+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Called MIFI a while ago to check about my CSQ. (I only call them once a month )

CSQ in process and they dont know how long its going to take. (Thats it and nothing else)

FYI..

CSQ Receive date - Dec 30 2019
CSQ AOR - Feb 11 2020
I sent mine on December 9th, 2019
AOR January 21st, 2020
Last Monday they told me to expect it by mid July . So, be patient. That’s all I can say.

Arun0_9kumar

Oct 29, 2019
I have submitted my CSQ application on Mar 19,2020 and didn't receive AOR yet. Now I have got new credit card and it got activated by last week.

Can I resend the payment document alone with my new credit card information for processing?

VictorV

Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that I have finally received my CSQ after almost 8 months. But now what? I see people saying you should send an email to IRCC with the document, but to which email? do I just scan and send all the pages and that's it? I would appreciate any help for the next step here, and also does anyone know the average time of approval once you have the CSQ?

My timeline was the following:

CSQ sent: November 21
CSQ received: November 24
CC charged: December 20
AOR for CSQ: January 09
CSQ approved: June 12
CSQ received: July 02

Thank you to everyone for their help and for sharing their experience.

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Hi everyone ,since I follow this thread, I will update. I received my csq in the mail today. It was received on December 17 and aor was January 27. Csq was approved June 23 and received today (July 2nd).
For real? Congratulations

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that I have finally received my CSQ after almost 8 months. But now what? I see people saying you should send an email to IRCC with the document, but to which email? do I just scan and send all the pages and that's it? I would appreciate any help for the next step here, and also does anyone know the average time of approval once you have the CSQ?

I think you send it through webform. Again not sure if it’s email or web form. But send it to your respective visa office.

Reactions: Malikhk

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
For real? Congratulations
Any update on yours? Mine was received Dec 10 and still in progress...

Update: CSQ approved June 29 (agent said the letter is dated June 30, but in his system it showed approved June 29)

CSQ sent: Dec 6
CSQ received: Dec 10
CSQ AOR (Credit card charged): Jan 21
CSQ approved: June 29
CSQ received:

Last edited:

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Congrats! MIFI says they will forward it to IRCC but many say to send it yourself given that they seem quite slow. If it were me, I would send it too as soon as I receive the CSQ. You can send a webform on IRCC website the same way you would send them documents. I don't remember how to send the webform, I just remember everytime I just search a bit on the website and find it after few minutes. Good luck

Reactions: VictorV

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi,

Mine too AOR 21st of Jan and started processing 1 day before you (April 1st) and they are saying still in progress. :(
I just called now and he said it was accepted June 29 but when I called earlier this week they said it was still in progress. Call them today.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I just called now and he said it was accepted June 29 but when I called earlier this week they said it was still in progress. Call them today.
Very happy for you! I just called litteraly 2 seconds before I entered my post. Hope by next friday I have a different response. Let me know when you receive it by mail.

Reactions: Laurahd and Sara015

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I am really pissed off with them. Mine is still in process just call half an hour ago.
Received-Nov 28,2019
AOR- Jan 10, 2020
Process started -March24
Approval pending , calling them twice a week but no updates.
Thinking to complaint through protecteur du citoyen

Reactions: Malikhk