Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Mazhar if is the same exam u should take it 02 feb in Abu Dhabi.Here in beirut they do not have this Tec u are telling me about.When i did the exam i asked them if they send the results to Qubec immigration, as i also read this in the website and they told me NO.So i don't know what to think.Anyways as far as i know u declared a low level for french in ur DCS right? u declare 1 or 2...i don't remember.U should obtain at least what u have declared in DCS.Now u also have to know that after the exam u have to wait for the results 1 month.....so if u held the exam 2 feb u will receive the results begging of march.But if u have the exam end of march.....waiting till end april for results????u'll have no need for it.
And u know what i am thinking??? for what are u taking the exam now??? They did not ask for it and u declared a fair level in ur application, u didn't lay and u can prove them the level u declared directly during the interview....in ur place i will not take any exam now....maybe u'll be called for interview in the session 30 jan - 28 Feb.....and in this case u will not even have ur result...
BUt if u are decided go on , Abu Dhabi 2 feb
Keep in touch
Dear Ricoluna
I declared zero french in my application while submitting and my total points were 59 at that time as i calculated. Later on i took admission in Alliance Francaise and completed a level-1 28 hours course and send the result to BIQ DAM in February 2010. I calculated 2 points of french only for beginning level, due to AF level-1 course, i dont know whether the interviewr will grant me these 2 points based on result of AF that i sent. so total points i calculated as 61.

following are my total points the way i calculated
Education
Master degree in computer science 12
Area of traning C as computer science falls in 06

Age at the time of application i was 36+ 14
Experience
i had more than 5 years experience at the time of application 08

Englisht no proof attached but calculated full marks 06

French zero at the time of application 00

Childern i have four childern 08
Spouse Age + education 04
Financial 01

Total 59
French after AF result 02

Total as of now 61

i dont know how many will they grant me

this is my current condition before TCF or TEF, if it is not imperative then i shall only improve the oral communication to prove them my efficiency and they might give me more.

My wife is also learing french at home so may be we shall get 1 point for her as well. If my level of french at the time interview is better the office might give me 3 or 4 points right? so i have not declared any higher french level so now what do you suggest?

regards
Mazhar

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Ricoluna
I declared zero french in my application while submitting and my total points were 59 at that time as i calculated. Later on i took admission in Alliance Francaise and completed a level-1 28 hours course and send the result to BIQ DAM in February 2010. I calculated 2 points of french only for beginning level, due to AF level-1 course, i dont know whether the interviewr will grant me these 2 points based on result of AF that i sent. so total points i calculated as 61.

following are my total points the way i calculated
Education
Master degree in computer science 12
Area of traning C as computer science falls in 06

Age at the time of application i was 36+ 14
Experience
i had more than 5 years experience at the time of application 08

Englisht no proof attached but calculated full marks 06

French zero at the time of application 00

Childern i have four childern 08
Spouse Age + education 04
Financial 01

Total 59
French after AF result 02

Total as of now 61

i dont know how many will they grant me

this is my current condition before TCF or TEF, if it is not imperative then i shall only improve the oral communication to prove them my efficiency and they might give me more.

My wife is also learing french at home so may be we shall get 1 point for her as well. If my level of french at the time interview is better the office might give me 3 or 4 points right? so i have not declared any higher french level so now what do you suggest?

regards
Mazhar
Hi Mazhar,

I would say you have 59 points at this stage because there is no rule that can give you 2 points for submitting the alliance France test results only.. It either has to be a recognized exam by the ministry such as these: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-skills.html or maybe the officer can give you these 2 points during the interview..I'm not sure also about that..

So by attempting the TCFQ or TEFAQ and get a good score inshallah, you reach 61 before the interview time.. So you will be short of 2 points to reach the 63 and pass the interview which definitely and inshallah you can get during the interview from the adaptability points.. :)

Osama...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Mazhar u have a very good file, ur points are more than enough, do not forget that during interview u can get a 6 more points for adabtability.Even if u have 59 as Oussama says u need more 4 at adaptability, so even with 0 points at french u'll pass.So do not worry, i told u for ur peace of mind get the TEC Quebec on Abu Dhabi on 2 feb.In my opinion u can go on without this test, for sure they will give u 2 points minimum during interview, and for ur wife as well, but having the test also is to show them that u are capable and willing to learn french and u did ur best.Courage mon ami, u'll be suprised to see that u'll obtain A2 minimum , even b1 at oral part if u understand enough.

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear Osama/Ricoluna

The conclusion of both of you's openion is I should go for TEF Quebec on 02Feb in Abu Dhabi. Done, i agree i shall try to reserve the seat before 22Dec, but my friends please get me a book and CD as AF Abu dhabi refused to sell me a book they said we only give it to our students who are enrolled with us.
Si Je reserve une seige pour la test, comment je faire ou edutie sons la livre et CD. Cette livre que Ricoluna a dit "TCF Question-250" est grande si je recois.

Savez vous que le avocate de cette site a dit que mon dossier est bon assez et je ne est pas besoin le test examples TEF ou TCF ou DELF. Il a dit que je seulement besion l'admission en la AF a se vois que je suis serieux. Que-es-que vous dites maintenant?

Je vous serai misa a jour apres l'admission en AF

regards
Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Mazhar there is no book to study for TCF or TEC..they are only tests u take to check ur french level....i will send u with my sister in low TCF 250 with the CD, as i told u she will be in Dubai by 4-5 jan i will give u her number so u can meet.do not be afraid of the test, the book helps u to have an ideea about the questions and the cd helps u with the oral part where u have to answer questions.U will have 1 month almost to prepare, work on daily basis and inshallah everything will be just fine.
Regards

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Mazhar there is no book to study for TCF or TEC..they are only tests u take to check ur french level....i will send u with my sister in low TCF 250 with the CD, as i told u she will be in Dubai by 4-5 jan i will give u her number so u can meet.do not be afraid of the test, the book helps u to have an ideea about the questions and the cd helps u with the oral part where u have to answer questions.U will have 1 month almost to prepare, work on daily basis and inshallah everything will be just fine.
Regards
Dear Ricoluna

JAZAKALLAH my dear. But i did not understand one thing. a lawer in this website canadavisa advised me that my case is strong enough and i ahve good points. he said i dont need to go for any test but only i need to take admission in AF for level-1 only to show my interest and thats it.
now i am afraid if they dont consider my french points with level-1 course then i would really have to work hard in my interview to get 4 points for french + adaptability.

lets say if I get A1+A1 in TEC how many points i shall get and if I get A1+A2 then how many i shall get.
You are right if i get the course of 02Feb it will take three weeks to get the result. Do you suggest if they asked me whetehr my result is sent to Quebec immigration then what shall i opt?

I wish if my interview is waived. My french compreshension is some how good but speak and listening as there is no one with whom i can practice.

regards
Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
hello Mazhar, if u obtain A1/A1 u will get 2 points, if u obtain A1/A2 u will get 4 points, and if u obtain A2/A2 u will get 6 points. if u have the result of Tec on 28 feb do not send it, u keep it and take it with u at interview , they are obliged to note ur french as per the diploma u'll have.khalas do not think to much, u claimed 0 points on ur aplication and they called u for interview, so ur file is favorable.Take the test on 2 Feb, is more like to prove them that u are really interested on learning french so u can work immediately u arrive in quebec.sic in french
Try to listen music and movies in french, will help u a lot, even news and do ur best to understand what they are saying.
DO NOT WORRY< EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE :)

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
i don't like to be the pessimist but i am saying this for your own good, do you think that with 0 french the francophone interviewer will give him adaptability points.. the interviewer will search for anything to reject him if he doesn't have enough points.. they rejected Osama's whole application before because he didn't provide job description for god's sakes! guys Quebec wants people who knows french, deal with that issue and start learning french seriously, i admir mazhar because he is truely trying with the French and everyone should do the same. i said it before and i am saying it again, i sat for the interview, the interview is in french, if you don't understand what the interviewer is saying how can you expect to pass the interview?!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Jet said:
i don't like to be the pessimist but i am saying this for your own good, do you think that with 0 french the francophone interviewer will give him adaptability points.. the interviewer will search for anything to reject him if he doesn't have enough points.. they rejected Osama's whole application before because he didn't provide job description for god's sakes! guys Quebec wants people who knows french, deal with that issue and start learning french seriously, i admir mazhar because he is truely trying with the French and everyone should do the same. i said it before and i am saying it again, i sat for the interview, the interview is in french, if you don't understand what the interviewer is saying how can you expect to pass the interview?!
Even if you are claiming only the basic A1 or A2 in your application, will the interview still be completely in French? If yes, then its going to be really tough.

ocean15

Oct 30, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-1-2010
Nomination.....
25-01-2011
bon courage les amis bonne attente pour tlm de la patience........... encore patience.............toujours pas de brune 3 mois apres visite medicale tjrs rien trop lente lambassade du canada a abu dhabi.......... et oui je fume du the et je reste eveiller

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Cher Les amies
Je sais que la entrevue sera dan la francaise sulement, mais Je suis confidence et Je mon essera mieux.

Je suis apprend la francaise lentement ces jours.

Cher Jet

vous avez raison, si je demand deux point pour la francaise, Je besoin plus les efforts pour ca.

Je suis reconnaissant a tout pour vous guide mois.

Chere OsamaR/RicolunaJe dira a demain apre Je appele AF Abu Dhabi avec mademoiselle Rasheeda

merci beacoup pour toutes les chozes

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
I really don't understand why the others who already had the interview in December are not here to help us, and tell us how the interview was....we really need to know how the things are going inside....and here i remember MEDO, he was always on the site, after interview he disappeared....I promise i will not do the same !

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
RICOLUNA said:
I really don't understand why the others who already had the interview in December are not here to help us, and tell us how the interview was....we really need to know how the things are going inside....and here i remember MEDO, he was always on the site, after interview he disappeared....I promise i will not do the same !
i have the interview questions and the required answers if you want, they are still the same since 2 years ago anyway.. so inbox me if you need anything

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Mazhar,

Check out this thread, it might be helpful.. You need to practice on some basic and usual questions for such interview:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interviw-questions-in-french-for-quebec-applicants-t52027.0.html

:)

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Guys, Because we are in the dark concerning our Application status, I wanted to inform you with the following

I have been waiting for around 21 months now to have any news about my Permanent resident application and the medicals:
I just received the Following letter from the Canadian embassy in Damascus:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please submit a written statement indicating any changes since you submitted your application for all applicants age 18 and over in:

- Your personal history (employment, education, membership or association with organizations, government positions).
- Your addresses
- Your marital status
- Your family composition
- Please indicate all travels done since you submitted your application (dates, purpose of trip, countries visited).

Provide updated police certificates for all applicants age 18 and over from your current country of residence and if you or any of your family members have resided in any country for more than 6 months, please submit original police certificate from that country.

Failure to provide the requested information within 60 days could result in the refusal of your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section (OSK)
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
P.O. Box 3394
Damascus, Syria