August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
P.S.

forgot to mention that i did inquire about the VO stamping my passport and got the confirmation that it is in Beirut and not in Romania, so this is 1 rumor that got ruled out. god help us with the laziness, corruption and the high level of incompetence in this case.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wdOnCanada said:
The process just keeps getting worst by the day... The country is getting worst by the hour... For me I feel it is a race between getting the papers, and this country falling apart...

I hope the process as slow as it keeps getting wins the race after all...
Life became hard everywhere in the world, if you have job, don't leave it :D you can do only landing. Don't resign...
You need to live in Canada 2 years within 5 years to be able to renew your PR.

Go see the place, then plan for landing.

Papers process in Montreal is no easy too :)

Nora_sh1

May 31, 2012
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-- Now Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-4-2010
File Transfer...
21-2-2012
Med's Request
15-5-2013
Med's Done....
23-5-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
Ok so apparently I am the first one here who finally have got her passport stamped!! well I was the first that got THAT golden email....remember? :p

Here's my long journey:

First, I am Syrian. and my visa office is Amman.
So I booked on Air Jordanian a flight from:
"Beirut-----Amman" on Monday, and another flight on Wednesday (after midnight) from Amman---Montreal!
witch means i'm spending (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday) in Amman. I decided to be brave and stay positive that I can convince the embassy to stamp my visa on the same day or the next one!

I went yesterday (Tuesday) to the embassy, once they've took it, they asked me for a phone number or e-mail to notify me when my passport is ready.
So I was like Nooooooo, I am staying in a hotel, and I don't know anyone here, so I must take it today after noon, or tomorrow max. ( I gave the officer a copy of my air Ticket (flight from Amman to Montreal on Wednesday!!)
And here we started the crazy argument about the rules! the officer was basically telling me " It's not our problem if you're staying in a hotel, if you're Syrian, we can't stamp your visa today!! or tomorrow" etc....

After back and forth arguing, she told me "Ok, come at 2pm, I can't promise you anything, I'll see what we can do".
So I went to my hotel devastated feeling terrible. You guys have no idea how hard was it to reach Amman!!
(I had first to go from Damascus to Lebanon with 2 luggage and a handbag, witch means TAFTISH everything every 15 minutes in Damas and in Beirut!)

Anyway, I went back at 2 pm and I got my passport back stamped :)
Oh and they gave me the Renewed "Selection Quebec".

By the way, All the people who also have got their passport back (including me) DIDN'T pay anything!

That's it guys....Yalla inshalllah YOU = next

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
Life became hard everywhere in the world, if you have job, don't leave it :D

Go see the place, then plan for landing.

Papers process in Montreal is no easy too :)
time to wake up buddy and stop integrating an exception into the world, what goes in leb club , stays in leb club, the world however is a totally different department and has its own set of problems, anyways i am not going to go towards a psycho analysis of the fallacy term used "el dene hek", we are here because we are leaving hence theoretically speaking we know the difference between world and local in all aspects in addition to the term self-denial-hypocrisy.

Apolo

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Oct-2010 (CSQ file submitted in Damascus)
Doc's Request.
21-Sep-2012
Nomination.....
10-May-2013 (CSQ received)
AOR Received.
24-May-2013 (Federal file submitted)
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2013
Passport Req..
30-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-June-2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Nora_sh1 said:
Ok so apparently I am the first one here who finally have got her passport stamped!! well I was the first that got THAT golden email....remember? :p

Here's my long journey:

"Beirut-----Amman" on Monday, and another flight on Wednesday (after midnight) from Amman---Montreal!
witch means i'm spending (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday) in Amman. I decided to be brave and stay positive that I can convince the embassy to stamp my visa on the same day or the next one!

I went yesterday (Tuesday) to the embassy, once they've took it, they asked me for a phone number or e-mail to notify me when my passport is ready.
So I was like Nooooooo, I am staying in a hotel, and I don't know anyone here, so I must take it today after noon, or tomorrow max. ( I gave the officer a copy of my air Ticket (flight from Amman to Montreal on Wednesday!!)
And here we started the crazy argument about the rules! the officer was basically telling me " It's not our problem if you're staying in a hotel, if you're Syrian, we can't stamp your visa today!! or tomorrow" etc....

After back and forth arguing, she told me "Ok, come at 2pm, I can't promise you anything, I'll see what we can do".
So I went to my hotel devastated feeling terrible. You guys have no idea how hard was it to reach Amman!!
(I had first to go from Damascus to Lebanon with 2 luggage and a handbag, witch means TAFTISH everything every 15 minutes in Damas and in Beirut!)

By the way, All the people who also have got their passport back (including me) DIDN'T pay anything!

Wonderful news :) after all the darkness there shall be light :)
good luck...

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Lmastory said:
time to wake up buddy and stop integrating an exception into the world, what goes in leb club , stays in leb club, the world however is a totally different department and has its own set of problems, anyways i am not going to go towards a psycho analysis of the fallacy term used "el dene hek", we are here because we are leaving hence theoretically speaking we know the difference between world and local in all aspects in addition to the term self-denial-hypocrisy.
Seriously!!! What's keeping them from stamping the visa?
That is sooo unprofessional!!!!!

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
csaade said:
Seriously!!! What's keeping them from stamping the visa?
That is sooo unprofessional!!!!!
send them an email, said the watermelon seeds-cracking operator...

hey CS since this ruined our schedule , would you like to hang out somewhere? i got 1 appointment today at the port and free for the rest of the day,
that reminds me of Anthony and Jet, was really nice meeting you two.

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Nora_sh1 said:

Here's my long journey:

congratz and good luck!

so it is not matter of process, it is matter of implementing their delays policy until the last breath!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they said 7 working days

lamastory since Monday 10th these r 9 days take off Monday itself delivery day and weekend 2 days

so its 6 days up today

Friday all will get it

that's what I said 2 weeks

But some will get earlier because they group stamp

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
they said 7 working days

lamastory since Monday 10th these r 9 days take off Monday itself delivery day and weekend 2 days

so its 6 days up today

Friday all will get it

that's what I said 2 weeks

But some will get earlier because they group stamp
to be exact they said by monday the 17 of March at most and i did stress on that question to get a clear answer.

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Lmastory said:
to be exact they said by monday the 17 of March at most and i did stress on that question to get a clear answer.
Drop by their office if you live nearby

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
csaade said:
Drop by their office if you live nearby
I would have if i was anywhere near the area in general anyways this is the last step and soon all this inconsiderate treatment will be behind us.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Lmastory said:
P.S.

forgot to mention that i did inquire about the VO stamping my passport and got the confirmation that it is in Beirut and not in Romania, so this is 1 rumor that got ruled out. god help us with the laziness, corruption and the high level of incompetence in this case.
well i dnt know about qsw, but Federal at Warsaw VO- visa got stamped there not in beirut. and i personally sent the passports through dhl to warsaw got stamped (took 10-15 days) than i had to tell dhl to go pick them up and send them back to beirut.

SO this is not a rumor. (VISA was clear issued by canada embassy in warsaw)