+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2020 Inland spousal sponsorship + OWP

Charleswin33

Dec 23, 2020
Hi,
I create this thread in order to share our statistics and timelines for Québec Inland applicants,

Application received : February 07 2020
AOR : August 17 2020
CSQ submitted : September 01 2020
OWP approved : September 04 2020
Hey have u gotten ur permanent residency if u had when did u get it thanks.

Charleswin33

Dec 23, 2020
Hi,
I create this thread in order to share our statistics and timelines for Québec Inland applicants,

Application received : February 07 2020
AOR : August 17 2020
CSQ submitted : September 01 2020
OWP approved : September 04 2020
Hey have u gotten your permanent residency?

Jan 25, 2021
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-06-2020
Hi Everyone! I received AOR yesterday ! I linked my PR application no problem and I feel so much better being connected to the application! I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can link the OWP as well? Is it possible at this stage or do I need to wait for further info as I don't have an application number for this file. Thanks for your help!

(I'm Inland June 16th in Montreal with OWP)

julie-montreal

Jun 26, 2020
Hi Everyone! I received AOR yesterday ! I linked my PR application no problem and I feel so much better being connected to the application! I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can link the OWP as well? Is it possible at this stage or do I need to wait for further info as I don't have an application number for this file. Thanks for your help!

(I'm Inland June 16th in Montreal with OWP)
I was never able to link my OWP application... only my PR one. I ended up calling IRCC at some point to ask about it, and they gave me my OWP application number. Still tried to link it, didn't work. So I just waited and it eventually came :)

jd8i

May 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
A bit update from my side (April 9th applicant), CSQ is approved on Feb 8th, then got med request on Feb 10.

julie-montreal

Jun 26, 2020
Hello everybody! My monthly question to know how things are going for 2020 Quebec applicants...

It seems that for the people that have had their medical visit, things are a little bit frozen, I haven't had any news on my side...

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hello everybody! My monthly question to know how things are going for 2020 Quebec applicants...

It seems that for the people that have had their medical visit, things are a little bit frozen, I haven't had any news on my side...
Things are not moving for Quebec applicants!!!

villeray

May 14, 2019
App. Filed.......
17-11-2020
Things are not moving for Quebec applicants!!!
They're moving about as fast as other applicants according to the spreadsheet. It's skow for everyone. And this forum only represents a small portion of total applications

julie-montreal

Jun 26, 2020
They're moving about as fast as other applicants according to the spreadsheet. It's skow for everyone. And this forum only represents a small portion of total applications
I just asked because I saw that some non-Quebec applicants from March/April 2020 are starting to receive AIP or even COPR. I know things are slower for Quebec :( I was just curious if some people were seeing things moving, considering that March/April 2020 cases in the rest of Canada are moving a bit