Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
lemans207 said:
I am not in hurry............ 1 year 2 years 3 years it should come.
I will go buy a house then come back... I am planning to retire in Quebec city not Montreal.
you should live in canada but come here for retirement. what are you going to do during 9 months of snow? here you can buy a sailboat and enjoy 6 months on the beach and sailing in a 40 footer instead of sitting for 9 months at home because you will be afraid to slip and break your hip ;)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
dr tarekk said:
my dear leman
i dont understand,u search about the money not about the dignity and the respectful,hahahah u make me laugh.do u know that the Turkey now is one from the most economiest 10 countries in the world,do u know that the salary the doctor here is like salary the prim minister(about 10000$)my dear sorry u were here for one ,2 3 week but u cant judge about the country and u dont know it
the problem is that u judge on the anything from ur friends.by the way i have friend there in Canada like u and i can give u as much as u want ,and they live there ,they told me that the life is very good there and their salary is very good and they r glad to live there not as u said
any way best luck for u
bye
Turks are racists not to mention that they occupy 1/3 of the island here..

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
i cant understand anyone here seriously
if you dont want to live in Canada and criticize the conditions and laws there,so why did u apply for immigration????
It's ridiculous,You must be convinced of the idea.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
dr tarekk said:
if you dont want to live in Canada and criticize the conditions and laws there,so why did u apply for immigration????
Canada is a great place to live and raise a family but at the end you need to enjoy your retirement in a warm place

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jet said:
Canada is a great place to live and raise a family but at the end you need to enjoy your retirement in a warm place
wow finally you done your meds, good, maybe we can retire in Croatia?

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
lemans207 said:
wow finally you done your meds, good, maybe we can retire in Croatia?
Cyprus is warmer but we can sail to Croatia and pass to say hello to our Greek friends along the way 8)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jet said:
Cyprus is warmer but we can sail to Croatia and pass to say hello to our Greek friends along the way 8)
you can sail and say hello for some immigrants from Tripoli 8)

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
dr tarekk said:
Till this date I have stayed in Canada for a total of 6 months and not one day I have complained about living here. Maybe it's a lil bit hard to find jobs in Quebec but not in Ontario. If anyone is thinking of getting spoiled here then he/she is soooo wrong. Living is not easy but it's not hard. Winter is not a disaster, it's only a matter of 2-3 weeks of real cold and the rest of the winter is normal, roads never close throughout the entire year.

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csaade said:
Till this date I have stayed in Canada for a total of 6 months and not one day I have complained about living here. Maybe it's a lil bit hard to find jobs in Quebec but not in Ontario. If anyone is thinking of getting spoiled here then he/she is soooo wrong. Living is not easy but it's not hard. Winter is not a disaster, it's only a matter of 2-3 weeks of real cold and the rest of the winter is normal, roads never close throughout the entire year.
Hello Csaade,

Are you visiting Canada while you are still in the process of the federal file? Can I apply for a visit after I have received the CSQ? I am still preparing my federal application.

Thank you.

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Victor.85 said:
Hello Csaade,

Are you visiting Canada while you are still in the process of the federal file? Can I apply for a visit after I have received the CSQ? I am still preparing my federal application.

Thank you.
Yes you can visit cause a visit visa doesn't affect ur immigration file in any way.
My visits r usually long cause my wife is here and i'm kind of settled, just need the landing.
If you visit you'll get to know more about the country, and trust me it helps a lot...

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
csaade said:
Winter is not 9 months either...lol...the first winter will be shock to everyone, but after that you will get used to it.

As for jobs, I think it really depends on the field, since some fields are booming right now. Everyone should come with an open mind, because in Canada, it doesn't matter if you went to school for X...you may not find a job in that field..so you must be open to other possibilities. Like I said before, people can't expect to land and become CEO of a company...you need to work from the bottom up. Unlike Lebanon (where you work your butt off, but you don't move up)....I think hard work pays off in Canada. At least this has been my experience living here.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_Citizen said:
Winter is not 9 months either...lol...the first winter will be shock to everyone, but after that you will get used to it.

As for jobs, I think it really depends on the field, since some fields are booming right now. Everyone should come with an open mind, because in Canada, it doesn't matter if you went to school for X...you may not find a job in that field..so you must be open to other possibilities. Like I said before, people can't expect to land and become CEO of a company...you need to work from the bottom up. Unlike Lebanon (where you work your butt off, but you don't move up)....I think hard work pays off in Canada. At least this has been my experience living here.
by the way someone today got visa in abu dhabi vo his meds jun 2013, so here also became slow, after it was 1 month avarage after meds

I think like your case, you 27 MAY considered june

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Alright guys....
After gathering all the police certificates from all required countries ... I sent the police clearances to AUH VO today via Aramex including a cover letter explaining the situation... I really hope that there wouldn't be any confusion especially that nobody asked me to send police certificates for them and i have no confirmation that my file has already arrived to Abu Dhabi visa office yet and not still in Sydney.... I don't want them to loose these papers at it took an arm and a leg to get them!!!!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patientman said:
Alright guys....
After gathering all the police certificates from all required countries ... I sent the police clearances to AUH VO today via Aramex including a cover letter explaining the situation... I really hope that there wouldn't be any confusion especially that nobody asked me to send police certificates for them and i have no confirmation that my file has already arrived to Abu Dhabi visa office yet and not still in Sydney.... I don't want them to loose these papers at it took an arm and a leg to get them!!!!
my file was transferred after 9 days from canada, and it was received in abu dhabi embassy after 21 days from AOR date
primary office is abu dhabi
secondary office is canada central office

so i think you file should be there