+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Bachar said:
here is the missions of CSQ selection for 2011, there is nothing about 2012 yet

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf
Thanks Bachar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Hi Guys

I sent an email to know my file status and i got following reply just now.

"We are responding to your inquiry. Your file is still on a waiting list of meeting for an interview with one of our immigration consultants. We can give you more details as to the exact date of your interview, but be sure that we will contact you by email as soon as the date of your appointment will be known.

You must wait to receive an email from us before contacting us again.

Thank you for your interest in Quebec and please be assured of our best feelings.

regards
Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
That's good news Mazhar...u see i told u we will meet in turkey, havin the interview in the same day :D.........and obtaining the CSQ for sure!!!!!!!!!11

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Hi Guys

I sent an email to know my file status and i got following reply just now.

"We are responding to your inquiry. Your file is still on a waiting list of meeting for an interview with one of our immigration consultants. We can give you more details as to the exact date of your interview, but be sure that we will contact you by email as soon as the date of your appointment will be known.

You must wait to receive an email from us before contacting us again.

Thank you for your interest in Quebec and please be assured of our best feelings.

regards
Mazhar
GREAT NEWS BRO.. ;D Mashallah :D

So happy for you my friend :):)

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
OsamaR said:
GREAT NEWS BRO.. ;D Mashallah :D

So happy for you my friend :):)
Dear Ricoluna/OsamaR

thanks very much dear for good wishes, yeah! u r right i got little confident after this email, i hope i shall INSHALLAH meet u there in turkey. but still i am little afraid due to my deficency in frnech though i am still struglling.

regards

Mazhar

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
OK, in a couple of days i will hit the ONE year waiting period. i sent my file in December 2010, received the AOR 5 months later in May2011, and since then i have been taking patient pills every day to stand the waiting. thanks to all of you this forum has helped a lot, i could others who have applied just before me are still waiting and that my case is normal but, i cant wait any more One year is more than enough and still the federal process :'( . my file no. is DA408XX you think they will call me for an interview in March or in July?

sorry for my depressing mood but lets try to keep this post raining despite the dryness in news

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
batlimos_85 said:
OK, in a couple of days i will hit the ONE year waiting period. i sent my file in December 2010, received the AOR 5 months later in May2011, and since then i have been taking patient pills every day to stand the waiting. thanks to all of you this forum has helped a lot, i could others who have applied just before me are still waiting and that my case is normal but, i cant wait any more One year is more than enough and still the federal process :'( . my file no. is DA408XX you think they will call me for an interview in March or in July?

sorry for my depressing mood but lets try to keep this post raining despite the dryness in news
batlimos_85 m I have applied for FSW1 in 2007 and after awaiting period of 3 years and 9 months I got rejection for not submitting my job description :'( :eek:.. Just be patient my friend, as long as your documents are complete, then you shouldn't worry about anything.. One year can be an average waiting time, depending on the visa office..

Have you tried to contact them ?

Good Luck..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
batlimos_85 said:

Don't worry my friend, I have been waiting for almost 14 months now, my BIQ is Hk and still waiting continues.

Good luck

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
batlimos_85 said:

Dear Batlimos_85
Please dont lose patiance as I have been almost 16 months something will definately come out, we are also using the "waiting syrup", please continue your pills as we all have to go to the same clinik. INSHALLAH things will be clear very soon after the back-log is clreared in Montreal of previous files.

regards

Mazhar

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing well.

Do you think all 2010 CSQ applications will be called for an interview in the coming three months? Or is it only going to be for Jul, Aug, Sep applications?

Wish all the best to all of us.

Regards,
Mohammad

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
msharafaldeen said:
Hey guys,

Do you think all 2010 CSQ applications will be called for an interview in the coming three months? Or is it only going to be for Jul, Aug, Sep applications?

Regards,
Mohammad

first come first serve

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Guys,

The new missions schedule is now out. You can check it on Quebec immigration official website.

Yours,
Mohammad

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
msharafaldeen said:
Hey guys,

Regards,
Mohammad
Hello Mohammad, as i sow in the table of mission there will be 3 officers holding interviews in Istambul Jan-Feb and March-April, but i really don't thing all the 2010 applicants will be called.We are a lot waiting July-August Aplicants and nothing till now.I belive the session till april will be as u said for July-Aug-Sept 2010.Good Luck all of us

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Guys have u seen this ??? Look here http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/note-competences-linguistiques.html
From now and on all the new applicants are obliged to send with the application tests for french and english for both Principal and Spose, this is the only way they will receive points for French and English Language!
Yalla is good that we already applied, now let's pray to pass the interview, July-August applicants start again prepare well in French.
Good luck

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I sent my DCSQ a couple of months ago. Do you think that i could be interviewed this year? i mean according to the scheduled missions to the ME-Damascus BIQ for 2012?

Thanks!!