Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jimmy80 said:
dear Mdammalli,
do you think that!!!!!!!!!! already three months are finished from 2014 and no updates, no mission, nothing.
let me tell you what we can expect:
in 2014 only priority files submitted from Jan-2011 to March-2014 will be called for interview and for the others-like me- it's better to look for another immigration program or even another country.
this B2 B2 condition is not more than a wasting of time and an exuse to delay the process.
everything in Canda takes time not only getting CSQ.we need to be morethan patient, they need people who fall in love with waiting and waiting.
we are looking to retire in Quebec not to get the CSQwhile retired.Regards,
Jimmy you sound so true.... :( :( :(

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Shumaila said:
Guys, please don't loose hope! Allah will reward you for your patience! Insha'allah everything comes out to be positive very very soon! Ameen.
Yes this is all we can do at the moment.... Just wait and hope for the best..... Your BIQ is also Hong Kong (Asia Office) Right???

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Noglo said:
Please, can one apply for Quebec and still apply for Nova Scotia program.
The time waiting and wasting for Quebec is really not funny.
Q: I’ve put in an application to the Nominee Program in another province and not heard anything. Can I apply to your program? A: You can, if you really want to make a life in Nova Scotia. In order to receive a nomination through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you need to meet all of the requirements listed in our guidelines (which you can read on this website), submit a complete application and show that you have a sincere intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.XmrMLaq5.dpuf
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/

People should form the habit of only giving answers to questions they are sure of...

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
patina92086 said:
yes i believe this is true, Quebec is very clear in educating aspiring immigrants that one's intention to permanently settle in the province should be genuine, applying to different provinces at the same time might put your application to risk

Q: I’ve put in an application to the Nominee Program in another province and not heard anything. Can I apply to your program? A: You can, if you really want to make a life in Nova Scotia. In order to receive a nomination through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you need to meet all of the requirements listed in our guidelines (which you can read on this website), submit a complete application and show that you have a sincere intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.XmrMLaq5.dpuf

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
talk2melas said:

Q: I've put in an application to the Nominee Program in another province and not heard anything. Can I apply to your program? A: You can, if you really want to make a life in Nova Scotia. In order to receive a nomination through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you need to meet all of the requirements listed in our guidelines (which you can read on this website), submit a complete application and show that you have a sincere intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.XmrMLaq5.dpuf
[/quot

i remember one applicant emailed the embassy regarding this matter and they confirmed it might have a negative effect on ones application , my point is how about when you get to cic stage, and when you get interviewed to either of the two provinces how will you explain to the officer that you seriously want to settle in one province if they were able to find out you also applied in another province? seriously i dont have any idea how to answer that, we are responsible individuals here, before we believe to anyones informations/opinions, i think it is our responsibility to study it carefully, anyway thanks for sharing with me that information

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
patina92086 said:
talk2melas said:

Q: I've put in an application to the Nominee Program in another province and not heard anything. Can I apply to your program? A: You can, if you really want to make a life in Nova Scotia. In order to receive a nomination through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you need to meet all of the requirements listed in our guidelines (which you can read on this website), submit a complete application and show that you have a sincere intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.XmrMLaq5.dpuf
[/quot

i remember one applicant emailed the embassy regarding this matter and they confirmed it might have a negative effect on ones application , my point is how about when you get to cic stage, and when you get interviewed to either of the two provinces how will you explain to the officer that you seriously want to settle in one province if they were able to find out you also applied in another province? seriously i dont have any idea how to answer that, we are responsible individuals here, before we believe to anyones informations/opinions, i think it is our responsibility to study it carefully, anyway thanks for sharing with me that information
If an applicant applies and gets nominated in two provinces, he would only be required by CIC to withdraw one application of his choice while they process the other and issue the permanent resident visa.
This is no problem at all.

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
I just want to make those who are going to take the TEF test aware that the "Lexique/Structure Part" in the compulsory part has been removed and the officials said that this part is no longer needed for QUEBEC immigration.
I am from Mauritius and did the TEF test today without the "Lexique/Structure Part"
Cheers.

Shumaila

Jan 31, 2013
atish said:
I just want to make those who are going to take the TEF test aware that the "Lexique/Structure Part" in the compulsory part has been removed and the officials said that this part is no longer needed for QUEBEC immigration.
I am from Mauritius and did the TEF test today without the "Lexique/Structure Part"
Cheers.
Lexique structure is the writing or reading thing in TEF?

Shumaila

Jan 31, 2013
ConradFael said:
Selection missions for skilled workers are carried out in several countries and territories at different times of the year. Some missions can take place on the same dates in a given country or territory. Consult the schedule of selection missions which is regularly updated, but is subject to change at any time.

Here's the schedule for Asia. So for those under these countries it says that "No selection interview for these countries or territories currently 1 and 2

1 If you have submitted an application for immigration, consult the next update for more information.
2 Please note that, for some of these countries and territories, we have not received any applications for immigration.
3 If you have submitted an application for immigration before this date and your file is complete, you should have been called for a selection interview.

Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bora Bora, Brunei, Cambodia, Caroline Islands, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Johnston Atoll, Kiribati, Kosrae, Laos, Macao, Malaisia, Maldives, Mariana (Islands), Marshall islands, Micronesia, Midway Island, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pacific Islands, Pakistan, Palau (Belau), Papua New Guinea, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Ponape, Sabah, Sarawak, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tahiti, Taïwan, Thailand, Tonga, Truk Island, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wake Island, Wallis, Western Samoa, Yap Island

These processing times apply to applications for a Québec Selection Certificate only. They do not include those that apply to applications to the Government of Canada for permanent residence.

Last Modified on February 27, 2014

Source: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.html
I am in hope for interview this year. Asians are the neglected part in the eye of Quebec Authority!

Shumaila

Jan 31, 2013
khan1984 said:
Yes this is all we can do at the moment.... Just wait and hope for the best..... Your BIQ is also Hong Kong (Asia Office) Right???
Yes! and I am 2013 applicant, how about you?

Shumaila

Jan 31, 2013
talk2melas said:
If an applicant applies and gets nominated in two provinces, he would only be required by CIC to withdraw one application of his choice while they process the other and issue the permanent resident visa.
This is no problem at all.
Guys, words from my lawyer: you must withdraw the application to the first province before applying to another province otherwise it brings negative connotation to your immigration process!

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
Shumaila said:
Guys, words from my lawyer: you must withdraw the application to the first province before applying to another province otherwise it brings negative connotation to your immigration process!
This validates my story. Thank you Shumaila :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shumaila said:
Thanks! :'(