Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I sent my MR more than a month ago but haven't received AOR yet!! worried!!

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
also I was wondering has anyone who's initiated his process from CPP-O has received PPR?

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
apparently applicants who has applied for QSW while they live in Quebec have a different process. apparently they get their medical request earlier than other applicant? can anyone confirm that?

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Hello All,

So we had our interview in Accra on Thursday, October 18th and got our QSC immediately after. I'm sory i am just sharing this but i've been very occupied.

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer started by asking to see the international passports and birth certificates of the entire family (good thing we had the kids passports with us). Thereafter, she requested for my academic certificates and i arranged this properly putting the result from the MICC for my credential evaluation at the top followed by the TCF-Q result and then original copies of my university certificates and the rest. She was impressed with the fact that i had done my credential evaluation and next, she asked to see my work documents. All our documents were neatly arranged in a transparent folder so it was easy to flip through and give her whatever document she requested for. She was speaking french throughout and i just struggled to pick out the verbs from her long sentences and try to deduce as much as possible. It was really tough keeping up with a native french speaker. After going through all the documnets, she returned some to me and kept some with her to make copies. She asked what level I was in AF presently and i gave her our AF ID cards. She asked me why we choose Quebec and once i explained that, she brought out the common values for Quebec that i had signed and asked if i signed that. When i answered in the affirmative, she said i should list the values and i was able to list some. She asked what i know about Quebec and the labour market and we showed print outs from various job sites and vacancy adverts. She asked if we had friends or families in Quebec and we said yes, we have a friend in Montreal and another in Calgary.
She moved on to my husband and started by asking if he spoke french, he replied a little and she asked to see his original certificates. We also attached the acknowledgement of receipt from the MICC for his credential evaluation and she asked if we had submitted the original transcripts like the AOR stated. We assured her that it has been done. She asked to see his employment details and after looking through his documents, she asked him to tell her what he did yesterday. He tried to explain this in his limited french and I guess she made some sense of it.
After this, she said she was through with her questions and that if we had any more information to share with her to support our application, or any questions to ask, we can go ahead. We sure did. We showed her our internet print outs and our research in various areas such as, schooling, child care and day care services, the cost of living in montreal and a detailed research on the part of montreal we wish to live and why we have choosen that borough. We also showed her print out of jobs we are wiling to take on arrival in Quebec while we settle down and perfect our french in readiness of the better offers. These include receptionist/front desk office, call centre jobs, etc She looked at all the print outs we had seemed quite impressed. She told us to wait outside for 10 minutes while she made copies of some of the documents she kept with her. I asked her how the interview went and she said she will tell us when we come back in.
After a very nervous 10muntes, she called us in and the only thing i could pcik from all she was saying was “felicitation”!!! She congratuated us, handed over our original documents and gave us 2 copies of the certificates for each family member. Adviced us to keep learning french while we go ahead with the Federal process.

This is basically it.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Smallie said:
Hello All,

So we had our interview in Accra on Thursday, October 18th and got our QSC immediately after. I'm sory i am just sharing this but i've been very occupied.

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer started by asking to see the international passports and birth certificates of the entire family (good thing we had the kids passports with us). Thereafter, she requested for my academic certificates and i arranged this properly putting the result from the MICC for my credential evaluation at the top followed by the TCF-Q result and then original copies of my university certificates and the rest. She was impressed with the fact that i had done my credential evaluation and next, she asked to see my work documents. All our documents were neatly arranged in a transparent folder so it was easy to flip through and give her whatever document she requested for. She was speaking french throughout and i just struggled to pick out the verbs from her long sentences and try to deduce as much as possible. It was really tough keeping up with a native french speaker. After going through all the documnets, she returned some to me and kept some with her to make copies. She asked what level I was in AF presently and i gave her our AF ID cards. She asked me why we choose Quebec and once i explained that, she brought out the common values for Quebec that i had signed and asked if i signed that. When i answered in the affirmative, she said i should list the values and i was able to list some. She asked what i know about Quebec and the labour market and we showed print outs from various job sites and vacancy adverts. She asked if we had friends or families in Quebec and we said yes, we have a friend in Montreal and another in Calgary.
She moved on to my husband and started by asking if he spoke french, he replied a little and she asked to see his original certificates. We also attached the acknowledgement of receipt from the MICC for his credential evaluation and she asked if we had submitted the original transcripts like the AOR stated. We assured her that it has been done. She asked to see his employment details and after looking through his documents, she asked him to tell her what he did yesterday. He tried to explain this in his limited french and I guess she made some sense of it.
After this, she said she was through with her questions and that if we had any more information to share with her to support our application, or any questions to ask, we can go ahead. We sure did. We showed her our internet print outs and our research in various areas such as, schooling, child care and day care services, the cost of living in montreal and a detailed research on the part of montreal we wish to live and why we have choosen that borough. We also showed her print out of jobs we are wiling to take on arrival in Quebec while we settle down and perfect our french in readiness of the better offers. These include receptionist/front desk office, call centre jobs, etc She looked at all the print outs we had seemed quite impressed. She told us to wait outside for 10 minutes while she made copies of some of the documents she kept with her. I asked her how the interview went and she said she will tell us when we come back in.
After a very nervous 10muntes, she called us in and the only thing i could pcik from all she was saying was “felicitation”!!! She congratuated us, handed over our original documents and gave us 2 copies of the certificates for each family member. Adviced us to keep learning french while we go ahead with the Federal process.

This is basically it.
Hi Smallie,
Congrats! Thanks for responding to my query. I asked about the interview just to keep our motivation levels going. Since, it is a long waiting time, we will otherwise lose motivation to keep up to the demands.

This was motivational again. Hope you land in Montreal soon. Can you let us know what is your AOT or that of your Husband? And which country you belong?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Smallie said:
Hello All,

This is basically it.
Thank you for sharing! Congratulations! Were allowed to speak English at all? What is your current level of French? your level on the TEFq?

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi!I am happy to find a Nigerian in this thread.I sent my application to Paris on the 16th of August,2012 but i got an e-mail from them on the 29th of August,2012 that they received my application and that it has been transferred to Montreal.Since then,i have not heard from them.This is my profile:Age:35 years(16 points),Education:Higher National Diploma(8 points),Area of training: Electrical Electronics Engineering(0 point),Work Experience-4.7 months-Electrical Electronics Engineer(8 points),TEFAQ-Orale comprehension B2,Orale Expression B2(12 points),IELTS-Speaking band 8 and Listening band 7(5 points),3 children below 12 years(8 points),Wife's age 31 years(3 points),Education:bachelor in education integrated science(3 points) and finances(1 point).Total is 64 points.I also included a cover letter explaining my application and the steps that i have taken.I also included several print outs of different sectors of Quebec that i have found out and myself and that of my wife's occupation area.What are my chances of getting CSQ without interview?How fast is procession in Montreal office?
Dear GENTLEANDREW, My case is almost similar to your case but i'm applying through a lawyer in Montreal during the last Jun and haven't got FN or AOR yet, but i'm a bit confused regarding my Area of training, I'm a textile engineer which give me Zero points under AOT, but my wife is an accountant which falls under AOT. but some people told me i can not be the main applicant cause my AOT points are Zero.!!! however i have total score about 63 points without adaptability.....Are sure that we can apply if we get Zero AOT in case my spouse fall under AOT ???? My lawyer confirmed me its ok, but i'm a little worried.....and if we want to consider my wife is main applicant, we have to wait for another 4-6 months till my wife refresh her French and get TEFAQ...so it's long time already...Thanks....

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
mft25 said:
Hi they do not consider the attestation they only accept the certificate. So send them a copy of the certificate only do not send original. In interview they will ask for original to compare. Never send original documents
Hello !

Actually i sent the Attestation de reussi and they refused it and resent it with a Stamp and Signature and they refused it and then i sent in the the time the Original and made two copies certified from French Embassy, as there is no Interview for those who applied in 2012.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
Smallie said:
Hello All,

This is basically it.
Thanks for the update, I'm sure people awaiting interview would have gained one or two points from your feedback particularly in the area of the common values for Quebec, once again congratulations on the receipt of your CSQ.

Cheers

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smallie said:
Hello All,

This is basically it.
c'est superrrr, congrats and bonne continuation :)

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi Friends and Senior

I have a police clearance for london office. Everything ok. Except i did an ASSAULTs DO U THINK IT can affect my process.
Any advice.

Regards

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
jasmin13 said:
I sent my MR more than a month ago but haven't received AOR yet!! worried!!
Waiting time is between 3 to 6months...

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
Smallie said:
Hello All,

This is basically it.
Congratulations Madam, wishing you all the best in future.....
Just one question, did you get your AF card from Alliance Francaise on request or it was just given to you?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
DO ANYBODY HAVE ANSWER GUYZZZZ???

Please Help me evaluate my chances for Quebec Immigration Skilled worker program.

Education: B.Tech. in computer science(4 years, got adminssion in second year afer diploma through lateral entry) , 3 years diploma in Computer Engineering (10+3+3) years.

Exp: 4.5 years as Senior Software engineer.
French: A1 Complete (delf result awaited), A2 (running) (course done from Alliance Francais)
English: Gave IELTS Overall 7 bands. Speaking 6.0, listening 7.5
Financial Self sufficency: good

I am sucked with confusions regarding my EDUCATION. above in BOLD. PLzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Hello !

Actually i sent the Attestation de reussi and they refused it and resent it with a Stamp and Signature and they refused it and then i sent in the the time the Original and made two copies certified from French Embassy, as there is no Interview for those who applied in 2012.
Just one quick question, what is the process of making certified copies of original certificate from French Embassy?