+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ltahar

Apr 19, 2020
Good Morning all,
Sorry for my english,
Just to said i have called twice MIFI (two call in two weeks after one month update made in the Mifi site) asking about my CSQ (aor 08/11/19), they said that is approved but in wating state( that agent can't explain)
the second time calling with agent to resolve my situation said the only way to push him is to complain, and he give me this phone number 5148733533,
when you call you have automatic respond asking you to leave message you have to prepare your individual reference number(N° réf.ind) and explain the situation.
Thanks

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Hello guys, I know I am not from the 2019 applicants but just wanted to know is it normal that it's been more than 6 weeks since my application for CSQ was delivered ( 4th March) and still no credit card charged nor AOR. I called Mifi several times and each agent will tell me a different story , some of them they will say We don't know why it's taking so long maybe try to reapply , some of them will say it's because of COVID it will take 6 weeks just wait and I totally understand but I just want to know if I should send another one, the waiting time to get a csq (5-6 months ) is so long and I don't want to wait longer for nothing.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys, I know I am not from the 2019 applicants but just wanted to know is it normal that it's been more than 6 weeks since my application for CSQ was delivered ( 4th March) and still no credit card charged nor AOR. I called Mifi several times and each agent will tell me a different story , some of them they will say We don't know why it's taking so long maybe try to reapply , some of them will say it's because of COVID it will take 6 weeks just wait and I totally understand but I just want to know if I should send another one, the waiting time to get a csq (5-6 months ) is so long and I don't want to wait longer for nothing.
Thats right they are tak8ng long time. Nowadays it is morethan 6 months for csq and fpr AOR mire than 6 weeks

Reactions: Jamal A.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Good Morning all,
Sorry for my english,
Just to said i have called twice MIFI (two call in two weeks after one month update made in the Mifi site) asking about my CSQ (aor 08/11/19), they said that is approved but in wating state( that agent can't explain)
the second time calling with agent to resolve my situation said the only way to push him is to complain, and he give me this phone number 5148733533,
when you call you have automatic respond asking you to leave message you have to prepare your individual reference number(N° réf.ind) and explain the situation.
Thanks

Hi, can you please tell when was your CSQ received by MIFI ?.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I forgot to ask that as well but i called twice and i didnt tell the second person i called that i been told that my file started processing, they both told me the same thing so i believe that our files actually did start processing. They told me that they are waiting to make the final decision.
I am kind of discouraged. First time I called last week (Thursday) the lady told me my process was started. I called Monday to be sure and the guy tells me no it is not in process maybe the previous agent mispoke and meant that it will be. This is getting ridiculous! I will try again next Monday but really frustrating and the site as not been updated still :mad:

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I am kind of discouraged. First time I called last week (Thursday) the lady told me my process was started. I called Monday to be sure and the guy tells me no it is not in process maybe the previous agent mispoke and meant that it will be. This is getting ridiculous! I will try again next Monday but really frustrating and the site as not been updated still :mad:
Yes, I agree with you. Each agent has each different answer. And they might say that we would call back next week :)

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Really ? I always call twice to ask them and both of the staff said the same thing. Call again.

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
I called again right now and he said my file started so call again and call twice to confirm

S.a10

Sep 20, 2019
As suggested on the forum I called twice and was given the same response my file is in progress and a decision hasn’t been made yet my AOR date is end of January. So frustrating that it’s taking so long...... My application hasn’t moved... so hopefully after receiving this CSQ my husband will be called for a medical.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Good Morning all,
Sorry for my english,
Thanks
Hi
Did you get any response to your complaint?

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I called again right now and he said my file started so call again and call twice to confirm
Hi,

I called again and the lady confirmed my file process was started although she really can't say which point they reached. Probably the beginning still. However, she explained a little more about the date on the website. First I understood that they were processing application received up to the date shown on the website. Apparently, it is not the case, it is rather the delivery of CSQ documents that are being treated for applications received up to 20th of November. That is why some of us with AOR in Jan 2020 are being told that our process started. At this point I am not sure what to believe from their agents anymore but if that is the truth then it is a little more positive in a way even if we still will need to wait long to receive the CSQ paper if they are at least already working towards analysis and decision making it will already be better than nothing I guess. Let's just hope they update this date on their website sooner than later.

Stay safe and blessed you all!

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
My AOR date is Nov 18, I just spoke to an agent and she said our file is still in process.

This is very frustrating. It is going to be 6 months for us now. If I was in any other province, I may have received PR by this time.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
My AOR date is Nov 18, I just spoke to an agent and she said our file is still in process.

This is very frustrating. It is going to be 6 months for us now. If I was in any other province, I may have received PR by this time.
I understand your fustration. Please let us know as soon as you get any update in your process. Hang in there I understand your feelings. On what frequency do you call them for updates?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I understand your fustration. Please let us know as soon as you get any update in your process. Hang in there I understand your feelings. On what frequency do you call them for updates?
Thank you for the support. I call them once a week.

I will update if there is any progress.

Reactions: Malikhk