+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi you could ring MIFI to get help for answering those questions to avoid mistakes
-Yes it is still counted as separation if you have sponsored your ex common law partner in the past
-The address that you provided in your undertaking kit will the address used to send your csq .Ring MIFI to inform them or you coils also write a letter to them along with the undertaking kit to inform them to post it on your current address.make sure you provide an envelope with your address on it .
- As soon as Cic sends you the letter to submit your undertaking kit you should start filling it now and don’t delay on sending them because it is currently taking 5 months to obtain CSQ under family sponsorship category Outland.

I will try to help here :

If you have had a separation in the past you should answer question 5.3 too tick ✔Yes/oui

Then move to next question indicated if you ✔ Yes/ Oui

Was your ex spouse or common law partner co signer when you sponsored him or her ?
You may need to include this form A0527 FO if you answered ✔Yes on any of the above questions asked on 5.3

Also 5.4 is Yes /Oui
Then move to 5.4.1 have you in the past obtain a financial aid or support for your ex spouse or common law partner you answer according to your to your situation

If it’s no to Question 5.4.1 you move to question 5.5

Make sure if you have your ex full name and details and date of birth etc to answer Question 5.5

Hope it helps !

Hi all,
I have some questions on the Quebec forms.
1. I'm a Canadian citizen currently living outside Canada and I know the CSQ is going to be mailed to my address in Quebec. How can I get my CSQ even I am not in Quebec right now?
2. I have the email from CIC saying I am eligible to apply. How many days I have to prepare and submit the application kit?
3. What does the separation mean in the form? I sponsored a common-law partner 10 years ago and we already broke up. I am sponsoring my spouse now. Does the break up with my common-law partner count as separation?
4. In the form 0546 there are questions asking undertaking. In 5.4 and 5.5, the question asking if I have undertaking before/have undertaking before for a spouse? What should I fill for these two if I sponsored my common-law partner before?

Thank you!
i

epooo

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Nope my application was received November 4th got aor December 3 rd or so and SA also then request for bio and since then silence I didn’t even get my file transferred anywhere so I don’t know what’s going on I called and it’s still in Sydney
did you receive your SA letter

Jan 21, 2020
Good day Guys

I receive my CSQ on Sept . And I receive email from the immigration canada in abu dhabi that i need to send some documents to continue my application . i already send the documents they need . my question guys what is the next step thanks

ximi123

Mar 17, 2017
Hi you could ring MIFI to get help for answering those questions to avoid mistakes
-Yes it is still counted as separation if you have sponsored your ex common law partner in the past
-The address that you provided in your undertaking kit will the address used to send your csq .Ring MIFI to inform them or you coils also write a letter to them along with the undertaking kit to inform them to post it on your current address.make sure you provide an envelope with your address on it .
- As soon as Cic sends you the letter to submit your undertaking kit you should start filling it now and don’t delay on sending them because it is currently taking 5 months to obtain CSQ under family sponsorship category Outland.

I will try to help here :

If you have had a separation in the past you should answer question 5.3 too tick ✔Yes/oui

Then move to next question indicated if you ✔ Yes/ Oui

Was your ex spouse or common law partner co signer when you sponsored him or her ?
You may need to include this form A0527 FO if you answered ✔Yes on any of the above questions asked on 5.3

Also 5.4 is Yes /Oui
Then move to 5.4.1 have you in the past obtain a financial aid or support for your ex spouse or common law partner you answer according to your to your situation

If it’s no to Question 5.4.1 you move to question 5.5

Make sure if you have your ex full name and details and date of birth etc to answer Question 5.5

Hope it helps !

i
Thank you so much!
That definitely helps and make it clear!

Reactions: Grace2019

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
MIFI received my forms on August 30th 2019
My CSQ was issued on January 29th 2020
I received the CSQ in the mail today, February 4th 2020

158 days total! Be patient guys, it does eventually work!
MIFI received my forms on August 30th 2019
My CSQ was issued on January 29th 2020
I received the CSQ in the mail today, February 4th 2020

158 days total! Be patient guys, it does eventually work!
It’s a little more than 5 months by the time they post it ...
Mine was Received on 27 Aug 2019 and csq Issued on 24 th Jan 2020 received on 3 rd Feb 2020

Reactions: Bynming

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
What is your timeline again?
May 13th 2019: App received
July 2nd: AOR
July 3rd: SA approval and biometric requests
July 4th: Biometrics passed
July 15th: File transfer to AVO
July 23rd: CSQ app received at MIFI
Nov 27: CSQ approved...

Thats my timeline