+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

my only hope

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
hi people
i just received this mail from Romania visa office

The Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter that you have received gave you the average processing time for visa applications for the category in which you have applied, if an interview or further investigation is not required.

Background checks or further investigation are necessary in relation with the processing of your and your spouse's application. Therefore, the time needed for the processing of this application may be extended.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in many different ways, including health, security and criminality.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.
The CSQ extension will be requested by our office if necessary.

Our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.
Thank you for your patience and for keeping the correspondence to a minimum

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
my only hope said:
hi people
i just received this mail from Romania visa office

The Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter that you have received gave you the average processing time for visa applications for the category in which you have applied, if an interview or further investigation is not required.

Background checks or further investigation are necessary in relation with the processing of your and your spouse's application. Therefore, the time needed for the processing of this application may be extended.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in many different ways, including health, security and criminality.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.
The CSQ extension will be requested by our office if necessary.

Our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.
Thank you for your patience and for keeping the correspondence to a minimum

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Reminds me of Beirut's office crap...

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
EmYuzarsif said:
Hahaha coz I don't know if iam addressing a woman or a man :D
canadian citizen is a woman and nice one, she is the master of immigration procedure ..and most trusty source for any information u may think about it regarding immigration to canada.just we are still she give us the last information regarding ppr request step..

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Zilar said:
canadian citizen is a woman and nice one, she is the master of immigration procedure ..and most trusty source for any information u may think about it regarding immigration to canada.just we are still she give us the last information regarding ppr request step..
You're really kind, but it's not that I know everything, it's just that while waiting for the last 4 years, one can gain lots of information on the immigration process lol. Everyone here is pretty knowledgeable as well. Also living in Canada give me more visibility as to how bad our immigration system really is.

EmYuzarsif

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
CSQ June 2012
AOR Received.
Federal July 2012
Med's Request
24 September 2014
Med's Done....
7 October 2014
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
inshallah Feb 2015
Good morning canadian citizen :) I want to ask you about the consent form they asked to fill one by the applicant and one by everyone with him more than 18 which means I should fill one for myself other than my husband's (applicant) plus can I do it by handwriting then scanning and emailing it or should it be typed... Sorry about the shower of questions

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-28.asp

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
cherif2100 said:
Thanks Cherif for sharing the good news, we all need it ;)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherif2100 said:
you see EOI system starts 1 January 2015, then it becomes mission impossible immigration under federal part.

Also they will finish all old documents b4 dec 2014 ;)

EmYuzarsif

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Nomination.....
CSQ June 2012
AOR Received.
Federal July 2012
Med's Request
24 September 2014
Med's Done....
7 October 2014
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
inshallah Feb 2015
Hope soooooooo :p

JessJessy

Star Member
May 23, 2013
good morning all

i applied to "comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec" almost 25 days ago, and on the official website they say that they will send me an acknowledgment letter within 15 days.

i checked the Fed Ex website, and my package was delivered to "MONTERIAL, PQ CA"

does "MONTERIAL, PQ CA" means the below address?

Direction du courrier, de l'encaissement et de l'évaluation comparative
Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
JessJessy said:
good morning all

i applied to "comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec" almost 25 days ago, and on the official website they say that they will send me an acknowledgment letter within 15 days.

i checked the Fed Ex website, and my package was delivered to "MONTERIAL, PQ CA"

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
CANADA
Yes that's the address. In case there's anything missing they'll return ur files with a letter stating what's missing. If everything is ok then you'll receive some documents with a letter stating that ur case is in process. I think it takes time for the letter to reach ur mailing address since ur in leb. I received their letter in less than 15 days cause my address is in Ottawa

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
JessJessy said:
good morning all

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
CANADA
Hello Jessy, did you send the original certificate of conformed copy ???

JessJessy

Star Member
May 23, 2013
csaade said:
Yes that's the address. In case there's anything missing they'll return ur files with a letter stating what's missing. If everything is ok then you'll receive some documents with a letter stating that ur case is in process. I think it takes time for the letter to reach ur mailing address since ur in leb. I received their letter in less than 15 days cause my address is in Ottawa
ok , as always thank you csaade
ur right , it will take more time to reach my mail address in lebanon