+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Arnaud87

May 27, 2020
Hey Guys I use to read this group, I am in a really bad situation. I applied the CSQ for my spouse on 9th December. Its applied by my lawyer. As per the post its received and signed. Now when we called MIDI they are saying that file is never uploaded to the system so either they misplaced it or its lost. They are asking to apply again saying they will process on priority not sure if thats true. anyone else in similar situation or heard of something like this then please let me know.
Allo tu peux rédiger une plainte au niveau du commissaire avec toutes les preuves à l appuis
Essaie de rappeler le MIFI demain pour avoir la vrai raison

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hey Guys I use to read this group, I am in a really bad situation. I applied the CSQ for my spouse on 9th December. Its applied by my lawyer. As per the post its received and signed. Now when we called MIDI they are saying that file is never uploaded to the system so either they misplaced it or its lost. They are asking to apply again saying they will process on priority not sure if that's true. anyone else in similar situation or heard of something like this then please let me know.
Hi Dear, I am almost in the same situation, I sent my CSQ application on 18 Feb 20, end of June they send back my application because the credit card was expired on May 30, then I resubmitted the application with updated credit card information, yesterday I called them using the individual reference No. I received a letter to ask about my application status. the agent told me that your file is open now, and she told me I can't give you more info. I don't know either they consider my application when I first time applied on Feb or the will start over. I also wrote a complain explaining the story on July 21, today I got a reply from MIFI, they indicated that they need more time to give me the information because they are waiting (complaint team) to get information from the related department, it is really confusing. :(... I suggest you write a complaint explaining the whole story and provide your pieces of evidence after you sent your new CSQ application...

Last edited:

guddu_abhi

Feb 12, 2017
Hello guys !
i sent 2 CSQ application, one for parents and other for spouse in December 2019 and still haven’t received anything
Application timeline
Received at MIDI
Parents: 3 Dec 2019
Spouse: 27 Dec 2019

AOR
Parents : 16 Jan 2020
Spouse: 7 Feb 2020

still waiting for CSQ for both of them.
And the MIDI website shows they are processing for January 2020 applications currently
I don’t understand their way of processing applications..their office is a joke.

i already filed a complaint here:http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html
What is the normal response time for such complaints ?
is there any other link/portal for complaints ? Please tell me
Many thanks

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hello guys !
i sent 2 CSQ application, one for parents and other for spouse in December 2019 and still haven’t received anything
Application timeline
Received at MIDI
Parents: 3 Dec 2019
Spouse: 27 Dec 2019

AOR
Parents : 16 Jan 2020
Spouse: 7 Feb 2020

still waiting for CSQ for both of them.
And the MIDI website shows they are processing for January 2020 applications currently
I don’t understand their way of processing applications..their office is a joke.

i already filed a complaint here:http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ministere/ecrire.html
What is the normal response time for such complaints ?
is there any other link/portal for complaints ? Please tell me
Many thanks
Yes, there is. Check my earlier posts on this. MIFI has 10 business days to answer your complaint. You can also call them. If it's not resolved, you can file a complaint with PCQ.

Sherif Shahin

Jul 28, 2020
Seems like they have really accelerated the process lately. I posted this in the Quebec 2020 outland thread, but for here as well I received a copy of the approved CSQ yesterday. Here's my timeline:
CSQ Application sent: January 24 2020
AOR: March 19
CSQ Approved: July 28
CSQ Received in mail: August 3
Are you residence in USA ?

Reactions: Canada&CO

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi,

have any of you received any update from your VO after submitting the approved CSQ ?

Am I expected to get some sort of acknowledgement for submitting the approved CSQ to the VO ? Because it has been over 15 days since I submitted my approved CSQ through webform and havent got any acknowledgement for it. How do I ensure that they have received it ? Because there is timeline for CSQ submission.

Any one of you ? @jk2ca10 @tham_son @BharatFL

Last edited:
Reactions: tham_son

randr

Dec 7, 2019
Montreal
Hi,

have any of you received any update from your VO after submitting the approved CSQ ?

Am I expected to get some sort of acknowledgement for submitting the approved CSQ to the VO ? Because it has been over 15 days since I submitted my approved CSQ through webform and havent got any acknowledgement for it. How do I ensure that they have received it ? Because there is timeline for CSQ submission.

I sent the CSQ through the Webform to both IRCC and the Mexico VO. Only IRCC replied back saying they received the file and sent the information to our VO. No acknowledgment from the VO.
On the other hand, MIFI should have sent the CSQ to the VO. Sending the Webform is just an extra layer of precaution.. in case MIFI messed up.

Reactions: tham_son

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I sent the CSQ through the Webform to both IRCC and the Mexico VO. Only IRCC replied back saying they received the file and sent the information to our VO. No acknowledgment from the VO.
On the other hand, MIFI should have sent the CSQ to the VO. Sending the Webform is just an extra layer of precaution.. in case MIFI messed up.
Yes thanks. I submitted the CSQ through webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
and receiving aknowledgement stating they forwarded the CSQ to corresponding VO office.

However, I was still thinking of sending the VO office a courier of CSQ copies. Just wanted to check here if that was necessary. (We never know whats going on because of Covid19 )

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,

From my GCMS notes, NDVO has reviewed CSQ on 23 June 2020. I sent a copy on 2 June 2020 by webform and NDVO email address because I don't trust MIFI.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for asking but we have not yet received it by mail because we applied it from third country. Need at least a month to get it.

CIC still keep silent, our application was transferred to Manila Office where is supper slow and now second lockdown because coronavirus. I think we will be last November 2019 application entering Canada.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: SKRPrince09

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi all,

Wanted to share the good news : Finally received my
CSQ REC by MIFI : 09-12-2019
CSQ AOR/Credit Card charged : 21st January
CSQ Process started April 1st 2020
CSQ Approved : 27th July 2020
CSQ Received by mail : 05-08-2020

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope it will not take too long for pre-arrival letter and ppr :eek:

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi all,

Wanted to share the good news : Finally received my
CSQ REC by MIFI : 09-12-2019
CSQ AOR/Credit Card charged : 21st January
CSQ Process started April 1st 2020
CSQ Approved : 27th July 2020
CSQ Received by mail : 05-08-2020

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope it will not take too long for pre-arrival letter and ppr :eek:
Finally!!! Congrats hope it goes smoothly from here on

• Love
Reactions: Malikhk

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
This is pretty weird and irritating. I received my CSQ in January 2020 and used the IRCC email system to send Warsaw a digital copy of the CSQ just in case they didn't receive it from MIFI. A few days ago I contacted my MP to get a status update on my case and apparently there's a note saying to the file dating from June saying that they haven't received the CSQ. So now I'm not quite sure what to do. I contacted MIFI and they say that's why I received "copy 3" of the CSQ, which I can mail to my VO in Warsaw. However Warsaw's VO doesn't seem to respond to e-mails or anything so I'm not sure it's smart to mail them an unique original document that they need to progress our case.

Has anyone had any experience with this? What do I do?