Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lmastory said:
CC, he is joking around and for the last couple of years for sure , otherwise with that attitude m sure he would choke on the sweet air of freedom ;)
The average of crime recently in Quebec is very high, every week many crimes, more than other province if you ready daily news youll notice it, cbc.ca/montreal

The prove, the government of Quebec fighting with Ontario to get the list of names of rifle owners, also thinking to ban it.

Everyone compares safety to where you live, I am not comparing to lebanon, I stay continuously since 2003 in dubai and i am not also born in lebanon, here safety is very high.

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
lemans207 said:
The average of crime recently in Quebec is very high, every week many crimes, more than other province if you ready daily news youll notice it, cbc.ca/montreal

The prove, the government of Quebec fighting with Ontario to get the list of names of rifle owners, also thinking to ban it.

Everyone compares safety to where you live, I am not comparing to lebanon, I stay continuously since 2003 in dubai and i am not also born in lebanon, here safety is very high.

Then I suggest you stay in Dubai, if you feel you will be unsafe in Canada.

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
Then I suggest you stay in Dubai, if you feel you will be unsafe in Canada.
I second that

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check this
Baby dies after being hit by mom in Quebec driveway

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/08/07/quebec-baby-killed-accident-hit-mother-baie-comeau.html

So we have right think about safety, check daily news, youll find case,

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
lemans207 said:
Check this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/08/07/quebec-baby-killed-accident-hit-mother-baie-comeau.html

I am sure these types of things happen everywhere in the world. They just arn't reported in the news like everything is in Canada. Your being very paranoid.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian_Citizen said:
I am sure these types of things happen everywhere in the world. They just arn't reported in the news like everything is in Canada. Your being very paranoid.
yes it happens but I mean in other provinces its very rare ;)

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
Check this

well LemOns , sorry that Canada is not civilized enough for you and that Canadians are too barbaric for your uncorrupted cultivated taste in regions, maybe everyone should follow in the steps of enslaving women and money worshipping as long as it is a safe region without conflicts just like you are pointing out in your comparison.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lmastory said:
well LemOns , sorry that Canada is not civilized enough for you and that Canadians are too barbaric for your uncorrupted cultivated taste in regions, maybe everyone should follow in the steps of enslaving women and money worshipping as long as it is a safe region without conflicts just like you are pointing out in your comparison.
well I think you noticed they are not civilized and barbaric they way they kept you waiting since 6 years for visa, with no replys nothing at all

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
lemans207 said:
yes it happens but I mean in other provinces its very rare ;)
If Quebec reports more crimes, it doesn't mean there are less crimes in other provinces. It just means police in Quebec have caught more bad people than other provinces. Also, Quebec may be reporting more "crimes" in the news than other provinces are. You can't rely on the crime rate as indicator of who has more crime. Crime is crime no matter where you live. The reason why the rates vary is because 1) how many crimes are DETECTED by police, 2) how many people REPORT crime and 3) there is always UNDECTECTED crimes that is not part of the crime rate.

sakeer

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
hello my friends
the new update of the processing table
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp
still Amman office is out of coverage area :-\ :-\ :-\

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
lemans207 said:
Check this

If I understand the article correctly, this was an accident, not a crime. Besides, Canada's population is 34 million, so it's all relative.

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
well I think you noticed they are not civilized and barbaric they way they kept you waiting since 6 years for visa, with no replys nothing at all

They kept me waiting cause I happen to be born in a location where extended security measures and investigations are utterly needed and justified for a good reason that the entire globe seems to agree to , and thats all the embassies conducting the same procedure in order to make sure that the DANGEROUS Destructive Thieving kind (sounds familiar?) dont slip to their country anymore and i fully support them cause the embarrassment caused by previous legal and illegal immigrants from this region has gone too far that it is affecting the few good people left here that intend to immigrate and set a good example in civilized standards and hard worked earnings while coming from this region, again the latter are the very few left. So it is not the canadian gov that made me wait this long it is those uncivilized ones that caused me this wait, the ones you love and uphold above Canadians.

As the creator of this thread I would like this discussion to end here and make way for useful non-biased-misleading information.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lmastory said:
They kept me waiting cause I happen to be born in a location where extended security measures and investigations are utterly needed and justified for a good reason that the entire globe seems to agree to , and thats all the embassies conducting the same procedure in order to make sure that the DANGEROUS Destructive Thieving kind (sounds familiar?) dont slip to their country anymore and i fully support them cause the embarrassment caused by previous legal and illegal immigrants from this region has gone too far that it is affecting the few good people left here that intend to immigrate and set a good example in civilized standards and hard worked earnings while coming from this region, again the latter are the very few left.
There was no security nothing,, the story was published couple of years back, i cant find the link of news paper...

There is Canadian PM/senator lebanese origins, ask the immigration minister to put on hold all application from lebanon, not to give lebanese visas to canada, its sad but thats what i read

hope you get your medical soon and your visa ;)

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Alright as I am filling out those new forms, sections that require Dates From: To: no longer take letters just numbers , so how did any of you use "still working" under those , did you leave the To: blank ?

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Lmastory said:
Alright as I am filling out those new forms, sections that require Dates From: To: no longer take letters just numbers , so how did any of you use "still working" under those , did you leave the To: blank ?
Maybe you can hand write "Present" after you print them?