+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quarantine Plan on arrival

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys
I am going to Vancouver and i have plan to stay 3 days in authorized hotels for the first step of quarantine plan.
my final destination is Victoria so i am not sure after 3 days in hotels am i allowed to travel to Victoria to continue other 11 days of quarantine plan there?
honestly its hard for me to find suitable accommodation in Vancouver for other 11 days, on the other hand i am not sure if i can travel in province (from Vancouver to Victoria) right after completing 3 days in hotel.
can anyone help me in this regard?
thank you in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys
I am going to Vancouver and i have plan to stay 3 days in authorized hotels for the first step of quarantine plan.
my final destination is Victoria so i am not sure after 3 days in hotels am i allowed to travel to Victoria to continue other 11 days of quarantine plan there?
honestly its hard for me to find suitable accommodation in Vancouver for other 11 days, on the other hand i am not sure if i can travel in province (from Vancouver to Victoria) right after completing 3 days in hotel.
can anyone help me in this regard?
thank you in advance.
How will you travel?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
probably by airplane
If you are traveling by airplane you should be fine as long as you test negative for covid while at the quarantine hotel. You will need to go directly from the airport in Victoria to your quarantine location via private car (including uber or taxi)

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
If you are traveling by airplane you should be fine as long as you test negative for covid while at the quarantine hotel. You will need to go directly from the airport in Victoria to your quarantine location via private car (including uber or taxi)
Thank you very much ,