+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2021 outland spousal sponsorship

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
I am surprised CSQ was pending for that long when I received mine in 12 days. Nonetheless, I wish you all the best and I think notifying the IRCC of your new resident address is a good start.
It is very strange, they asked me for additional documents and i sent them all after never hear back from them. It still show pending no decision is made.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Hello All,

I am in a situation here, I applied for my spousal sponsorship in March as a landing city Montreal as I am working here. However, I am hoping a potential job offer from Toronto. As we haven't received AOR or CSQ request yet, If I move to Toronto how will this affect my application, and how can I avoid if any delays will be there. This is reallygood job opportunity which I don't want to miss.

Please HELP!!!

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Hello All,

I am in a situation here, I applied for my spousal sponsorship in March as a landing city Montreal as I am working here. However, I am hoping a potential job offer from Toronto. As we haven't received AOR or CSQ request yet, If I move to Toronto how will this affect my application, and how can I avoid if any delays will be there. This is reallygood job opportunity which I don't want to miss.

Please HELP!!!
If u move before AOR and CSQ request that wont be any problem, just send them notice of ur change of address with documents as a proof. Make sure they change ur destination address and sponsor’s address on file.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
If u move before AOR and CSQ request that wont be any problem, just send them notice of ur change of address with documents as a proof. Make sure they change ur destination address and sponsor’s address on file.
Thank you for reply. Will there be any specific documents that I need to provide additionally? I have heard that CSQ request comes with AOR or Sponsor approval. As I don't have an application number, will updating through a webform work?

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for reply. Will there be any specific documents that I need to provide additionally? I have heard that CSQ request comes with AOR or Sponsor approval. As I don't have an application number, will updating through a webform work?
Wait for AOR and application number, once u get that just send them web form. I moved in the middle of process after medical request, it delayed my file its complicated afterall.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Wait for AOR and application number, once u get that just send them web form. I moved in the middle of process after medical request, it delayed my file its complicated afterall.
Thanks that is possible. How long was the delay? any specific documents(ADR) were requested?

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks that is possible. How long was the delay? any specific documents(ADR) were requested?
I waited long time more than 2 months. In between i didnt liked my job and i moved back to quebec after 1 month. I suggest you keep ur application process in quebec. If you move in between its very complicated, thats gona waste your time.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Yeah.
I waited long time more than 2 months. In between i didnt liked my job and i moved back to quebec after 1 month. I suggest you keep ur application process in quebec. If you move in between its very complicated, thats gona waste your time.
yeah you are right. I had applied to this position before I submitted my spousal application. I am not liking my job in Montreal and I have very few opportunities here (I am not bilingual). That's the reason why I want to move. Now I don't know if reject the offer, my doors for this organisation will be closed I guess. So I am in a lose-lose situation

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.

yeah you are right. I had applied to this position before I submitted my spousal application. I am not liking my job in Montreal and I have very few opportunities here (I am not bilingual). That's the reason why I want to move. Now I don't know if reject the offer, my doors for this organisation will be closed I guess. So I am in a lose-lose situation
Just move and keep your montreal address as your primary address.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Just move and keep your montreal address as your primary address.
Sorry for bothering again
Will I get CSQ if my primary address is Montreal and my pay stub are from Toronto (while submitting for CSQ application)?

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for bothering again
Will I get CSQ if my primary address is Montreal and my pay stub are from Toronto (while submitting for CSQ application)?
Technicaly you must be quebec resident to become eligible for CSQ, amd we dont need income proofs for sponsorship. Just send your last year tax assessment. And before sending your application make sure its perfect. If MIFI find any discrepancy in you file, then they put application in verification and it take a lot of time to get decision. In my case because of very minor issue they took 1 year to issue CSQ.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Technicaly you must be quebec resident to become eligible for CSQ, amd we dont need income proofs for sponsorship. Just send your last year tax assessment. And before sending your application make sure its perfect. If MIFI find any discrepancy in you file, then they put application in verification and it take a lot of time to get decision. In my case because of very minor issue they took 1 year to issue CSQ.
Okay I will submit Notice of Assessment. can you please highlight what kind of discrepancies?

Alss if will be mentioning my address will they verify if I am staying here or not?

and If I send a webform to IRCC to change my landing address do they request any ADR?

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I will submit Notice of Assessment. can you please highlight what kind of discrepancies?

Alss if will be mentioning my address will they verify if I am staying here or not?

and If I send a webform to IRCC to change my landing address do they request any ADR?
If your application is in first step send IRCC a webform and try if they change ur landing address and address of sponsor on ur file. If anyhow u send ur application to MIFI and mention anything that ur working and living in ontario for sure its rejection. Try to consult with professional representative im sure u will find a perfect answer.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
If your application is in first step send IRCC a webform and try if they change ur landing address and address of sponsor on ur file. If anyhow u send ur application to MIFI and mention anything that ur working and living in ontario for sure its rejection. Try to consult with professional representative im sure u will find a perfect answer.
Sure, I havent moved to Toronto yet. But I will reach out to professionals for sure. Thank you.

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, I havent moved to Toronto yet. But I will reach out to professionals for sure. Thank you.
Yes, i experienced if we try to change address out of quebec while application is in process. It cause only delay and become very complicated from both side IRCC and MIFI.