Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Med's Request
14-03-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
We have a very similar timeline. I have seen you post often on this forum and you seem to be a smart individual. I respect your opinion and I would really appreciate it if you could please explain your reasoning. Why do you think you will receive your CSQ in August?

In March, they were processing November applications. Three months later, they finally updated the website, and they now say they are finalizing October applications. We know this is not quite true, as there is evidence on this forum that November applicants are now receiving their CSQ. So, basically, there has been practically no progress since March. In three months, they probably processed three weeks worth of applications. At this rate, they are moving forward one week per month.

Therefore, as they are currently working on CSQ applications from November, applications received in January, ie. eight weeks later, should be processed in eight months. I think if we are lucky, and their pace of work at least stops slowing down further, January 2020 applicants should receive their CSQ's in February 2021.
Long way to go:confused:.is it possible to apply for a temporary visa?

MahaJ23

May 15, 2019
Malaysia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Med's Request
14-03-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
I feel there is less chance right now for rejection. Because these laws are out to help family members meet each other. I think these laws now will over rule whatever standards were set earlier. That's my take.
I am planning to give a try.
Hi.. Any update on your temporary visa?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Long way to go:confused:.is it possible to apply for a temporary visa?
yes, there was an update that they are processing TRV applications of immediate family members. At the moment, it's valid until June 30.

karmendosa

May 17, 2019
Venezuela
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
15-07-2019
Med's Done....
17-07-2019
Guys,
Almost 8 months it took MIFI issuing my CSQ.
I applied on November 4th and today my husband received the CSQ by mail.
I leave this info here because I know how useful could be for those who still are waiting.

My best wishes for all of you

syedmujeeb01

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Dear All,

Please, anyone, let me know if we can apply for Quebec from outside Canada without french knowledge or they accept only French Speaking applicants from outside Canada. Please let me know.

Thanks

navie3990

Sep 8, 2017
217 days and today I just got my wife's CSQ at home but the name on the CSQ has a spelling mistake. :oops: (BTW I sent the application with the right name)

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Hi! For those still waiting for an AOR:

Our CSQ app was received February 26th, no AOR nor credit card charge yet. My attorney sent another request a couple of days back and they responded today saying:

Il n’y a pas de changement de situation pour le moment. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 20 février. La situation avance tranquillement… Vous pouvez me relancer dans 3 semaines environ.

Google translation:
There is no change of situation at the moment. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 20. The situation is progressing slowly ... You can revive me in about 3 weeks.

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Hi! For those still waiting for an AOR:

Our CSQ app was received February 26th, no AOR nor credit card charge yet. My attorney sent another request a couple of days back and they responded today saying:

Il n’y a pas de changement de situation pour le moment. Présentement, le Service ouvre les dossiers reçus le 20 février. La situation avance tranquillement… Vous pouvez me relancer dans 3 semaines environ.

Google translation:
There is no change of situation at the moment. Currently, the Service opens the files received on February 20. The situation is progressing slowly ... You can revive me in about 3 weeks.
I respect that you have chosen to work with a lawyer. However, why do they reply with precise information to lawyers and not ordinary citizens? Immigration applications are supposed to be handled equally, whether they are processed via a lawyer or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Phalos