+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec address for PR Card Portal?

noospirit

Jun 10, 2015
Hello Friends,

I applied for Canadian Experience Class PR from Quebec with a letter of intention to move out of Quebec after receiving my PR as my employer is in Toronto and I am currently staying temporarily in Montreal, with a Quebec address.

Quick question, I got a Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email from IRCC Etobicoke 2 days ago asking for the following details within a week.

- In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. In the portal there are two steps:
step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and
step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

Has anyone given a Quebec address for receiving the first PR Card
? Please let me know. If not what are my options in this situation?
Is it okay if I give my employer's address in Toronto to receive my PR Card or I can use the Quebec address for this purpose? Would this create any issues?

Thank you for your help.

N.S

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
did yo
Hello Friends,

I applied for Canadian Experience Class PR from Quebec with a letter of intention to move out of Quebec after receiving my PR as my employer is in Toronto and I am currently staying temporarily in Montreal, with a Quebec address.

Quick question, I got a Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email from IRCC Etobicoke 2 days ago asking for the following details within a week.

- In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. In the portal there are two steps:
step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to become a permanent resident and
step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a requirement to receive your permanent resident card.

Has anyone given a Quebec address for receiving the first PR Card
? Please let me know. If not what are my options in this situation?
Is it okay if I give my employer's address in Toronto to receive my PR Card or I can use the Quebec address for this purpose? Would this create any issues?

Thank you for your help.

N.S
Did you get an answer to the question?