+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi.. Any update on your temporary visa?
Hi,
I did some research and understood that Canada has lot of visitor visas put on hold since the time of lockdown..I am guessing most of them are either not emergency cases or not immediate family members.

As of now it looks like I dont have sufficient documentation to apply for visitor visa. Im still working on it and may take sometime before I apply. Will post updates here.

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear All,

I am outland applicant form India. I would like to am I still eligible to apply for Quebec without Job offer and French knowledge?
Is Quebec is accepting application from out side Canada without job offer and French language through arima portal.

Please let me know awaiting for your suggestions.

Thanks

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear All,

I am an outland applicant form India. I would like to know am I still eligible to apply for Quebec without Job offer and French knowledge?
Is Quebec is accepting application from outside Canada without a job offer and French language through Arima portal?

My age is 32 years, Masters Degree Assessment for me and my wife with 8 Years work exp in Accounts & Finance.

Please let me know awaiting your suggestions.

Thanks

totaldreamer

Mar 4, 2020
I know how fellow applicants feel wating for their CSQ.

CSQ app received - 21st Nov 2019
AOR - 9th Jan 2020
CSQ Acceptance - 29th May 2020
CSQ Received - 17th June 2020

I will leave this here. I know how it feels. By my timeline you guys can understand that we cannot predict anything based on date.
Best of luck to everyone. Hope you all soon receive yours too.:)

Tyler80

Jan 10, 2020
I know how fellow applicants feel wating for their CSQ.

CSQ app received - 21st Nov 2019
AOR - 9th Jan 2020
CSQ Acceptance - 29th May 2020
CSQ Received - 17th June 2020

I will leave this here. I know how it feels. By my timeline you guys can understand that we cannot predict anything based on date.
Best of luck to everyone. Hope you all soon receive yours too.:)
Ur aor is 9 january? Mean they approve until January now? That is good new for me. My aor is 21jan

JeanP.

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Solution to take your family from China (possible other country's) to Canada.

I have find a solution for my wife to travel to Canada at a reasonable price
A) flight from Shanghai (possible other airport, I have not check) to Doha airport with Qatar airway and to CDG (Paris). Around 650$ C (one way).
B) take a single flight from CDG to your city (Montreal, Toronto).
Both airport have international transit and did not require visa.

* I will go meeting her in CDG (Paris)

Look ok for me in August.

VictorV

Jun 21, 2020
Hey guys, I have been reading the forum for a couple of months now. I just felt this would be a good time to share my timeline since we are all struggling to get that CSQ.

CSQ sent - 21 November 2019
AOR - 9 January 2020
CSQ Received - waiting

Thanks to everyone else posting tips, timelines and positive thoughts.