+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Is anyone applied in November and still waiting for CSQ like me ?

Here is my application:
CSQ Application received: November 04
CSQ AOR: November 15

As per MIFI agent, my file is still under process !!
Mine is November 27th , they said they are on December file now , call to tell them to send a message to the agent in charge of the file

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just called MIFI and got more conflicting information. Agent insists that they are still working on files up to November 20. There is no indication that they have done anything with my application yet.

Timeline:
CSQ delivered to MIFI on January, 6 2020
CSQ AOR dated February 17, 2020

Honestly, I don't think I will receive the CSQ before the end of August.
They are currently working on AOR December, your is in February so i guess you need to wait few more weeks as i am waiting. Mine is jan 10 and applied in November. Stay positive probably will get soon.

Reactions: kylaviet and Nkpj

karmendosa

May 17, 2019
Venezuela
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
15-07-2019
Med's Done....
17-07-2019
Is anyone applied in November and still waiting for CSQ like me ?

Here is my application:
CSQ Application received: November 04
CSQ AOR: November 15

As per MIFI agent, my file is still under process !!
Yes. I have the same dates than you and still in process. Im dying with this CSQ. Seriously. :(

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
To get your CSQ you have to call them every day chase them call them they should process the CSQ on time even the PR on Time could not understand it's not our fault they have to come back to us yes or no! But ppl are far away from their beloved one this not fair! However good luck for everyone.

Reactions: Maes

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
yeah I have an update I looked at my crystal ball this morning and saw that Quebec will no longer care how long it takes to process an application.
I am 25 year old and I estimate that my common law will arrive when I celebrate my 35th birthday.
shouldn't be long now.
keep up hope and look at the cemetery half empty.
good luck all.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
They clearly need to fire the team in place for IT and hire a whole new team. Not being able to repair a web page on a governmental website for months.. this does not make any sens!
Or hire more agents to get through our files quicker

Reactions: Malikhk

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
yeah I have an update I looked at my crystal ball this morning and saw that Quebec will no longer care how long it takes to process an application.
I am 25 year old and I estimate that my common law will arrive when I celebrate my 35th birthday.
shouldn't be long now.
keep up hope and look at the cemetery half empty.
good luck all.
Please I am 33 with your cemetery I won't see it half empty or full or won't see it at all hahahah I will go straight in it.