+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec applicants 2010(Damascus) waiting for medicals

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats good news, means all your visas will be processed fast,because CIC reputation became nill.
they will finish all pending job.

Here is the Full report. This will trigger a bigger rush for QSW stream. if you remember, the big interest for QSW started when the caps were introduced for FSW. The next step will really put the spotlight on Quebec !! what do you guys think ?

News Release — Minister Kenney Hits the Reset Button: Sets the Foundation for New, Faster, More Flexible Immigration System

Calgary, June 28, 2012 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today announced the latest step in re-designing Canada's economic immigration system.

Effective July 1st, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will place a temporary pause on new applications to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and federal Immigrant Investor Program (IIP).

“We have been making lots of changes to our economic immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “We will take the next six months to do a lot of the heavy lifting to get us closer to a fast and flexible immigration system.”

The pause will allow CIC to make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications. This is an important step in moving towards a faster, more flexible immigration system, while immigration levels are at a historic high.

Since the launch of Canada's Economic Action Plan 2012, Minister Kenney has announced a series of changes to CIC's economic immigration programs. They include:

>> eliminating the backlog of old FSWP applications;
>> improving the selection of FSWs;
>> creating a new Federal Skilled Trades Program;
>> modifying the Canadian Experience Class to help transition successful skilled temporary workers to permanent residence;
>> changing business immigration programs to target more active investment in Canadian growth companies and more innovative entrepreneurs; and
moving towards a new application management system, to develop a pool of skilled workers who arrive in Canada ready to begin employment.

“This temporary pause on new Federal Skilled Worker applications will allow us to set the program on a new course as we intend to launch revised selection criteria soon,” said Minister Kenney. “The pause has no impact on the number of workers Canada admits into the country, as CIC continues to process applications already received. Current immigration remains at historically high levels.”

Application intake is expected to resume in January 2013, when the proposed FSWP regulatory changes – which will be published in the Canada Gazette in the coming months – are expected to come into force.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act allows the Minister to issue special instructions to immigration officers to enable the Government of Canada to best attain its immigration goals. Since the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, four sets of “Ministerial Instructions” have been issued relating to Economic Class applications.

Under this fifth set of Ministerial Instructions, CIC will also introduce a pause on new federal IIP applications. This pause will remain in place until further notice, allowing the Department to make progress on processing its existing inventory.

As Minister Kenney announced earlier in April, CIC will be consulting with provinces, territories and stakeholders on ways to reform the current IIP in order to maximize the economic benefit to Canada. The Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, to promote growth in the Canadian economy.

The temporary pause on FSWP applications does not apply to candidates with offers of arranged employment or those applying under the PhD eligibility stream. The full set of Ministerial Instructions will be available online in the Canada Gazette tomorrow.

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Is it really a good news? No1 really knows!!!! no1 is getting nowhere... ::)

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
@YMA when can you attend the gathering if not on weekends?
@ Anthony and Jet, wait for YMA and maybe others or go for it tonight at 9 ?

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lmastory said:
@ YMA when can you attend the gathering if not on weekends?
@ Anthony and Jet, wait for YMA and maybe others or go for it tonight at 9 ?
@Lmastory

As for me during the week, I am free only on Wednesdays...but I have no problem with going for it tonight neither postponing the meeting... So it's up to Jet & you... :)

Keep me posted..

Anthony

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
anthonylb said:
@ Lmastory

As for me during the week, I am free only on Wednesdays...but I have no problem with going for it tonight neither postponing the meeting... So it's up to Jet & you... :)

Keep me posted..

Anthony
check your inbox

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Was definitely a good gathering, thanks Jet and Anthony for attending it was a pleasure meeting you face to face.
will do it again soon.

cheers,

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Lmastory said:
Was definitely a good gathering, thanks Jet and Anthony for attending it was a pleasure meeting you face to face.
will do it again soon.

cheers,
Nice to meet you too. I hope next time more people can attend

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah sure! It was great, we shared a lot of things. Hope next time there will be more attendees...:)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Nora_sh1 said:
Oh I feel so much better now!! Come on people....Let's have positive thoughts..So we get positive actions!!

I mean, here's June..who knows? Inshallah kheir (and finger crossed!)
Here's July! And believe me I know :)

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
anthonylb said:
Yeah sure! It was great, we shared a lot of things. Hope next time there will be more attendees...:)
Jet said:
Jet said:
guys what did u talk about? can u share with us ? 10x

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
there is a lebanese woman in some thread in some website who got her medicals 2 weeks ago. her profile states that she is a federal skilled worker applicant whose file has been moved from damascus to Warsaw at the time.

and we are still stuck with those incompetent clowns here in leb.. lol

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
guys
having sure informations that the delay of processing is due for the small numbers of immigration officers they are just 3 and they have lots of applications and no missions to lebanon because they are affraid from the situation, therefore we are stuck!! this information from the ambassador i swear!! 100% sure
she said this for my canadien relative when she was doing the renewal of passports for kids in the canadien embassy!!
so we should make a move to put pressure on the embassy! if they dont have enough officers, let's them transfeer our applications for another Visa Office to finalize it!! :(
beleive me we should move (calls. emails, letters,...) my relative adiced me to call and to insist and when they said we dont take a call!! to insist more and to say NO we know they take a call and this our right!!

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Moon.82 said:
guys
having sure informations that the delay of processing is due for the small numbers of immigration officers they are just 3 and they have lots of applications and no missions to lebanon because they are affraid from the situation, therefore we are stuck!! this information from the ambassador i swear!! 100% sure
she said this for my canadien relative when she was doing the renewal of passports for kids in the canadien embassy!!
so we should make a move to put pressure on the embassy! if they dont have enough officers, let's them transfeer our applications for another Visa Office to finalize it!! :(
beleive me we should move (calls. emails, letters,...) my relative adiced me to call and to insist and when they said we dont take a call!! to insist more and to say NO we know they take a call and this our right!!
When they charge you 550CAD, well in my opinion they should deliver. If only 3 officers are available and they r overwhelmed, they should hire some more. Besides no1 touches diplomatic personnel in embassies.... 3awja hata bi Canada :p

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
They are hiring Lebanese. The friend of my friend she was transferred or hired to that dep so it is sure info