+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
This is pretty weird and irritating. I received my CSQ in January 2020 and used the IRCC email system to send Warsaw a digital copy of the CSQ just in case they didn't receive it from MIFI. A few days ago I contacted my MP to get a status update on my case and apparently there's a note saying to the file dating from June saying that they haven't received the CSQ. So now I'm not quite sure what to do. I contacted MIFI and they say that's why I received "copy 3" of the CSQ, which I can mail to my VO in Warsaw. However Warsaw's VO doesn't seem to respond to e-mails or anything so I'm not sure it's smart to mail them an unique original document that they need to progress our case.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What do I do?
Didnt you use the IRCC web form to send the CSQ ? Not sure, may be you can raise a complaint somewhere ? or see if you can courier the copy-3 (not original just a copy)

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Didnt you use the IRCC web form to send the CSQ ? Not sure, may be you can raise a complaint somewhere ? or see if you can courier the copy-3 (not original just a copy)
I did use the IRCC web form to send the CSQ when I received it, and I re-sent it today when I got notice that the Warsaw visa office doesn't have it.

Reactions: Grace2019

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I did use the IRCC web form to send the CSQ when I received it, and I re-sent it today when I got notice that the Warsaw visa office doesn't have it.
Email them if you can the visa office they should receive your csq keep a record of your Email sent

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Email them if you can the visa office they should receive your csq keep a record of your Email sent
I sent it through the form, I think that's the only way to contact them for case-specific queries, isn't it? Unfortunately the form doesn't allow me to keep a copy.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I sent it through the form, I think that's the only way to contact them for case-specific queries, isn't it? Unfortunately the form doesn't allow me to keep a copy.
They should have replied to your query stating that the VO had received the CSQ copy. The only bearing CSQ has is that they can't give you PPR without it. Other than that, they can still process the application. Has the VO said it was the only thing they were waiting for?

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
They should have replied to your query stating that the VO had received the CSQ copy. The only bearing CSQ has is that they can't give you PPR without it. Other than that, they can still process the application. Has the VO said it was the only thing they were waiting for?
The VO never contacted me directly or responded when I sent the CSQ

Edit: I've just received an email from Warsaw saying they've updated the file with the CSQ. So that's good... Hope this won't be massively delaying our case...

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Reactions: tham_son

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi all,

Wanted to share the good news : Finally received my
CSQ REC by MIFI : 09-12-2019
CSQ AOR/Credit Card charged : 21st January
CSQ Process started April 1st 2020
CSQ Approved : 27th July 2020
CSQ Received by mail : 05-08-2020

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope it will not take too long for pre-arrival letter and ppr :eek:
I'm so happy for you. Please keep us posted

Reactions: Malikhk

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Has anyone’s file moved after receiving the CSQ?

We are still waiting. Applied June 2018. Did Medicals November 2019. CSQ Approved July 17.

Also got turned away at the US-Canada border two days ago. Was traveling with sponsor and they deemed travel “non-essential”

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Has anyone’s file moved after receiving the CSQ?

We are still waiting. Applied June 2018. Did Medicals November 2019. CSQ Approved July 17.

Also got turned away at the US-Canada border two days ago. Was traveling with sponsor and they deemed travel “non-essential”
Did you have PR already?