+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qualifications for PNP Alberta!!!

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
Hi!!!

I Hold Bsc in Applied from Oxford Brooks university, and also at final stages of ACCA.UK(Association of Chartered Certified Accountant) that is equal to CGA(Certified General Accountant ) Canada.

I Hold two years of Financial Audit Experience,(While financial auditors are on alberta list too) so kindly tell me do i qualify for Alberta PNP purpose according to qualification and experience as listed below.

REgards and thanks.

..................................................................................

For getting Alberta PNP following are the requirements

You or your spouse or common-law partner can:

1. Demonstrate completion of a post-secondary education or training program that is a minimum of 1 year in duration and receipt of a degree, diploma or certificate

AND

2. Demonstrate one of the following:

a minimum of three years of work experience within the past four years, OR

three years of full-time post-secondary school within the past four years, OR

a combination of three years of full-time work experience and post-secondary school within the past four years

Thanks and REgards
Mughal

kamran02

Dec 6, 2009
Hi,

Does any one know that my sister in law who is MA in English from Pakistan and living with her husband in Dubai. Can she apply for Alberta PNP as a principal applicant in relation to my wife? she does not have any job experience but can show a school teaching experience from Pakistan.

Thanks,

Kamran Aslam
Calgary.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mughal,

you only have read part of the requirements. also need a job offer in the province which you are applying the nomination for.