+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Hi all, please just mentioned the received date as MIFI doesn't work with AOR and it's just confusing everyone.
We mention AOR because it's confirmation that our file was actually received and is being processed. For those of us who have been waiting >4 months for it, we are afraid that our files are lost somewhere and have to apply again, going back to the end of the line.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
We mention AOR because it's confirmation that our file was actually received and is being processed. For those of us who have been waiting >4 months for it, we are afraid that our files are lost somewhere and have to apply again, going back to the end of the line.
Don’t be scared . I don’t think they will loose it . Mine took 7 months before it got accepted. You guys got this ! I know the wait is killing :(

Reactions: kylaviet

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Don’t be scared . I don’t think they will loose it . Mine took 7 months before it got accepted. You guys got this ! I know the wait is killing :(
You probably did not have to wait 4 months for AOR though - that only applies to us who posted in February and later. My application was received late February, and it's been 4 months with no CC charged or AOR. The AOR would be confirmation that they have my package. Otherwise all I have is the postal office confirmation of delivery.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
You probably did not have to wait 4 months for AOR though - that only applies to us who posted in February and later. My application was received late February, and it's been 4 months with no CC charged or AOR. The AOR would be confirmation that they have my package. Otherwise all I have is the postal office confirmation of delivery.
My bad didn’t read that! Sorry about that. Again it’s normal because of covid I know someone waiting for 4 months to for the AOR. I know it shouldn’t but this government in really slow. Like really. Hopefully you get it soon. Keep calling , try to get some inquiries. Goodluck

Reactions: Sara015

Sara015

Star Member
May 25, 2020
My bad didn’t read that! Sorry about that. Again it’s normal because of covid I know someone waiting for 4 months to for the AOR. I know it shouldn’t but this government in really slow. Like really. Hopefully you get it soon. Keep calling , try to get some inquiries. Goodluck
Can you please advise when you receive your csq ? And I will do the same if I receive It before

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
It's fine to mention but however you feel, it's not necessary to mention the date and confuse everyone. If your file was received, it cannot be lost. No file was ever lost, let's not invent things to create panic.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Before the AOR, you can confirm with them that your file had been open and in the system. At least, it gives you peace that they have it. Because they are not physically in the office, it will take more time as the file must be opened and put in the system. Since December 2019, it takes them a long time to charge the CC.

Reactions: Nkpj

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
It's fine to mention but however you feel, it's not necessary to mention the date and confuse everyone. If your file was received, it cannot be lost. No file was ever lost, let's not invent things to create panic.
As I remember, there was a French video on Youtube talking about their lost a box of other document on the way moving by distribution/delivery company, luckily some guy saw it and reported to them. It was funny for me. I mean anything can happen.