+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
For those that received their CSQ last month or before, any progress in regards to pre-arrival letter or passport request? Please mention when was your CSQ acknowledged by IRCC and when did you get any progress. Thank you!

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I am really pissed off with them. Mine is still in process just call half an hour ago.
Received-Nov 28,2019
AOR- Jan 10, 2020
Process started -March24
Approval pending , calling them twice a week but no updates.
Thinking to complaint through protecteur du citoyen
Send it to PCQ. They contacted me within 1 working day but she hasn't got back to me so Idk if it made a difference. I just wanted them to have my feedback concerning the length process with MIFI to get the CSQ and also lack of transparence (imo). Also, I think they don't process all CSQ by date of reception as sometimes it depends when they get all information from the stakeholders/other gvt departments.

Reactions: Sara015

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Send it to PCQ. They contacted me within 1 working day but she hasn't got back to me so Idk if it made a difference. I just wanted them to have my feedback concerning the length process with MIFI to get the CSQ and also lack of transparence (imo). Also, I think they don't process all CSQ by date of reception as sometimes it depends when they get all information from the stakeholders/other gvt departments.
What is PCQ ? Isn't that same protecteur du citoyen? They received all my information on first week of june, still they have not taken a decision for CSQ. That annoyed me. I hope i get some response next week.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
What is PCQ ? Isn't that same protecteur du citoyen? They received all my information on first week of june, still they have not taken a decision for CSQ. That annoyed me. I hope i get some response next week.
Protection du citoyen du Québec. They got my info probably during the weekend and called me back Monday morning. My application was apparently approved on Monday. But I called MIFI Monday and Tuesday and they told me it was still in progress. When it comes to PCQ, they can get information on our CSQ application but they have to wait for MIFI to get back to them. I would check again before they close today if I were you but I get that it's annoying.