+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yayy congrats! How long do you think they might take to finalize the CSQ?
I have no idea to be honest they are so late in their applications I’m not expecting anything earlier than 5 months . When I called them they are super nice on the phone saying they are going to go threw applications much quicker now ..... but that’s not the case it’s all over the news that Quebec is slowing down immigration any way possible and that’s a good way right there because nothing can be done . Anyhow if things keep going as they are now it’s going to be slower and slower every month because people don’t stop applying and I bet you they have quotas on how many a day they can approve just no one talks about that.

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
I have no idea to be honest they are so late in their applications I’m not expecting anything earlier than 5 months . When I called them they are super nice on the phone saying they are going to go threw applications much quicker now ..... but that’s not the case it’s all over the news that Quebec is slowing down immigration any way possible and that’s a good way right there because nothing can be done . Anyhow if things keep going as they are now it’s going to be slower and slower every month because people don’t stop applying and I bet you they have quotas on how many a day they can approve just no one talks about that.
I looked it up on their website, they’re hella behind. Did you receive your medical yet?

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
I looked it up on their website, they’re hella behind. Did you receive your medical yet?
Nope my application was received November 4th got aor December 3 rd or so and SA also then request for bio and since then silence I didn’t even get my file transferred anywhere so I don’t know what’s going on I called and it’s still in Sydney

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Nope my application was received November 4th got aor December 3 rd or so and SA also then request for bio and since then silence I didn’t even get my file transferred anywhere so I don’t know what’s going on I called and it’s still in Sydney
I see. It requires more patience these days.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
My credit card was also charged today. The date of the transaction on my statement is Jan 21 but I saw it only today. I think by April or May we should get some news. Just being hopeful. I don't think or at least hope we won't have to wait more than a year for PR application to be completed. All is well.

Mifi had received my application Dec 10.

Reactions: tham_son

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I got SA, biometrics, medical and additional documents request all while waiting for CSQ. In other words, the processing is not completely halted while you wait for MIFI
Im in the same position as you did bio and medical and additional documents. What were the additional documents they requested from you?

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Im in the same position as you did bio and medical and additional documents. What were the additional documents they requested from you?
They asked for proof of intent that we are moving to Canada (as if the application itself is not enough). Sent about 50 pages of proof.

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
You will need to send a copy of CSQ to her. As always its better to call them for these queries just to have a peace of mind.

The reason that MIDI sends you 2 copies is one for the medical insurance.
Thank you. Flying to see her on Feb 20th so hopefully I get it by then so I can hand it to her in person.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
My credit card was also charged today. The date of the transaction on my statement is Jan 21 but I saw it only today. I think by April or May we should get some news. Just being hopeful. I don't think or at least hope we won't have to wait more than a year for PR application to be completed. All is well.

Mifi had received my application Dec 10.
Congratulations and thank you for your information. Mine was Dec 23, I hope I will be charged shortly :)

They asked for proof of intent that we are moving to Canada (as if the application itself is not enough). Sent about 50 pages of proof.
Are you both living outside Canada? If in that case, I'm worried my husband will be asked too.