SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
yma981 said:
Guys, Because we are in the dark concerning our Application status, I wanted to inform you with the following

I have been waiting for around 21 months now to have any news about my Permanent resident application and the medicals:
I just received the Following letter from the Canadian embassy in Damascus:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please submit a written statement indicating any changes since you submitted your application for all applicants age 18 and over in:

- Your personal history (employment, education, membership or association with organizations, government positions).
- Your addresses
- Your marital status
- Your family composition
- Please indicate all travels done since you submitted your application (dates, purpose of trip, countries visited).

Provide updated police certificates for all applicants age 18 and over from your current country of residence and if you or any of your family members have resided in any country for more than 6 months, please submit original police certificate from that country.

Failure to provide the requested information within 60 days could result in the refusal of your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section (OSK)
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
P.O. Box 3394
Damascus, Syria
FOR ME IS GOOD NEWS, SEND THEM THE NEW POLICE CERTIFICATES, ADVICE IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES, AND SOON THEY WILL SEND THE MEDICALS.GOOD LUCK AND SOON U WILL BE IN CANADA! :D

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Hi

If there is no packet or email this week then it would be next year as, there is going to be chrismiss holildays.

AF are giving me some handouts for preparation if i book a seat for TEC Quebec test. hopefully i shall book it today or on sunday by max.

I dont know whether my case will be decided based on points after i secure french marks even or purely on my communication in the interview.

regards

Mazhar

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
i didn't provide any proof concerning my french level. so everything will show in the interview

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Cheres Mes amies

A Jourdui J'ai inscrire mon seige pour la test de TEF quebec. Je se trouve trie dificle mais je asserai mon toutes les possibles.

cordialement
Mazhar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
mazharhussaen said:
Cheres Mes amies

A Jourdui J'ai inscrire mon seige pour la test de TEF quebec. Je se trouve trie dificle mais je asserai mon toutes les possibles.

cordialement
Mazhar
Hi Ricoluna/Osama/Jed

There are 60 questions to attempt in 40 mins for listening session and 15 minutes for oral. AF is saying they will charge extra- for preparation for 6 hours a teacher will take me through the sample papers and dummay exercises to give me a real look of the exam and might give me some tips and hints how to attempt the exam.
There will be 3 marks for each correct answer , 0 marks for any question left un marked and -1 mark for each incorrect answer.

this the latest update so far, so i have jumped into the boat and i dont know what wil happen to me.

regards

Mazhar

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
mazharhussaen said:
Cheres Mes amies

cordialement
Mazhar
Hello brother,

Could you please tell me when is the exam? and how much did it cost you?

Thanks

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
quebec2011 said:
Hello brother,

Could you please tell me when is the exam? and how much did it cost you?

Thanks
Dear Brother
I registered in AF Abu Dhabi, the exam will take place on 02Feb, last date to register for this exam is 02 Jan. But If someone go to Dubai then exam in dubai is on 24Mar last date to register is 22Feb. It costed me 700 UAE dirhams for exam registration and additional 500 is optional if I take a preparatory course as well.
in Abu Dhabi the test is named as TEF Quebec and in Dubai it is called TCF Quebec but basically both are same.

They give me a sample booklet that shows what is the pattern and how to attemp the exam and how to complete the answer sheet.
initial result will be sent to me after three weeks on my email address and documented result card will be sent to me with in 4 to 6 week's time.

I would welcome any guideline and any trick or hint to make good marks. ......especially to Ricoluna as i got inspriation on your advice.

best of luck to all

regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Mazhar best of luck my friend, u'll see it will be just fine, u'll get good level, more than u expect.Courage :)

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello RICOLUNA
How long would it take to reach level B1 (8 points) if i start by the new year? i wanna know to book a place for exam asap
thanks for your help

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Brother
I registered in AF Abu Dhabi, the exam will take place on 02Feb, last date to register for this exam is 02 Jan. But If someone go to Dubai then exam in dubai is on 24Mar last date to register is 22Feb. It costed me 700 UAE dirhams for exam registration and additional 500 is optional if I take a preparatory course as well.
in Abu Dhabi the test is named as TEF Quebec and in Dubai it is called TCF Quebec but basically both are same.

They give me a sample booklet that shows what is the pattern and how to attemp the exam and how to complete the answer sheet.
initial result will be sent to me after three weeks on my email address and documented result card will be sent to me with in 4 to 6 week's time.

I would welcome any guideline and any trick or hint to make good marks. ......especially to Ricoluna as i got inspriation on your advice.

best of luck to all

regards

Mazhar
Good Luck my friend :) you will just do fine inshallah..

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
mazharhussaen said:
Cheres Mes amies

cordialement
Mazhar
Best of luck !!

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello RICOLUNA
How long would it take to reach level B1 (8 points) if i start by the new year? i wanna know to book a place for exam asap
thanks for your help
Bachar it depends on ur level now....u know french or any other latin language? I studied in CCF to reach level B1 around 8 month.....i knew 0 french...but when i took the test TCF Quebec i obtained C1/B2....it depend on ur will and preparation , but with 0 french u need around half year.Good luck dear

dsader

Dec 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
RICOLUNA said:
Bachar it depends on ur level now....u know french or any other latin language? I studied in CCF to reach level B1 around 8 month.....i knew 0 french...but when i took the test TCF Quebec i obtained C1/B2....it depend on ur will and preparation , but with 0 french u need around half year.Good luck dear
As Ricoluna said it depends on your current level of French and your language learning abilities. For example, I started in Jan 2011 at CCF Beirut with level 1.1 (and zero French knowledge) now after 1 year and not skipping any course (except for summer accelerated course) i just finished level A2.2 and barely passed it.

However, I admit that I'm not doing any effort outside the course hours to improve my French communication skills.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:

Thank You RICOLUNA
actually i have studied French for one year before (240 hours) in CCF, but it was a long time ago, now i have started again i guess i am in the third level, but i am not sure.
Now i am waiting for my AOR, i am afraid it could be refused due to the regulations

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:

Thank You RICOLUNA
actually i have studied French for one year before (240 hours) in CCF, but it was a long time ago, now i have started again i guess i am in the third level, but i am not sure.
Now i am waiting for my AOR, i am afraid it could be refused due to the regulations
Do not worry Bashar, the new regulations are for new applicants,u have already applied.And if u studied french before u will remember v quickly, u'll see. If u declared B1 level in ur application till they will call u for interview u can practice and u'll be doing great.When we will have our interviews we will post as much as we can the questions we have been asked, so all others can have an ideea about. We will all do it and inshallah one day meet in Montreal ! Regards