+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let her put your file on the top ;D seems they arent getting increments or bonus 8) just kidding

hope new employees are motivated to finish our applications

Jet said:
They are hiring Lebanese. The friend of my friend she was transferred or hired to that dep so it is sure info

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Moon is right...we must put any kind of pressure to force the canadian embassy to react towards this situation...ma3 enno I know it's more than 85% in vain but at least we trying better than crossing arms...

Btw i attended wiz my canadian cousin canada's day last sunday at Zaytouna Bay and the embassador was there... I intended to ask her about the situation after the transfer but hadan saba2ne ( as he is an applicant too but family class) anw she replied with her wide open mouth smile that she's making sure that the overload will be managed as soon as possible and she's putting efforts to refill the gap of time due to the transfer from Damascus... And you know amen l safarat kif bi siro yadafsho...

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats very good from her, hope so... all BIQ around the world getting visa within 10 months from their CSQ ;D

Seems she is sure, else she will not attend, unless she learnt from our politiciens :eek:

To come late better than nothing

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
anthonylb said:
I think Moon is right...we must put any kind of pressure to force the canadian embassy to react towards this situation...ma3 enno I know it's more than 85% in vain but at least we trying better than crossing arms...

Btw i attended wiz my canadian cousin canada's day last sunday at Zaytouna Bay and the embassador was there... I intended to ask her about the situation after the transfer but hadan saba2ne ( as he is an applicant too but family class) anw she replied with her wide open mouth smile that she's making sure that the overload will be managed as soon as possible and she's putting efforts to refill the gap of time due to the transfer from Damascus... And you know amen l safarat kif bi siro yadafsho...
What can we do Anthony..have u asked ur lawyer??? Where can we complain?

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
we should all send emails to the Minister Jason Kenny
jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca
yalla go we should move all!!

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ricoluna
My lawyer is out of reach for 15 days starting yest. for a vacation, but i think there must be an e-address for complaints on cic website, ill try to find it...

@Moon
I think he do not check his mail by himself and mails like these he will not be notified about them...but If u're insisting, we can write a formal petition signed by everyone of us with his file number, scan it, attach it & send it once for all instead of sending it individually.

What do you think all?!?

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
anthonylb said:
@ Ricoluna
My lawyer is out of reach for 15 days starting yest. for a vacation, but i think there must be an e-address for complaints on cic website, ill try to find it...

@ Moon
I think he do not check his mail by himself and mails like these he will not be notified about them...but If u're insisting, we can write a formal petition signed by everyone of us with his file number, scan it, attach it & send it once for all instead of sending it individually.

What do you think all?!?
And everybody will be banned after this petition :p :D

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Yes i agree with Anthony, we should all write a petition and sign it, all of us....for me is early yet, as i just sent my federal file, but i don't want to wait as u did guys!!! I should never take into consideration what the officer told me during interview, and apply my second file from Romania...it takes 10 month!!! :mad:
Yalla let's meet all one day in ABC..my lawyer will be here also between 5 and 12 july..i will ask him too.
We don't have time to lose and keep waiting for them

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
I am in , I will set a suitable date for EVERYONE this time to meet up because we need all your signatures and those that are not on this forum in case you know anyone, for example I bumped into my cousin yesterday after 12 years and he is under the family class category + expecting a child from his wife that is in Canada, i can call him to sign the petition, in the meantime i need all of you to dig up more applicants for signatures rather on other threads in this forum or in real life, i will place a deadline for this step only, 10 days should give everyone enough time.
Remember: 1200 applicants and 7 signatures on a petition won't get us peanuts. go dig more applicants up.

cheers

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
My lawyer is among the 13 immigration lawyers in Quebec and of course he is Canadian too. I am sure he can tell us where to send the petition, plus he is living there in Montreal, and maybe can take it with him.Personally i know no one who has applied ...all Lebanese i know did not get yet the CSQ ! ::) But i am sure that in Canada each signature counts...or at least they will start wondering about embassy activity in Beirut...we are 7 or 10 or 20...we must let them know

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
My lawyer is among the 13 immigration lawyers in Quebec and of course he is Canadian too. I am sure he can tell us where to send the petition, plus he is living there in Montreal, and maybe can take it with him.Personally i know no one who has applied ...all Lebanese i know did not get yet the CSQ ! ::) But i am sure that in Canada each signature counts...or at least they will start wondering about embassy activity in Beirut...we are 7 or 10 or 20...we must let them know
It must be sent to Ottawa, and for sure they already know about every single file because they have a global system CAIPS/GCMS which let them know about all files in all VOs around the world

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
It must be sent to Ottawa, and for sure they already know about every single file because they have a global system CAIPS/GCMS which let them know about all files in all VOs around the world
Yes they know about each file, but why that should be interested to check the files...they leave this work for the embassy of each country...what we must do is to complain about embassy in Beirut, about their slow work and about the fact that in all other countries the process takes 10-12 month maximum while in Lebanon are people waiting for 2-3 years.

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about creating a new thread related to the petition...i think that this would help too...right?!?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have good news for you 8)

Today my friend's cousin she got her visa to Quebec ;D

Seems they are working