tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I got pre-arrival letter today.
Did your CSQ request letters from your VO have a deadline? I am guessing that is when they start to look at apps again, not when you send it.

My GCMS notes align with that theory, as mine show a review deadline set for September 2. But who knows if those deadlines get followed.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Did your CSQ request letters from your VO have a deadline? I am guessing that is when they start to look at apps again, not when you send it.

My GCMS notes align with that theory, as mine show a review deadline set for September 2. But who knows if those deadlines get followed.
Yes, it was till 20 March 2020.

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Please I want help
My husband has changed the home address and postage
And he changed it in cic
After 5 days I received the AR CSQ in the old mail
And he changed the address two months ago. Does any upcoming paper (csq) arrive via the old mail or the new mail?

JeanP.

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Please I want help
My husband has changed the home address and postage
And he changed it in cic
After 5 days I received the AR CSQ in the old mail
And he changed the address two months ago. Does any upcoming paper (csq) arrive via the old mail or the new mail?
CIC and CSQ are 2 differents thing (2 differents goverment level, CIC is Federal, and MIFI (CSQ) is provincial)
He must advise MIFI (Quebec gov.) he change adresse.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020

I have my GCMS notes too but where does it exactly provide a Review Deadline for CSQ ? (Which page or under what section) I cant find in my notes. The CSQ Extension was provided till Aug 18th for me. My GCMS notes where generated on Aug 12th. I only see entries for IRCC receiving my CSQ (July 27)

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I have my GCMS notes too but where does it exactly provide a Review Deadline for CSQ ? (Which page or under what section) I cant find in my notes. The CSQ Extension was provided till Aug 18th for me. My GCMS notes where generated on Aug 12th. I only see entries for IRCC receiving my CSQ (July 27)
Look for « Application Assignment »
For me it is at the bottom of the secons page.

Reactions: SKRPrince09