Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 13
NDVO processing: Nov. 22
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2 (fees paid by Canada Post money order)
CSQ request by NDVO: Feb. 5
(given 45 days to submit)
MR: Feb. 6
Update
Medical completed: Feb. 21

Reactions: tham_son

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi Friends,

As you know, I have applied for CSQ and waiting to receive it. Meanwhile, I received a letter to my email from IRCC requesting to submit some documents.

The letter states;

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
- CSQ - This must be received at this office by 2020-05-27

Instructions to obtain police certificates can be found on our website: www.xyz.
For Quebec destined applications: Instructions to obtain a CSQ can be found on this website: www.xyz.

You must provide us with the proof that you have applied for your CSQ. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. If you are unable to submit the requested documents within the timeframe given, you must notify our office before the due date and you must provide an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit.

My question is;

I am a Quebec applicant and so I already submitted the police certificates to IRCC as part of the Initial sponsorship application. Now, not sure why this line Instructions to obtain police certificates can be found on our website: www.xyz is in the letter. Does this mean I need to re-submit the police certificates or does it mean its not for the Quebec applicants. For the Quebec applicants its only the CSQ ?

Please let me know how it works for Non-Quebec applicants. They need to submit the Police certificate in this step ? But they would have already submitted as part of the first Sponsorship application package.

Please help clarify.

Thanks

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Just received the exact same letter with the exact same deadline. After reading it a few times I'm confident that this is only a request for the CSQ. If a police certificate were required it probably comes on a similar form letter. I set myself a calendar reminder for a week before the deadline so that I can prepare an email to CPC-Mississauga with proof of application and a printout of the timeline for receiving the CSQ, assuming we really don't receive it by then.

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Copr in mail on Tuesday!! Finally finished! Goodluck to the rest of quebec applicants!! It'll happen for you soon

Reactions: smallcoffee

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Quebec Sponsor/ Saudi Arabia PA - Outland spouse Application

App received - 21 December 2018
AOR - 16th February 2019
SA and Biometrics Request and Medical request - 6th April 2019.
Medical approved : 4th of may 2019
CSQ Request and VO Transfer - 14th Of August 2019
CSQ Sent - 15th of August 2019
AOR 2 - 15th of August 2019
Pre-arrival Services -13th of November 2019
CSQ approved - 10th of February 2020
Decision Made - 20th of Februrary 2020
PPR - 21st of February 2020
Big Congrats 7amdilla! Quick q, what do you mean by Pre-arrival services?

Also how come you did your medical before the CSQ, isn't it usually after?
I'm an applicant same as your case but i live in the UAE and my husband is in Quebec.