+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2020 Inland spousal sponsorship + OWP

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
AIP and SA received today

Application received by IRCC on Febrary 07, 2020

I see a lot of people who receive (lettre de services gratuits) at the same time, but not me, is there any one in the same case?

Reactions: julie-montreal

julie-montreal

Jun 26, 2020
AIP and SA received today

Application received by IRCC on Febrary 07, 2020

I see a lot of people who receive (lettre de services gratuits) at the same time, but not me, is there any one in the same case?
Hey! I got the letter for pre-arrival services the day after I got AIP / SA so it should arrive soon :)

Reactions: omar1983

Nadim01

Mar 20, 2019
Hi,
I am Feb 18. I just called today and also was told that they did not have my CSQ (approved end of October) and the agent suggested I send a copy via webform.
So I guess I will send it and see what happens.
Same thing here, I just got a reminder that they havent received CSQ but that was approved end of October... Which number are you guys calling in? I'll send via webform just in case.

FredQc

Apr 12, 2021
Same thing here, I just got a reminder that they havent received CSQ but that was approved end of October... Which number are you guys calling in? I'll send via webform just in case.
How did you receive the reminder? Was it sent by CIC?
I called the number: 1 888 242 2100.

Nadim01

Mar 20, 2019
How did you receive the reminder? Was it sent by CIC?
I called the number: 1 888 242 2100.
Yea, it was sent by CIC. I also just noticed that I made a mistake in the DOB of my spouse on the CSQ file; so it is entirely possible that they didn't match it with the file... -_- . please kill me now. 3 way telephone games are so much fun.

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
Hello! I applied inland sponsorship last October and I finally got my AOR from the federal government last month. But I haven't got my CSQ invitation.
Will the CSQ invitation be sent from IRCC or MIDI? Will it be sent to the sponsor or the principal applicant? Thanks!

Nadim01

Mar 20, 2019
Hello! I applied inland sponsorship last October and I finally got my AOR from the federal government last month. But I haven't got my CSQ invitation.
Will the CSQ invitation be sent from IRCC or MIDI? Will it be sent to the sponsor or the principal applicant? Thanks!
It was sent to me by MIDI to me (the sponsor). I got it about 4 months after I applied to MIDI

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi everybody!
A quick update, I called IRCC last week because I haven't heard any news. I asked if they received my CSQ (i got it in october 2020) and they didn't have it, apparently, it wasn't sent or something... or they hadn't requested it. It wasn't clear.
So I sent it directly by webform last week and now I'm waiting, fingers crossed that something happens sooner rather than later.

I guess I should have sent it directly, but a lawyer friend told me I'm not supposed to if everything works fine but... I'd say if you receive your CSQ, just sent it via webform, just to make sure...

Hi, did you get any update on this.
I have received my daughter's CSQ from MIDI in first week of April, from then no update from MIDI or IRCC. No request for medicals or AIP. I am considering to send the CSQ scan myself through webform to get the things moving. Please, let me know your update.

-Bhargav Gajji.

Application : Family sponsorship, Quebec , Inland ( minor)

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I know, I see people from march/April receiving their permanent residency but we've been stuck. I'm giving it another week or 2 and I may contact my MP just to see if something is up, as I can't get anything from IRCC
Let me know if you have reached out to MP, I am in the same situation CSQ from Quebec is received for my daughter and approval for sponsorship received, both in April. No AIP or biometric request so far, this is obstructing my daughter's eligibility for RAMQ. If you have any luck let me know the process to contact MP.

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Jan 25, 2021
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-06-2020
Hi everybody. I am a September 3rd 2020 applicant. Over the last week I received SA, AIP, CSQ AOR, BGC (the exact dates are in my signature). Looking at the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=2144176973) things seem to be speeding up. It also seems like the federal government is not waiting for MIDI for at least some parts of the application.

Anyone else got any updates?
Great to see so much progress for you!
I got pre-arrival service letter last week and SA today, so hopefully on the home stretch!

Reactions: treestump

treestump

Jun 15, 2021
Great to see so much progress for you!
I got pre-arrival service letter last week and SA today, so hopefully on the home stretch!
It should be soon. I got my eCoPR last week. This is my timeline:

Inland, common-law sponsorship, Quebec (in Canada on a student visa)
Application sent: 01-Sep-2020
Application received: 03-Sep-2020
Prospective application no.: 28-Sep-2020
AOR1: 07-May-2021
AOR2: 20-May-2021
Biometrics: not requested; given in 2018
Medical request: 20-May-2021
Medical exam date: 26-May-2021
Medical passed: 03-Jun-2021
SA: 09-June-2021(with SA DM in ECAS)
AIP: 09-Jun-2021
Pre-arrival services: 09-Jun-2021
BGC started: 16-Jun-2021
DM for PA in ECAS: 02-Jul-2021
CoPR portal information req: 03-Jul-2021
CoPR portal credentials: 04-Jul-2021
e-CoPR: 06-Jul-2021
PR card: TBD
No OWP

Quebec MIDI timeline:
CSQ (Certificat de sélection du Québec) invitation: 20-May-2021 (along with AOR2)
CSQ Application mailed: 25-May-2021
CSQ AOR: 09-June-2021
CSQ approval: 22-June-2021