+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Finally it is my time to be happy, much long waited, i just got my csq in mail.
Csq received- nov 27
Aor- jan 10-
Approved - july 7th
Csq received in mail - 13 July
Congrats! Please keep us posted for the rest of your process

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hey everyone !
app sent to csq: 20 november 2019
AOR : 7 jan 2019

i just called MIFI .. i’ve been calling every week and each time they say that maybe next week ..
They lady i just talked to was kind of rude and she told me i can’t do anything and i can’t tell you anything except that you have to wait .
She told me i’m not supposed to tell u that but i see that they are checking your file for ( assurance sociale ) i said that i never took assurance sociale from the gov except for ( assurance emploi/PCU ) in the past 3 mnths because of the Covid-19 . She said ok but u know that if u have assurance sociale u can’t have CSQ .. i said i told u that i never used assurance sociale . and she told me to wait also and whenever it’s finished they will mail it.
it’s frustrating !!
Mine they keep saying everything is fine we are just waiting for offices to reply bla bla bla.. I told the agent today please add a note to ask for a follow up cause our case started processing since April 1st and there is nothing special about my case that people with AOR of Feb 2020 already received they approval and that I am still waiting.. Really frustrating and stressful

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Mine they keep saying everything is fine we are just waiting for offices to reply bla bla bla.. I told the agent today please add a note to ask for a follow up cause our case started processing since April 1st and there is nothing special about my case that people with AOR of Feb 2020 already received they approval and that I am still waiting.. Really frustrating and stressful
Where are you from and what’s visa center

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• November 19, 2019, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 13, 2019, for other family members.

1 day update! Yeah!!!!

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm just curious:
1. Has anyone who received their CSQ between February and June received the PPR yet?
2. If so how long did it take (weeks / months) between receiving the csq and the PPR?

I realize it depends on a lot of factors. I received my csq more than a month ago and am just trying to figure out a rough estimate of when I'd get the PPR. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: Nawar Helala

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
At present, the Ministère is issuing a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for the applications received on:

• November 19, 2019, for a spouse, de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 13, 2019, for other family members.

1 day update! Yeah!!!!
Some applicants got their CSQ after this date, so I am not following whatever they post on their website. Just waiting for mine.

mcgz

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Just called MIFI:

CSQ sent: 26 Feb 2020
CSQ started process: 07 Jul 2020

She said I should be getting the AOR in a few days.

Reactions: drondon07