how did you assume that SHE left HIM ?
LOL it was a joke...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i hear many different stories, i have my friend's brother staying since long time in laval, they say its safe.
but canadian born there, so she is the only one can give correct info :) i will move to ontario to stay close to her 8)

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
Canadian_Citizen said:
Yes it's safe. Its a lot safer than Lebanon for sure. It seems theres a lot of crimes because that's what the news reports. Some areas have more crimes than others, again, because that's where police concentrate their efforts.

Most crimes are committed by people that are known to this victim anyway. So stay clear and mind your business and you will be fine :)
ok thanks what is the unsafe areas in montreal ,which place or area r good for the immigrants it is not necessary to live in arab community

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
kita7789 said:
ok thanks what is the unsafe areas in montreal ,which place or area r good for the immigrants it is not necessary to live in arab community
I'm not sure about Montreal, because I live in Ottawa. But of course, there are better areas...try to avoid downtown as much as possible...it's also more expensive to rent downtown anyway.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kita7789 said:
check this forum has lot of info,,,, but its arabic and i cant read :'(
http://www.almatareed.org/vb/showthread.php?t=167974

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
Canadian_Citizen said:
I'm not sure about Montreal, because I live in Ottawa. But of course, there are better areas...try to avoid downtown as much as possible...it's also more expensive to rent downtown anyway.
I'll say my own experience.
If first time to Canada , go to downtown. Especially if you don't have relatives or real close friends to stay with.
Downtown is Beautiful and vibrant. You find anything you want . You're close to everything. Metro , bus , malls ... No need for a car.

Once you know the city . Once you find a job , then find a place to live in. That's what i would do.

Randski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Montreal
Montreal is generally really safe. I've been out and about past midnight a few times and never ran into so much as an unpleasant encounter. Of course it's summer, and people are generally out in the streets, but my experience has been good so far. Of course you do have to watch out for homeless people, who are usually out at night, most often drunk and they can get a bit agressive when begging for money. It's never a good idea to wander around late at night in a big city.

I've been told by locals here that the Northern parts of Montreal are less safe than other areas, and there are some parts of the city itself which are best avoided, although I'm not too sure what they are.

There are a lot of nice neighborhoods to live at, but I would suggest getting as close to Downtown as you can afford, at least until you get to know the city and find a permanent job, according to which you can rent a more permanent place. Downtown rents are really expensive though. And it really won't take too long to know your way around Montreal, the metro and bus system is so easy to learn and use.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randski said:
Of course you do have to watch out for homeless people, who are usually out at night, most often drunk and they can get a bit agressive when begging for money. It's never a good idea to wander around late at night in a big city.

I've been told by locals here that the Northern parts of Montreal are less safe than other areas, and there are some parts of the city itself which are best avoided, although I'm not too sure what they are.
That's what I am talking about, hearing such story, someone woke up to found his neighbour killed and cut into pieces, specially that mountain cote something, ppl always drunk there.

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
randsky I am so sorry I didn't know youre a female first
second
I told everybody this is my own opinion
third I am computer communication engineer graduated from AUB and I have 2 masters degree
where not assholes as u said
and I sent my papers to Concordia university to complete my third masters degree in printing media field
and if it tooks to work in a gaz station to start my career why not work is not a shame
and as for you as a female youre right 100% plzz accept my appologize

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkeyrouz said:
randsky I am so sorry I didn't know youre a female first
second
I told everybody this is my own opinion
third I am computer communication engineer graduated from AUB and I have 2 masters degree
where not assholes as u said
and I sent my papers to Concordia university to complete my third masters degree in printing media field
and if it tooks to work in a gaz station to start my career why not work is not a shame
and as for you as a female youre right 100% plzz accept my appologize
shu lyawm rey2a ;D

im_mimo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Hi ! Two weeks ago I sent my updated doc and medical exam done, but till now no info. My e-case status is not changed,still Applications Received. I just wish to know that they received my doc and medical. MOON.82 ,what is ur e-case status now?? Is it changed?? If yes, when they let u know that got ur medical and updated doc?? Thank you !

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
by the way ...

there is something Called Status: " Application Receivable "

and something called Status is : " Application is in Process "

but call center agents try not to get callers with that info so that they protect themselves ... and avoid more calls...

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
im_mimo said:
Hi ! Two weeks ago I sent my updated doc and medical exam done, but till now no info. My e-case status is not changed,still Applications Received. I just wish to know that they received my doc and medical. MOON.82 ,what is ur e-case status now?? Is it changed?? If yes, when they let u know that got ur medical and updated doc?? Thank you !
[/quote

My Ecas changed from two monts ago for medicals has been received, they asked me from few days to adjust annexe A for my husband d that's mean they received the upd doc's an working on! it's waiting game...let's see when will have our visa :-X

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
im_mimo said:
it took about a week or 10 days then i got "medical recieved" . But they don't say if they got the updated documents or not. That's why it's good to send the documents by registered mail.

It is really a problem because we don't know if they got the cheque , or any missing file.
I guess if there's something missing they'll let you know.