+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I also just called them and they told me that it got accepted but not mailed yet, and they don't know when they're going to send it. Are we supposed to also get the acceptance by email? And what is the next step now? Thanks!

Csq application sent Dec 10 2019
They answered my husband as same as you exactly.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Anybody here waiting for Medical request after receiving their CSQs ? and any idea when I can expect the medical request now that I received the CSQ Approval ?

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone.
Today my husband phoned for understanding and confirming how we could get approved CSQ when our CSQ application received on Feb 11 2020. And now they are processing only December.
The lady said that our documents still in process.
She said that it was misunderstanding.
But my husband is the citizen of Canada and native speaker so he can't understand why did they say false information about our CSQ.

Really strange...
They were joking or what.......

• Angry
Reactions: Malikhk

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone.
Today my husband phoned for understanding and confirming how we could get approved CSQ when our CSQ application received on Feb 11 2020. And now they are processing only December.
The lady said that our documents still in process.
She said that it was misunderstanding.
But my husband is the citizen of Canada and native speaker so he can't understand why did they say false information about our CSQ.

Really strange...
They were joking or what.......
Wow so they said your application was approved on July 17th and now they said it is still in process?

fscbarros

Oct 25, 2019
Hey, guys! Just to give you some updates, we recieved our CSQ today. Here is the timeline:

CSQ sent: January 13th
CSQ received: IDK ( It was posted in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu tho)
CSQ AOR : February 27th
CSQ Approved: July 9th
CSQ recieved by mail: July 22nd

I'm in the bunch of people who were waiting to recieve the CSQ for the medicals. Anyone who recieves the request for medicals after the CSQ please do share with us. SHould i send this to IRCC or should i wait for them for the next steps?

Reactions: mcgz and drondon07

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hey, guys! Just to give you some updates, we recieved our CSQ today. Here is the timeline:

I'm in the bunch of people who were waiting to recieve the CSQ for the medicals. Anyone who recieves the request for medicals after the CSQ please do share with us. SHould i send this to IRCC or should i wait for them for the next steps?

I sent the scanned copies ( 3-Immigrant at the bottom of the doc) through a case specific enquiry web form. I m waiting for my medicals too.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019

Wowwww we have the exact timeline but mine is still in process.

CSQ sent: January 13
CSQ received: January 14
CSQ Approved: waiting
CSQ recieved by mail: waiting

Reactions: fscbarros

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Wowwww we have the exact timeline but mine is still in process.

CSQ sent: January 13
CSQ received: January 14
CSQ Approved: waiting
CSQ recieved by mail: waiting
Its nuts my received date is December 9th and AOR Jan 21st and still in progress (called yesterday)

Reactions: Canada&CO

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018
Sup guys!! To peoples who already got their CSQ and already sent to vo, any news yet? Its been 1 month since i sent CSQ to my vo in singapore and no response since.

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Sup guys!! To peoples who already got their CSQ and already sent to vo, any news yet? Its been 1 month since i sent CSQ to my vo in singapore and no response since.
I sent my CSQ to CPC-M on May 14th and no response yet. Still waiting on the final step.

I made a request on the status of our application via webform and they said that all the stages are complete on PA's side even background check and eligibility and final approval is pending. Not sure how long it is going to take. Our application will complete one year in couple of weeks.

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Our CSQ was approved June 30 and we received it on July 8. We sent a copy of the CSQ using the webform on the same day. We had ordered Gcms notes on June 25 but they were generated on July 7 and our CSQ is not mentioned anywhere in the notes. So I suppose it takes a little while before they inform IRCC that the CSQ was approved.