Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_Citizen said:
I think they lied about when the files were transfered to Bucharest, because when the embassy in Damascus closed, my MP's office told me the file was transfered to Beirut, and I received the same update for the next few months. So they back dated the transfer date...files laid in Beirut for over a year without any activity. They want us to think they were transfered earlier than they really were.
possible to be true, because dignity file was in Beirut never transferred, and that lady randski...

raffayelaa

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
All the best guys , I think they will process all files soon. It s a feeling.
But please let your friends share their landing experience in Montreal from airport .
All federal group sharing their experiences from A to Z , why not is too :(

raffayelaa

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
dr tarekk said:
hello raffayella
their files transfered to Bierut after the interview and it happened when the office in Damascus closed,and then they laid over year(i think one year and a half)maybe all 2011 and the first semester of 2012 ,and it was too delay for processing the applications(2010)after that the Canada decided to transfer a part of these files to Bucharest,the number of these files were about 700-800,can u imagine that?
so u can say that one year and a half laid these applications without any activity,so the applicants 2010 should skip 2011 and 2012 from their accounts
ya3ni el meshkele 3and applicants taba3 2010 enno henen 3am e7sebo 3 snin w ma3on ha2 bass henen ma 3am e7sebo enno 2011 w ta2riban kel 2012 ma kan fi ai process lal files tb3iton w tab3an(applicants taba3 amman,syria eli kel kel at2athar bil hal 3amalie hai) w leh hal shi lanno kan fi transfer lal files men office la office w aslan hada shi alet 3anno canada bil website w aletlon enno ra7 esir delay men wara hada shi w 3ateton 5abarmshan hek aa7san elon enno e3tebro ka2nno m2admin bil awal 2013 ,hai hie meshkele eli 3am e23ao fiha kel applicants w ana la7azet hada shi ktir bi post taba3on
mawaf2in lal jami3 ya rb

Thanks Dr.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffayelaa said:
But please let your friends share their landing experience in Montreal from airport .
99% of ppl who landed left Canada after 2-4 weeks :D

raffayelaa

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
lemans207 said:
Please be optimist !!!
So why you are applying if you think in this way ????? Thought all looking for a real home not just landing????

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
lemans207 said:
Lemans,I have a question for you. Why did you apply for immigration if this is the case?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadzz said:
Lemans,I have a question for you. Why did you apply for immigration if this is the case?
as all we applied for immigration to live in montreal, but now its crises there, no jobs there..
better to stay in gulf and save more..

if you read my post b4, I said I will buy house then come back

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raffayelaa said:
Please be optimist !!!
So why you are applying if you think in this way ????? Thought all looking for a real home not just landing????
check... you have all the members on forum who got visas.. who stayed there?
I can give you as much as you need contacts.

It was good ..now crises, you like to talk to my Canadian staff, French origins? and paid less than us :p

jadzz

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2012
Doc's Request.
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 2012
Med's Request
12-09-13
Med's Done....
05-11-13
Interview........
EXEMPTED
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-14
LANDED..........
08-11-2014
lemans207 said:
as all we applied for immigration to live in montreal, but now its crises there, no jobs there..
better to stay in gulf and save more..

if you read my post b4, I said I will buy house then come back
You cannot compare the people living in lebanon with an average or low income and people earning a lot of money in Gulf and Africa.
Lebanese business Men,will find it awkward to earn 3 times less in Canada.But in case someone was earning 1000$ in Lebanon,with no security stability.
He will never come back to Lebanon.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
jadzz said:
You cannot compare the people living in lebanon with an average or low income and people earning a lot of money in Gulf and Africa.
Lebanese business Men,will find it awkward to earn 3 times less in Canada.But in case someone was earning 1000$ in Lebanon,with no security stability.
He will never come back to Lebanon.
i am agreed 100% with u my dear,everybody has a plan in his life mmy dear leman if u search about only money,ok stay in ur Gulf and dont immigrate to Canada,we cant compare every condition with another people,every one has a different condition
for me example,i have a job there and have a salary not veryyy high,but it is very good to live with dignity,humanity,respect ur rights ,stability, and have all my rights there
best luck

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
lemans207 said:
check... you have all the members on forum who got visas.. who stayed there?
I can give you as much as you need contacts.

It was good ..now crises, you like to talk to my Canadian staff, French origins? and paid less than us :p
my dear leman,if u search about a real house and a very much money,i advised u not immigrate to canada
come on in Istanbul or any another city in Turkey,now the people from Gulfs come here and buy many homes,and by the way here the life is very very good and the salary very high,more than Canada ,believe me,so dont waste ur time for this process of immigration and buy a real nice house here beside the sea in Istanbul and come back to Gulf

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
my dear leman,if u search about a real house and a very much money,i advised u not immigrate to canada
come on in Istanbul or any another city in Turkey,now the people from Gulfs come here and buy many homes,and by the way here the life is very very good and the salary very high,more than Canada ,believe me,so dont waste ur time for this process of immigration and buy a real nice house here beside the sea in Istanbul and come back to Gulf
I had my interview in Istanbul,,, its not nice at all, very poor and ugly place,, :D

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
my dear leman
i dont understand,u search about the money not about the dignity and the respectful,hahahah u make me laugh.do u know that the Turkey now is one from the most economiest 10 countries in the world,do u know that the salary the doctor here is like salary the prim minister(about 10000$)my dear sorry u were here for one ,2 3 week but u cant judge about the country and u dont know it
the problem is that u judge on the anything from ur friends.by the way i have friend there in Canada like u and i can give u as much as u want ,and they live there ,they told me that the life is very good there and their salary is very good and they r glad to live there not as u said
any way best luck for u
bye

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
my dear leman
i dont understand,u search about the money not about the dignity and the respectful,hahahah u make me laugh.do u know that the Turkey now is one from the most economiest 10 countries in the world,do u know that the salary the doctor here is like salary the prim minister(about 10000$)my dear sorry u were here for one ,2 3 week but u cant judge about the country and u dont know it
the problem is that u judge on the anything from ur friends.by the way i have friend there in Canada like u and i can give u as much as u want ,and they live there ,they told me that the life is very good there and their salary is very good and they r glad to live there not as u said
any way best luck for u
bye
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-bus-video-appears-to-show-anti-muslim-altercation-1.1857256

watch that video then tell me about dignity, when he tell the lady your Syrian ;) tell me about respect. every day many stories like it

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
lemans207 said:
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-bus-video-appears-to-show-anti-muslim-altercation-1.1857256

watch that video then tell me about dignity, when he tell the lady your Syrian ;) tell me about respect. every day many stories like it
Lemans Can u stop Falsafehhhhhh !!!!!!