USA
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
I'm Indian but residing in USA, I got the checklist and sent all the documents, my application is in processing since Jan 2018.

appidisr

Dec 22, 2015
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
I applied for CSQ in July 2016.

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Dear
Since one query in my mind that We have to repeat for IELTS while documents submission or previous IELTS score has been valid. Actually at the time of application ( June'16 ) my IELTS score was valid, now it expired..
Please help..Thanks in advance

maan_sunny

Mar 16, 2015
Dear
Since one query in my mind that We have to repeat for IELTS while documents submission or previous IELTS score has been valid. Actually at the time of application ( June'16 ) my IELTS score was valid, now it expired..
I had the same question, and someone from this blog had replied me that there is no need to take the IELTS again, cause MIDI has taken too much time for processing the applications, due to which IELTS are getting invalid day by day for most applicants. So, if IELTS at the time of application was valid , it will work.

Mannthan@26

Jan 7, 2018
Ankleshwar
Category........
QSW
Dear
Again Take IELTS Date and Pass IELTS Exam Avg. Score 5.5 Bend Valid
But As Per Depaned Your File
Which Base On Depends?
If your Base is Point Systems so Good And Strong Application as per new AOT Ceritarea

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Dear All,
Mail and Message received from MIDI in Mon Projet login about notice of re-reimbursement or to go ahead. Can anyone help me about ?? Still status showing " Waiting For Treatment ".\
Thanks
Mo. 98791-03293

fpatel1

Jan 9, 2015
Again Take IELTS Date and Pass IELTS Exam Avg. Score 5.5 Bend Valid
But As Per Depaned Your File
Which Base On Depends?
If your Base is Point Systems so Good And Strong Application as per new AOT Ceritarea
Manthan,
Please share your contact detail

ferdous07

Apr 20, 2018
Hello Dear,
My husband is main applicant and we applied at August-2016. In Mon site we have seen that, they are waiting for proof of French proficiency. Is it mandatory for all? Anyone please help me?

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello Dear,
My husband is main applicant and we applied at August-2016. In Mon site we have seen that, they are waiting for proof of French proficiency. Is it mandatory for all? Anyone please help me?
Kindly bit more clear, MPQ site shows " waiting for treatment " or " Waiting for proof of French Proficiency" ??