+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebac immigration Pls help

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear brothers/sisters,
I want hep
I m Pharmacist done B pharm having Mt 4 yrs of exp in my field. I jave dne ielts got just 5 scores as i m single i have to score 6.5 in two section & 6 in two section i feel its tough for me I have searched for quebac i found its eligible as i fll in SEction A so following is my score

Now i have two que (1) is i heard that motrel is a city i which most of the times earthquake will occur. so can i immigrate ???/
(2) here its metioend that if employable in montrel then 6 pts awarded means thry canadvisa i searched pharmacist & i got 5-6 companies so can i say that i m eligible to employable to montrel
(3) How much level of french is reqd & how much level of english is reqd as in Quebac immigrtion as CIC website they have not mentioend that u shauld get these much bands so u will get these much of pts. so how to asssume.

traning: 26
montrel: 6
exp: 8
Total :56(without Ielts /french i m getting 56 is it correct?)

Dear brothrs pls reply asap as i m frustrated much due to my ielts score i m not gettting any thing... pls pls pls pls reply me...........

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
DEAR brother,
federal is the best option for you ,
under quebec pharmacist isnot in the area of training, there is only pharmacy technician in the area of trainng
one of my known persons who got rejection , he is also B pharma.
qsw

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
thanx qsw. I thought pharmacy technician (3 or more years) that s Pharmacy only I have done 4 yrs in B pharm. ut as u informed u would be right certainly... thanx again but for federal as i m single i m not gettg full pts as i have less bands over all 5 bands in ielts. now in frustration wt to do???/ Pls help......

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Dude sending any document to prove that you have good English communication skill is not going to have huge impact on your Quebec immigration file but yes it will determine that how much will you score out 6 points which is given to an English speaker.

As far as the B.pharma is concerned this is not in the list of proffered training area so you won't get the any point for you area of training even that 6 points which is given to some training area is 0 for B.pharmacy.

The job offer from Quebec province should certified by the govt of Quebec and it has 10 points for the cities other than Montreal and 6 points for Montreal city.

I think you better start learning french language to advance level so to get at least 12/16 and that's possible if you have DELF B2. this will empower you to score the points enough to get qualified without any tension.

Your experience in you field is excellent and will secure full point for you.

All the best,
Regards.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
I think the best thing for you is to try the Federal route... since your occupation is on the preferred list.
1. enroll urself for a good english / IELTS coaching class.
2. Join for french classes at your nearest Alliance Francaise.

this will help you get better scored for IELTS and also additional points for french.

all the best buddy !

kumar5 said:
thanx qsw. I thought pharmacy technician (3 or more years) that s Pharmacy only I have done 4 yrs in B pharm. ut as u informed u would be right certainly... thanx again but for federal as i m single i m not gettg full pts as i have less bands over all 5 bands in ielts. now in frustration wt to do???/ Pls help......