+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP: Web-Developers/Web-Designers/Programmers/Software-Engineers from India

adityashedge

Jan 27, 2018
Hi,
My credentials are as follows:
  1. Age: 29 years
  2. Nationality: Indian
  3. Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer from University of Pune (4year course), waiting WES assessment results.
  4. Work Experience: 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer (Full Stack Web Developer) Ruby on Rails, Javascript, Golang, APIs, Frontend JS frameworks.
  5. English Proficiency: Fluent in English, CLB 9 or 10 (IELTS not taken but I plan to take it in July)
  6. French Proficiency: at CEFR A2, starting B1 in end of July and will be taking DELF for A1 and A2 in September.
  7. Proof of Funds: Can be arranged.
  8. Criminal Record: No.
  9. Medical issues: None.
  10. Intent: Want to move to and intend to stay in Montréal because I love French and want to improve my language and learn about the culture.
Questions:
  1. What do you think are my chances of getting a PNP from Quebec?
  2. Can you point me to a blog that shows exact procedure of applying to QSWP?
  3. I hear that the wait times are really long and it takes around a year's time minimum to get the ITA and another 6 months for processing it. Any comments?
Je vous remerci pour votre temps et votre soutien.

memood

Feb 15, 2017
Gujrat
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Today at 7:17 AM
Hello to everone.i wants to know that is there any CGPA requirements for CAQ as well as for WES Verification.i almost have 2.5 CGPA In BS Software Engineering will it effect my Application ??

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi,
My credentials are as follows:
  1. Age: 29 years
  2. Nationality: Indian
  3. Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer from University of Pune (4year course), waiting WES assessment results.
  4. Work Experience: 5 years of experience as a Software Engineer (Full Stack Web Developer) Ruby on Rails, Javascript, Golang, APIs, Frontend JS frameworks.
  5. English Proficiency: Fluent in English, CLB 9 or 10 (IELTS not taken but I plan to take it in July)
  6. French Proficiency: at CEFR A2, starting B1 in end of July and will be taking DELF for A1 and A2 in September.
  7. Proof of Funds: Can be arranged.
  8. Criminal Record: No.
  9. Medical issues: None.
  10. Intent: Want to move to and intend to stay in Montréal because I love French and want to improve my language and learn about the culture.
Questions:
  1. What do you think are my chances of getting a PNP from Quebec?
  2. Can you point me to a blog that shows exact procedure of applying to QSWP?
  3. I hear that the wait times are really long and it takes around a year's time minimum to get the ITA and another 6 months for processing it. Any comments?
Je vous remerci pour votre temps et votre soutien.

Your credentials makes you eligible for Express Entry if you can score all CLB 9 in IELTS.
Do yourself a favor and apply Express Entry. Quebec immigration is long and uncertain. Why suffer ?

adityashedge

Jan 27, 2018
Your credentials makes you eligible for Express Entry if you can score all CLB 9 in IELTS.
Do yourself a favor and apply Express Entry. Quebec immigration is long and uncertain. Why suffer ?
Yea, that’s the plan. Get the PR through EE and move to Montréal in a couple of months. Get to B2 or maybe C1 level in French in the mean time. If possible, I’ll take TEF for the additional 12-14 points and the bonus 30 points.

adityashedge

Jan 27, 2018
Yea, that’s the plan. Get the PR through EE and move to Montréal in a couple of months. Get to B2 or maybe C1 level in French in the mean time. If possible, I’ll take TEF for the additional 12-14 points and the bonus 30 points.