vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Received my PPR today! Here's the timeline

Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC from USA
Application received CPC Sydney: JUN 2019
AOR1: AUG 2019
Biometrics: AUG 2019
AOR2: AUG 2019 from CPC Mississauga (CPC-M)
Medical: NOV 2019
CSQ Request Letter: DEC 2019
CSQ Submitted: DEC 2019
CSQ AR: FEB 2020
CSQ Approved: JUL 2020
PPR: SEP 2020
Can you please tell the exact date your CSQ was approved and received?
And between that CSQ and PPR time had you contacted IRCC through call or webform or MP?

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Can you please tell the exact date your CSQ was approved and received?
And between that CSQ and PPR time had you contacted IRCC through call or webform or MP?
July 17. And I contacted them earlier noting I saw my GCMS notes and that I knew they were only waiting on thia to finalizing the application.

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
July 17. And I contacted them earlier noting I saw my GCMS notes and that I knew they were only waiting on thia to finalizing the application.
I am in the same situation as you were. In fact I am January 2019 applicant. Does calling the IRCC representative work out in any ways to speed up the process or make the Officer look into our application?

Reactions: MahaJ23

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I am in the same situation as you were. In fact I am January 2019 applicant. Does calling the IRCC representative work out in any ways to speed up the process or make the Officer look into our application?
I’d request my GCMS notes if I were you. I think if you talk to them with some knowledge of whats going on with your case that they may take action. It is probably case dependant. I could have just been lucky. Who knows.

mimiai45

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone!is someone had same situation?
MIFI can't process my husband credit card,and they sent all case back to him(we applied for quebec long time ago at march 2020 )they didnt even open it .
What is best option for us to expedite application.
thanks all of you!!!

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
MIFI can't process my husband credit card,and they sent all case back to him(we applied for quebec long time ago at march 2020 )they didnt even open it .
thanks all of you!!!
Pay fees with Canada Post money order so MIFI won't find excuse to delay your case.

Reactions: The_CAN_Project

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
thanks all of you!!!
Same problem happened to me since my credit card got expired when they try to deduct the payment on July 2020. So I have resent the entire application again with valid credit card on Aug 2020 and they are telling me that they would consider my application as fresh one. So, I have to wait again:(

mimiai45

Oct 29, 2019
Same problem happened to me since my credit card got expired when they try to deduct the payment on July 2020. So I have resent the entire application again with valid credit card on Aug 2020 and they are telling me that they would consider my application as fresh one. So, I have to wait again:(
omg so sorry to hear it.that is ridiculios

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
MIFI won't care as per my experience.
You are right, they are really careless in this regard, it happened to me as well. Our first CSQ application was submitted to MIFI on 18 Feb 2020, the credit card was expired on 30 May 2020, almost 4 months after we submitted. They returned the complete application with a letter indicating that new Credit Card info is required. I sent with the required info in July and reached them on the 7th of July. I received AoR in August. I called them and explained the case. They just told me carelessly that we will process your application from July 7th, not from Feb. Then I found our region's MP, they also tried and received the same answer from MIFI. It is really unfair and ridiculous :( :(
Please be advised/careful, when you send your application back with new credit card information, sign and put the current date, otherwise, they will tell you again that your application is too old, and you will suffer from delay again, not them. This was advised by an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: mimiai45

Riad1477

Feb 11, 2019
salut
Mauvaise nouvelle pour moi, on vient de recevoir une correspondance de MIDI INTENTION DE REFUS, car on n'a pas démontrer ce qui concerne la capacité financière ( parrainage autre membre de la famille ). On nous donne 1 mois pour d'autres preuves. Comment faire après 23 mois de procédure?

Lavtaz

Jan 17, 2018
salut
Mauvaise nouvelle pour moi, on vient de recevoir une correspondance de MIDI INTENTION DE REFUS, car on n'a pas démontrer ce qui concerne la capacité financière ( parrainage autre membre de la famille ). On nous donne 1 mois pour d'autres preuves. Comment faire après 23 mois de procédure?
What does this mean

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi
How long time after a CSQ to get a medical exam
Vo Paris

Combien de temps après un CSQ pour passer un examen médical
Bvc Paris