+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Hi!

Anyone else have problems to get information about the CSQ delays ? I have applied in september and the IRCC contacted me with 2 due dates to submitt the CSQ already, I have already proved them once that there were delays, but what am I supposed to tell them now ?

I have received the confirmation in september that MIDI will process our request and that it will not be delaying our residency with IRCC. Plus did not take time before they processed the payment, but now it is more than 3 months with no updates. Anyways, I have called the MIDI and the lady on the phone referred me to the website and told me they were only treating demands of July... I do remember the website was already saying they were treating demands from July when I sent mine so I was not worried, but now almost 6 months and no updates? She was not helpful at all and here I am wondering if anyone is having the same problem ?

I am sure that both government know about the siutaiton, but I cannot even seem to speak to anyone on the phone to ask more details about it.
I am in the same boat waiting for CSQ and IRCC keeps asking me to provide it. MIFI is creating a backlog to slow the immigration.

Nothing you can do but wait or change your destination province.

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
I am in the same boat waiting for CSQ and IRCC keeps asking me to provide it. MIFI is creating a backlog to slow the immigration.

Nothing you can do but wait or change your destination province.

How this is possible to change destination province ? Is there any negative impact on file ?

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
How this is possible to change destination province ? Is there any negative impact on file ?
you cannot unless you widthdraw and start again..

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
Hello,
I’ve applied for dependent CSQ on July 29 and received CSQ on Dec 6.
I’ve received 2 copies of CSQ 1-Requerent and 3 - Immigration Canada
Do I need to mail the CSQ copy(Immigration Canada) to CIC? Or can I update CIC through IRCC webform?
Thanks

SD1701

Dec 6, 2019
My CSQ application (or my husband's, since I'm the sponsor) received AOR as of August 2nd. I just checked the Immigration web site and it (FINALLY) says they're processing applications received by August 8th, which includes my husband's. What comes next? A letter? To me in Canada, or him in Pakistan? Is the progress also sent to the Visa Officer at the same time? Do I have anything else to do? Thanks guys!

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
My CSQ application (or my husband's, since I'm the sponsor) received AOR as of August 2nd. I just checked the Immigration web site and it (FINALLY) says they're processing applications received by August 8th, which includes my husband's. What comes next? A letter? To me in Canada, or him in Pakistan? Is the progress also sent to the Visa Officer at the same time? Do I have anything else to do? Thanks guys!
Hi! How are you ? :) let us know when you recieve your csq please. I'm August applicant too :)

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
hi everyone,
I haven't read everything but i might as well ask if any one has an idea.
I have applied 15 months ago for common law sponsorship.
AOR sep 10 2018.
Biometrics and medical were done in august 2019.
2 days ago I received a letter for pre arrival services .
all of that and still no csq.
they did not even ask for it.
is there something i should do like call immigration and ask ? when should i apply for csq ?

sharbin1994

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
hi everyone,
I haven't read everything but i might as well ask if any one has an idea.
I have applied 15 months ago for common law sponsorship.
AOR sep 10 2018.
Biometrics and medical were done in august 2019.
2 days ago I received a letter for pre arrival services .
all of that and still no csq.
they did not even ask for it.
is there something i should do like call immigration and ask ? when should i apply for csq ?
Was your file transfered to a visa office?

veilaaa

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hello,
Do I need to mail the CSQ copy(Immigration Canada) to CIC? Or can I update CIC through IRCC webform?
Thanks
I send mine through GCkey. And when I called them to ask of they already received my documents they said that they already received it but on my account they didn't update it yet

Aman026

Dec 14, 2018
Hello,
Thanks
hi..if you dn't mind ..could you please explain little bit more..it will be more helpful:)as you know ,in case of quebec immigration every single day matters:).i applied on 26july and AOR issued date is 2nd August.

what is your AOR issue date on letter(accusé de réception) sent by by MIFI.is it 29 july ?
or you received it in your mailbox ?

Thank you in Advance.