.

But if you want to do so, before doing it you must have tried and used all resources and means to settle yourself and your family in Quebec province and you should be in a position to prove that you could not succeed after all these efforts.

Umer Shahzad said:
Dear MK Shah,

Regards

Umer

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi TanyaM,
Address of Montreal BIQ from vienna BIQ website:

CANADA

Link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/vienna/reach.html

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Can you please calculate mt points for Quebec Selection Certificate.

1. B.Sc. Civil Engineering (Pass out in 2007)
2. Area of Training Sec. C
3. Experience (4 and half years)
4. Age (31 years)
5. English IELTS (if 5 in Listening and Speaking)
6. French Language (if DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking)
7. Financials Self Sufficiency (Can $ 4,238)
8. Adaptability (Interview)
9. Spouse Qualification (Bachelor of Computer Arts 4 years program passed out in 2008)
10. Spouse Age 27 years
11. Spouse French Language (DELF A1, 16 out of 25 in Listening and Speaking)
12. Spouse did his bachelor within last 5 years but have no working experience

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
Civil Engineer
+92 321 4527911