QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I received AOR1 on dec 31 2019 and my file was moved to CPC-M VO.

The status on ECAS for PA details still shows Application Received.

I'm starting to wonder if they didnt process my application because of pending CSQ approval. I sent csq approval a month ago.

Can someone who ordered gcms notes confirm if the IRCC really doesnt move an inch until the approved CSQ is submitted to them ?

I'm yet to receive my gcms notes.
I ordered mine two weeks ago, so hope to know soon. My status has been in process since last August, also at CPC-M. I got my CSQ about a month ago too.

Did you receive multiple extensions for the CSQ? My most recent one gave Sep 2 as the deadline, so I’m hoping an officer is planning on taking a look at my app then.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I ordered mine two weeks ago, so hope to know soon. My status has been in process since last August, also at CPC-M. I got my CSQ about a month ago too.

Did you receive multiple extensions for the CSQ? My most recent one gave Sep 2 as the deadline, so I’m hoping an officer is planning on taking a look at my app then.
I ordered my gcms also 2 weeks ago. Yes i received 1 extension and had to submit csq by aug 18th.

So did your status change to in-progress after you submit csq ?

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know approximately how long it would take to get a medical request after the CSQ is issued?
Not many got medical request after csq...I know only 1 or 2 in this forum who got medical after csq...but majority havent including me and it's been over a month since I got csq

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Not many got medical request after csq...I know only 1 or 2 in this forum who got medical after csq...but majority havent including me and it's been over a month since I got csq
When NDVO asked me for CSQ on February 5 2020, I sent CSQ AOR so that I would get extension for CSQ. Next day, I got medical request. Then when I got CSQ on June 2 2020, I sent copy.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
When NDVO asked me for CSQ on February 5 2020, I sent CSQ AOR so that I would get extension for CSQ. Next day, I got medical request. Then when I got CSQ on June 2 2020, I sent copy.
Ok you're lucky. Have you received your gcms notes ?. How much of process is left for you ?

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I have ordered GCMS notes on 8 August 2020 so let's see. I think I should get it by the end of August.
I initially ready July 8 and was wondering why GCMS notes taking so long. But looks like you edited to Aug 8th. :) I have ordered on Aug10th. So lets see

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have ordered GCMS notes on 8 August 2020 so let's see. I think I should get it by the end of August.
I ordered notes on August 7 after receiving our CSQ on August 3. The notes came back pretty quickly for us, on August 14. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of useful information. Medical was just "not started" and there was no evidence of anything that is delaying the process other than just them not having touched our file at all since January. The CSQ did show as registered in the system, at least.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I ordered notes on August 7 after receiving our CSQ on August 3. The notes came back pretty quickly for us, on August 14. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of useful information. Medical was just "not started" and there was no evidence of anything that is delaying the process other than just them not having touched our file at all since January. The CSQ did show as registered in the system, at least.
We both have pretty much the same timeline.

I'm trying to figure out if VO really stops all processing until they receive the approved CSQ or do they still continue some process after sending out the CSQ request letter.

So you say there hasn't been any file movement after january. I'm guessing they were waiting for CSQ entire time then

complaingeleno

Jul 25, 2020
I think its something like a mail notification that says there is some change to the application but eventually if login to gckey account there wont really be any changes.
What is ghost update?
Yeah, it's when you log into your application, the status column where it normally says "submitted" instead says "updated". And then the next day it returns to "submitted" again. It means they updated your application with some new information, whether or not it's public to you.