+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUALITY ASSURANCE EXERCISE - RENTAL OR LEASE AGREEMENTS

SHANSY1989444

Feb 20, 2018
Hi all,
I was randomly selected for this exercise. (Quality Assurance Exercise)

My situation is I have six addresses filed on my application since I keep moving although it is only within all same town and province near my workplace. I don't have a rental lease agreement for the five addresses since they were only of a verbal agreement/contract of staying on their place and were based on mutual trust. Will there be a problem if I can only provide one rental lease agreement?

Will there be also a problem if I just let it be if I made an honest mistake of typing lets say for example 108721 instead of 108725 199 street on my past address because I can't really remember the complete address and have relied only on what I can remember?

Thank you very much in advance for your help. God Bless.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all,

My situation is I have six addresses filed on my application since I keep moving although it is only within all same town and province near my workplace. I don't have a rental lease agreement for the five addresses since they were only of a verbal agreement/contract of staying on their place and were based on mutual trust. Will there be a problem if I can only provide one rental lease agreement?

Will there be also a problem if I just let it be if I made an honest mistake of typing lets say for example 108721 instead of 108725 199 street on my past address because I can't really remember the complete address and have relied only on what I can remember?

Well you can only provide what you have. I don't think IRCC expects you to provide everything on the list. What you can do is supply other supporting evidence like utility bills, any other mail received at that address, credit card or other bank statements etc to support your claim that you lived there and were physically present in Canada.

Basically, you need to prove that you were in Canada for the time you claimed to have been.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Do you mind to share with us your timeline and when you have received this Quality Assurance Exercise?