+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2021 outland spousal sponsorship

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Folks,
I'm starting this thread for Quebec 2021 outland spousal sponsorship. We can discuss about Quebec 2021 outland spousal sponsorship here. Anyone if you have a link to Quebec 2021 spousal sponsorship spreadsheet, please post it here.

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
I submitted my spousal sponsorship application on 11 Jan 2021(application received).

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi submitted mine, Feb 24 2021, got AOR and SA and Biometrics and my file was transferred to VO in March 29.

today March 30, I submitted the CSQ application for my wife.

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
@Sherbrook Good progress and that’s nice . Are you an inland applicant?No progress in my case , except a temporary file number. I couldn’t even reach the CIC via phone as they are always busy .

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, anyone sent a scanned signature for the CSQ application ? It's gonna take a lot money and time to send the application back and forth by mail to my wife to sign it. I know a lot of people said they only accept original signature but IRCC said on their twitter that they do accept scanned/faxed ones, so why not MICC ?

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
@yr97 Signatures in my application are original ones but if you do have confirmation from ircc then proceed with scanned ones .

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@yr97 Signatures in my application are original ones but if you do have confirmation from ircc then proceed with scanned ones .
IRCC are federal guys, MICC are the quebec ones, different rules, different mindsets :D Anyways, I guess I won't take any chances, i'll stick with the originals

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Folks,
I've been in Quebec for almost 9 years since I moved to Canada and I currently work remotely for Quebec employer and reside in Quebec as a Permanent Resident of Canada. I applied for outland spousal PR application(jan-11,2021 received).It was returned due to an incomplete address field on April 15,2021 via regular post . I didn't have any information that it was returned. I saw that a week ago in my mail box. The application that I resubmit will be treated like a new application as per CIC. Right now after bill 96 (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-bill-101-language-revamp-1.6023532)and other delays from csq processing as my spouse can't speak any French. Is it a time saving idea to legally move completely to Ottawa or somewhere in Ontario , work remotely with same old Quebec employer and then apply for Spousal Sponsorship saying that my province of choice is outside of Quebec? Is there any better strategy? Please let me know your opinions. Thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Folks,
I've been in Quebec for almost 9 years since I moved to Canada and I currently work remotely for Quebec employer and reside in Quebec as a Permanent Resident of Canada. I applied for outland spousal PR application(jan-11,2021 received).It was returned due to an incomplete address field on April 15,2021 via regular post . I didn't have any information that it was returned. I saw that a week ago in my mail box. The application that I resubmit will be treated like a new application as per CIC. Right now after bill 96 (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-bill-101-language-revamp-1.6023532)and other delays from csq processing as my spouse can't speak any French. Is it a time saving idea to legally move completely to Ottawa or somewhere in Ontario , work remotely with same old Quebec employer and then apply for Spousal Sponsorship saying that my province of choice is outside of Quebec? Is there any better strategy? Please let me know your opinions. Thanks
She doesn't need French if it is a spousal application. French is required for skilled workers, all categories not for family class. If you can move to the ROC (The rest of Canada), the process is faster and cheaper. No Quebec undertakings.

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Any idea how quickly CSQs are being processed lately? The MIFI website hasn't been updated in almost 40 days and still says they're processing applications received in March...

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
She doesn't need French if it is a spousal application. French is required for skilled workers, all categories not for family class. If you can move to the ROC (The rest of Canada), the process is faster and cheaper. No Quebec undertakings.
@frange Currently I plan to move to ROC and apply from there for spousal sponsorship. I plan to move all my documentation(banking, utilities etc.) to ROC but only one thing that I can't currently change my tie to Quebec is my employer. Though I move to ROC(Rest of Canada) legally and work remotely from there, considering my current permanent full time job with Quebec Employer and my strong ties with Quebec. Will this be a problem? Should I inform my employer to change my living address in their records to my future address in ROC or Should I request for a switch to contract from permanent job with current Quebec employer and then incorporate myself in ROC and work for my inc?